剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
《疑是疑非》前情提要
Previously on Doubt...
我回来了 我订婚了
I'm back and I'm engaged.
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
-他过来了 -律师资格考试我通过了
- He's here? - I passed the bar!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
-我吻了彼得·加勒特 -那个检察官
- I kissed Peter Garrett. - The D.A.?
是无意之举
It was unintentional,
但我确实想吻他
but I think I want to kiss him intentionally.
每两年 我都要去和同一个假释委员会
Every two years, I go before the same parole board
告诉他们我有多抱歉
and tell them how sorry I am.
很显然你做得不对
Obviously, you are not doing it right.
我想我需要新的辩护律师
I think I'm going to need new counsel.
把那条毛巾放下
Put that down.
-什么 我才刚开始收拾 -别收拾
- What? I'm just trying to pick up a little. - Don't.
赛迪 如果你妈妈这次假释成功
Sadie, if your mom gets paroled,
她会到这里来的
she's gonna come here.
这里简直就是浴巾坟场 我在帮你
It's like a towel graveyard. I'm trying to help.
你这个乌鸦嘴
Well, you're jinxing it.
每隔一年 我就会把这里从头到尾打扫一遍
Every two years, I clean this place top to bottom
然而她从未能假释出狱
and she never gets out.
而今年
This year,
她要出狱了
she's getting out.
所以
So...
把毛巾放下
Put the towel down.
你先来
You first.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
你看 我和平常一样全情投入
See, I'm doing that thing that I do,
而你却没有像以往那样回应我
and you're not doing the thing you do back.
-我这就回应你 -好的
- I'll do the thing. - Okay.
你写好假释陈述了吗
Have you not written your statement, yet?
-是的 写好了 -赛迪
- Yes, I have. - Sadie.
我望着眼前的记事本 脑子里却一片空白
I stare at the legal pad, and my mind goes blank.
我要如何说服假释委员会放她出狱呢
How do I convince the board to let her out?
你不是她的律师 你是她女儿
You're not her lawyer. You're her daughter.
重点不是争辩或者说服他们
It's not about arguing or convincing.
你只需要跟他们聊聊你母亲就好了
You just have to talk about your mom.
-假释陈述写得怎么样了 -好极了
- How's your statement? - Great.
小卡可不是这么说的
That's not what Cam says.
她说你还没写完
She says you haven't done it.
她特意把我从萨米·金身边支开让我来教育你
She pulled me away from Sammie Kim just to come yell at you.
我可喜欢萨米·金了 替我跟他问好
I love Sammie Kim. Tell him, "Hi""
我不会替你跟他问好的
I will not tell him, "Hi,"
因为萨米对你有意思
'cause Sammie has a thing for you,
他会用他那些A货钱包向你示爱
and he's gonna try to woo you with his knock-off purses.
我就喜欢萨米·金向我示爱时的样子
I love it when Sammie Kim tries to woo me.
我才不会帮你跟A货贩子牵线搭桥
I'm not gonna traffic knock-off merch.
一个芬迪小单肩包也不行吗
Not even a little Fendi shoulder bag--
黑色 经典 百搭的那种
black, classic, goes with everything?
想都别想 赶紧写你的假释陈述
Not even. Write your statement.
我知道不好写
I know it's not easy,
但还是给我关起门来好好写 尼克
but just lock the door and do it. Nick!
你知道吗 我们有完备的对讲系统
You know, we have an elaborate intercom system
专门用来替代这种大吼大叫的
that makes yelling obsolete.
我们90分钟后就要上庭了
We're due at court in 90 minutes.
今天是尼克第一次以助理律师的身份出庭
Nick's first official day sitting second chair.
尼克
Nick!
-讲真的 赛迪 去写陈述 -知道了
- Seriously, Sadie, the statement. - Got it. Fine.
-和她聊的怎么样 -挺不错的
- How did it go? - It went fine.
你有没有告诉她一定要写得感人至深
Did you tell her it has to be great?
有没有跟她说她母亲能否假释成功
That her mother's release
完全取决于她的陈述写得好不好
depends on her statement being great?
我没这么跟她说 你知道为什么吗
I did not tell her that. You know why?
因为并非如此
'Cause it's not true.
卡洛琳能否假释成功取决于
Whether or not Carolyn makes parole depends
很多因素 有些你能掌控 有些则不然
on a lot of things, some in your control, some not.
