剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
《疑是疑非》前情提要
Previously on Doubt...
在艾米遇害的当晚
The night of Amy's murder,
有人看见你穿着这件运动衫和她在一起
you were seen with her at the party in this jersey,
回来后换了这件
and this one when you came back.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to say.
卡梅伦·沃思 彼得·加勒特 耶鲁大学的
Cameron Wirth? Peter Garrett from Yale.
我们应该一起喝杯咖啡
We should get coffee sometime.
我不会跟以囚禁别人为生的人约会
I don't date men who put people in cages for a living.
我认为我们应该重新考虑辩词
I think we should revisit the plea.
这是因为你不相信我们能赢
Because you don't believe we can win anymore,
还是不再相信我了
or you don't believe in me anymore?
都有
Both.
那是我最爱的一个
That one's my favorite.
埃琳娜
Elena.
-你看上去不错 -不 你才...
- You look good. - No, you look...
这...这有点奇怪
Um... This... this is weird.
你还好吗
So how are you?
再好不过了
I couldn't be better.
是啊
Right.
抱歉 问了个蠢问题
Sorry. Stupid question.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
她去世了
She died.
吸毒过量
Overdose.
真是太遗憾了 我...
I'm so sorry, I...
我一直想知道她出狱之后过得怎样
I always wondered how she did once she got out.
现在你知道了
Yeah, well, now you know.
我妈还在里面
My mom's still inside.
几乎每个周六我都坐大巴去看她
I take the bus up most Saturdays.
同一个司机 华♥莱♥士♥
Same bus driver, Wallace.
还记得那个人吗 他特别讨厌我们
Remember that guy? He really hated us.
我在翻阅你的卷宗
So I was reading through your jacket
我看到2008年你因入店盗窃被判刑
and I see that you were convicted of shoplifting
然后2009年 逃票
in 2008, then again in 2009 for fare evasion.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
我跳了十字转门
I jumped a turnstile.
你为什么要把这些陈芝麻烂谷子翻出来
Why are you digging up all the old stuff?
庭审是会看前科的
Uh, prior convictions are relevant to the court,
但是我们可以只讨论
but we can just talk about the offense
目前你在缓刑的这个案子
you're on probation for, which...
六月份的案子
was in June,
诈骗
and fraud.
我当时在八十一街的一家咖啡馆当服务员
Was waiting tables at a café on 81st.
我们快打烊的时候来了一帮人坐在我的服务区
A group walks in, sits in my section right before we close.
他们让我多待了大概三个小时
They keep me there for, I don't know, three hours.
一分小费都没给
They don't leave a tip.
所以我拿了信♥用♥卡♥
So I took the credit card slip
给自己刷了小费
and gave myself one.
他们发现了
They found out,
我就被判缓刑了
and I get probation.
那你上周和另一个重刑犯来往
Which you violated this past week
违背了条例怎么说
by associating with a known felon?
-你记得我的表弟威尔吗 -记得
- You remember my cousin Will? - Yeah.
我去参加他的生日派对
I went to his birthday party.
他的朋友杰里米刚出狱
His friend Jeremy just got out.
我不知道他也会去 所以...
I didn't know he was gonna be there, so...
我不知道该给谁打电♥话♥
I didn't have anybody else to call.
没关系
It's okay.
很高兴你打给了我
I'm glad you did.
你这会儿不是应该忙着把人关监狱里吗
Shouldn't you be putting someone in jail?
干坏事也需要休息
Needed a break from my evildoing.
对了 结案陈词不错
Good closing, by the way.
在我看来有点儿太谄媚了
A little saccharine for my taste,
但正是你的特色
but that's your thing.
我的特色
My thing?
法学院二年级时的模拟法庭
Moot court, second year of law school,
即便事实对你们不利
you could always manipulate the jury,
你总是能够操控陪审团
making them feel responsible,
让他们觉得自己负有责任
even when the facts were against you.
你是说案子的事实对我不利
Are you saying the facts in this case were against me?
对 有一些
Yeah, some of them.
我的当事人根本就不应该被被控有罪
My client never should've been charged with a crime.
你心知肚明
And you know that.
