剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Got it.
知道了
Excuse me.
抱歉
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Oh, uh, excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉离开一下
What?
什么事
...talking about?
谈什么
You crazy?
你疯了吗
You couldn't wait to tell him.
你就这么急着想告诉他吗
What?!
什么
About the methane? The earthquake?
甲烷啊 地震啊那些事
Everything I told you in confidence,
我告诉你的所有机密
you told John Ross!
你全都告诉了约翰·罗斯
I don't know what you're talking... Don't lie to me!
我不知道你在说什么 别骗我了
Let go of me! Don't lie to me!
放开我 不要骗我了
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我真的不知道你在说什么
John Ross tried to blackmail me.
约翰·罗斯想敲诈我
He said he was gonna tell my father everything.
他说要把一切告诉我爸
I didn't tell him anything.
我什么都没告诉他
And what you did...
你所做的一切
What you did was for nothing.
你所做的一切都没有意义
Because he doesn't love you.
因为他根本不爱你
He uses people.
他只会利用别人
And you want to know what's really sick?
你知道最恶心的是什么
I trusted you again.
我再次相信了你
John Ross doesn't love anyone but himself?
约翰·罗斯只爱自己吗
You look in the mirror, Christopher.
你自己照照镜子 克里斯托弗
You listen to your own words.
听听你自己曾说过些什么
"I will always love you.
"我会永远爱你的"
"But we are two different people
"但我们是两种人"
"From two different circumstances.
"来自两个不同的世界"
I hope you understand."
"我希望你能理解"
Was I really so wrong for you?
我真的那么不适合你吗
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
The e-mail you sent me.
你发给我的那封电子邮件
The day we were supposed to get married.
我们应该结婚的那天你发给我的
I never sent you any e-mail!
我从未给你发过什么邮件
I waited for you!
我一直在等你
For six hours!
等了整整六个小时
I thought you were dead, Elena.
我以为你死了 艾琳娜
I was calling hospitals!
我给医院打电♥话♥
I called Southfork!
给南弗克打电♥话♥
And when I finally got together with my father,
当最终见到我爸之后
he said you were in Mexico.
他说你在墨西哥
And the next time I saw you,
当我再次见到你时
you had hooked up with John Ross!
你已经和约翰·罗斯在一起了
So what was I supposed to think?
我该怎么想
You sent me an e-mail
你发邮件告诉我
saying that we were a mistake.
说我们在一起是个错误
What?!
什么
I only went to Mexico
我之所以去墨西哥
because I couldn't stand to be here!
是因为我在这儿待不下去了
John Ross found me.
约翰·罗斯找到了我
I thought I wasn't good enough.
我以为是我不够好
No.
不
No.
不
Don't ever say that.
别再说这种话
I know it was you.
我知道是你干的
Yes. Methane is dangerous.
没错 甲烷是很危险
But John Ross has it wrong.
但约翰·罗斯搞错了
Look, I was gonna tell you about the earthquake
我本来打算在你完成交易前
before you finalized the deal, dad.
告诉你关于地震的事 爸爸
I'm not moving forward.
我没打算继续下去
Not until I can develop safe technology.
除非我能研发出安全的技术
Do you think, in time,
你觉得 短时间内
that methane can safely be extracted from the seabed?
甲烷能安全地从海床中提取出来吗
All my life, I've been trying to put the Ewing name back on top.
我一直都在致力于让尤因重回顶尖之列
And this may be hard for you to understand,
可能你觉得难以理解
but I've always felt like
但我一直觉得
I needed to earn my way into this family.
我应该自己挣得在家族中的地位
Now, don't say anything.
先不要说什么
Just listen, dad.
只要听我说 爸爸
I know I can do it.
我知道我能做到
I know that I can make Ewing Alternative Energies
我知道我能让尤因可替代能源公♥司♥
the next EXXON.
成为下一个埃克森
Miss Del Sol... Marta...
德尔·索尔... 玛塔小姐
Obviously, a lot of details will have to be worked out.
显然 我们还有很多细节要谈
But here in Texas, we do things with a handshake.
但在德州 我们喜欢握手言定
Mr. Ewing... Bobby...
尤因先生 鲍比
Moving forward with this project will be a pleasure.
很高兴这个项目能够继续进行
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
现在我宣布 你们结为合法夫妻
So, I said to him, "Hell, that's the...
所以我告诉他 "该死 这就是...
"That's the oil business.
这就是石油生意
That's all there is to it."
事情就是这样"
Oh, hello, son.
你好啊 儿子
There's somebody I want you to meet.
我想让你见个人
Um, listen, son, take it from me.
听着 儿子 听我说
No point in drowning your sorrows.
借酒浇愁没有任何意义
It'll all still be here tomorrow when you come to.
该愁的明天还得继续愁
Now, I don't know if you met Marta earlier,
不知道你之前见过玛塔没有
but, Marta Del Sol,
但是 玛塔·德尔·索尔
this is my son, John Ross.
这是我儿子 约翰·罗斯
Hi.
幸会
Hey.
幸会
Well, why don't you take a load off, son?
儿子 你干嘛不休息一下
You look a little queasy.
你看起来快吐了
You two know each other?
你们互相认识吗
I've known Marta since she was knee-high.
她还是小孩的时候我就认识了
Her daddy and I go way back.
我和她爸渊源就更深了
She's been working for you this whole time?
她一直都在为你工作吗
And you didn't tell me?
而你都不告诉我
This is for all the marbles, son.
这都是为了大局着想 儿子
You didn't think I put all my oil
你该不会以为我把所有筹码
in one barrel, did you?
都放在一个赌注上吧
Well, what the hell happens
好吧 要是鲍比知道
when Bobby finds out he's been set up?
他被设计了怎么办
Listen here, John Ross.
听好了 约翰·罗斯
I'm the successor trustee to my mama's will.
我是我母亲财产的受托人
I'm the one who belongs on Southfork.
我才是拥有南弗克的人
It's mine and only mine.
它是我的 也只属于我
You got that?
你明白了吗
Oil is my birthright.
石油是我与生俱来的权力
Come on. Give me some credit.
过来 要对我有信心
Bobby may not be stupid,
鲍比是不傻
but I'm a hell of a lot smarter.
但我可是聪明得多
Here you go, darling.
干杯 亲爱的
So, I was saying blood may be thicker than water,
我总说血浓于水
but oil is thicker than both.
但石油比血更浓
Your ambition could fill this building,
你的野心大得能填满整栋楼
John Ross.
约翰·罗斯
You want it all, don't you?
你想要一切 对吧
Marta, you have no idea.
玛塔 你无法想象的
You were right not to trust J.R.
不相信J.R.是正确的
I hope you know what you're doing.
我希望你能明白自己在做什么
Trust me.
相信我
Southfork will be mine, and only mine.
南弗克会是我的 也只能是我的
Fun is just beggining.
好戏才刚刚开始
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表