还有我不希望你把这种压力加到
And I hope you're not putting that kind of pressure
-赛迪或者你自己身上 -我才没有
- on Sadie or yourself. - I'm not.
很好 你看到尼克了吗
Good. Have you seen Nick?
没看到 看我听说你代理了萨米·金
No, but I hear you have Sammie Kim, and I could use
我想要一个酒红色或者天蓝色的
a Kate Spade cross-body satchel
凯特·丝蓓斜挎包
in merlot or cerulean.
你看到尼克了吗
Have you seen Nick?
没 露西说他去法庭了
No, Lucy said he went to court.
-提前90分钟 -第一次总归会紧张
- 90 minutes early? - First-day jitters.
他最好别紧张 萨米已经够紧张的了
He better not be jittery. Sammie's jittery enough.
对哦 你代理了萨米·金
Oh, that's right. You have Sammie Kim as a client.
-你能帮我问下他能不能给我弄个 -不能
- Can you ask him if he can get me... - No.
你未婚夫怎么样
How's the fiancé?
他有没有生气我半夜把你叫醒
Is he mad that I woke you up in the middle of the night?
生气 我凌晨五点才把你吩咐我
Mad? I was done doing the research you asked me to do
做的调查搞完
on 5:00 a.M.
然后他想坐斯塔顿岛渡轮
Then he wanted to watch the sunrise
去看日出
from the Staten Island Ferry.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我都有点玩得不想玩了
I'm a little touristed out.
我可以肯定地说 你现在精神很好
Well, I can say this, you're glowing.
这几天也不是全程都在观光
It hasn't all been touristy.
好了 这是那位被杀州警孩子们的联♥系♥方式
Okay. Here's the current contact info for the trooper's kids.
小卡 进展如何
Cam, how we doing?
感觉良好
Feeling good.
赛迪在写她的假释陈述
Sadie's working on her statement,
而我准备再去拜访一下那位州警的家人
and I'm going to reapproach the trooper's family,
看看他们是不是已经更宽容了
see if they're in a forgiving mood.
以我的经验之谈来说
Speaking from experience,
准备好吃闭门羹吧
prepare to have a door slammed in your face.
这是场攻坚战
It's an uphill battle.
正如一位伟人曾经说过
Well, as a great man once said,
"攻坚战才值得去赢"
"Uphill battles are the ones worth winning."
说得没错 去搞定他们
Bingo. Go get them.
好的
Okay.
你来得可真早
Hey, you.
怎么了 你怎么来了
Hey. What's up? What are you doing here?
我给你准备了点东西
I have a little something for you.
就是个"初次正式上庭"小礼物
It's just a little "first official day in court" thing.
你不必这么客气的
You didn't have to do that.
我知道
I know.
所以才更显得暖心
That's what makes it nice.
《杀死一只知更鸟》
To Kill a Mockingbird.
第一版 天呐
First edition. Wow.
阿提克斯·芬奇就是我成为律师的原因
Atticus Finch is the reason why I became a lawyer.
那么 你来这么早做什么
So, um, what are you doing here this early?
就是沉浸在这种氛围里 今天可是个大日子
Just soaking it in. It's a big day.
你没问题的
You're gonna be fine.
-布兰登怎么样 -好极了
- How's Brandon? - Great.
-他喜欢纽约吗 -简直爱死了
- How's he like New York? - Oh, he loves it.
他超喜欢这里的熙熙攘攘和我局促的公♥寓♥
He loves the crowds and the-the size of my apartment.
这是个调整适应的过程
It's an adjustment.
是啊 他觉得地铁里味道很难闻
Yeah, he thinks the subway smells.
这他可说对了
He's not wrong.
像是希望和机遇的味道
It smells like hope and opportunity.
还有尿的味道
Also urine.
他明天要去一间
Ah. He has an interview tomorrow
景观设计事务所参加面试
at a landscape architect firm,
我觉得他一旦找到工作
and I think once he gets the job,
就会觉得更有归属感 这样就好了
he'll start to feel more at home and it'll be good.
说道"好" 你今天一定会表现得很好的
Speaking of good, you are going to be so good today.
肯定能轻松搞定律师这一套流程
You are going to nail this whole lawyer thing.
你知道吗
You know what?
我才意识到我从未在真实的法庭上提起过反对
I realized I've never objected in real court.
你是怎么做的
How do you do it?
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表