很明显我们两个的观点大相径庭
Look, it's obvious we have two very different viewpoints.
这很好
That's good.
我们两个坐下来边喝边讨论问题的话
Maybe it'd be productive for us to sit down,
也许会收获颇丰
discuss these issues over drinks.
这不是约会
Not a date.
只是检方律师和辩方律师
I'm just trying to open an honest dialogue
开诚布公地谈一谈
between prosecutor and defense attorney.
或许有百分之十约会的成分
And maybe like... 10% a date.
我同意那百分之十
I can agree to 10%.
剩余的部分不过是两个老朋友叙旧
The rest is just two old friends catching up.
大家好
Hey, guys.
开庭陈述怎么样
How'd opening statements go?
艾伯特特别机智 跟往常一样
Albert was brilliant, as usual.
今天我们交叉盘问了前妻和保姆
Today we have cross on the ex-wife and the babysitter,
我们正和纵火案专家联♥系♥ 我正在处理这事
and we're doing direct on our arson expert, which I'm handling.
听我说 我今天早晨送斯科特·戴维斯
So get this, I'm dropping Scott Davis off
去日托的时候
at doggy day care this morning,
我碰见了我的一个朋友也去送狗
and I run into a friend of mine who's dropping off his dog.
-什么朋友 -我在小狗日托认识的人
- What friend? - This guy I know from doggy day care.
你从没跟我提过他
Hmm, you've never mentioned him to me.
好吧 我在小狗日托
Fine, I'm at doggy day care,
-碰见了一个我见过几次的人 -好多了
- and I run into this guy I've met a few times. - Better.
他告诉我 他被一个有钱老头起诉了
And he tells me he's getting sued
指控他的狗
by some old rich guy who's accusing his dog
在他门前的台阶上到处拉屎
of defecating all over his front steps.
这案子你接了吗
Did you take the case?
-当然没有 -他们真是朋友的话他就接了
- Of course not. - He would've if they were really friends.
我没接这个案子是因为这案子就是狗拉屎
I didn't take the case because it's about dog poop,
而且起诉他的有钱老头是伊万·斯特吉尔
and the old rich guy suing him is Ivan Sturgill.
伊万·斯特吉尔是谁
Who's Ivan Sturgill?
艾伯特 你知道规矩
Albert, you know the rules.
我们在这家律所是不能提那个名字的
We do not mention that name inside these walls.
我又没跟艾赛亚提
It's not like I'm telling Isaiah.
说正经的 伊万·斯特吉尔是谁
Seriously, who's Ivan Sturgill?
我的前任合伙人
My former law partner.
我们为什么提起他来了
Why are we talking about him?
我的一个朋友...
A friend of mine...
我认识的一个人...
A guy I sort of know...
被斯特吉尔起诉了 不是什么大案子
is getting sued by Sturgill. It's not a big deal.
他们很有可能庭外和解了
They'll probably settle out of court.
不值得我们浪费时间
Not worth our time.
告诉你的朋友
Tell your friend
艾赛亚·罗思和合伙人律所
the full force of Isaiah Roth and Associates
将不竭余力支持他
will stand beside him
对抗这一野蛮行径
against this tyranny.
我的错
My bad.
比利·布伦南来了
Billy Brennan's here.
穿了一套海军蓝的修身休闲西服特别帅
Looking very handsome in a slim-cut navy blazer
完全衬托出他的蓝色瞳孔
that accentuates the blue in his eyes.
-塔尼娅 -要求一起自♥拍♥会不会不太合适
-Tanya. -Would it be inappropriate to ask for a selfie?
你们在这别动
You stay here.
继续你们的纵火案 我去跟他谈谈
Focus on your arson case. I'll go talk to him.
这是你吗
Is this you?
那是《赛迪的迷失岁月》
That was Sadie: The Lost Years.
法学院毕业之后给自己放了个假
Took a little time off after law school.
我自己也有过迷失的岁月
Had a few lost years myself.
你叫我来 希望除了"我希望你认罪"以外
So, you've asked me to come, I'm hoping it's to say something
还有别的事情要跟我说
other than "I want you to take the plea."
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表