剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
A little decency.
因为一点点的良心发现
They should not have to clean up after our mess.
他们本不该帮我们收拾残局
Haven't we put Uncle Bobby through enough?!
难道我们让鲍比叔叔经受的还不够多吗
You're confusing emotion with business.
你把感情和生意混为一谈
This land is finally mine like it should have been all along.
自始自终就该属于我的这块地 终于到手了
I'm so damn tired of hearing about your birthright.
我真是厌恶听到你那与生俱来的权力
What did you say?
你刚才说什么
Can't you just let it go?
你就不能放手吗
Southfork isn't just a piece of dirt.
南弗克不只是一块土地
It's as much a part of me as my blood and my bones.
它也是我血肉的一部分
And I've paid a hell of a price for it.
而且我已经为了它倾尽所有
I thought you of all the people in the world
我以为你会是世人中
would understand that.
理解我的那一个
You'd better look for a new place to live.
你最好还是另寻住处吧
I'm too old to have a roommate.
我太老了不适合有室友
Elena, is Bobby all right?
艾琳娜 鲍比还好吗
That's on stand-by, in case.
那车是随时待命的 以防万一
How is he?
他怎么样了
Other than driving Ann crazy, he's... he's doing fine.
除了让安想抓狂外 他情况还行
Where are you going?
你这是要去哪
J.R. wants his room back. He's here?!
J.R.想要住回他的房♥间 他在这里吗
Yeah. What happened?
是的 发生什么了
Christopher agreed to let us slant-drill Southfork
只要J.R.签字转让地契
as long as J.R. signed the deed over.
克里斯托弗就同意我们在南弗克倾斜钻井
We finally got what we always wanted,
我们终于得到了一直以来渴望的东西
but he's being pig-headed and selfish.
可他固执又自私
That's so unlike J.R.
太不像J.R.了
I don't know why you're so surprised.
我不明白你们为什么那么吃惊
This is who your father has always been.
这就是你父亲
This is who he'll always be.
他一直都是这样
I spent my entire life missing him,
我这辈子都在想念他
wanting to be with him, wanting to be him.
想和他在一起 想成为他
He's J.R. Ewing.
他是J.R.尤因
I always thought if I was more like him
我以前一直以为 要是我更像他
that he'd be proud of me.
他会为我自豪
That would be enough.
那就足够了
But it isn't.
但并非如此
I love my father.
我爱我的父亲
But he's so lost in...
但他太沉迷于...
lost in his own anger and bitter...
沉迷于自己的愤怒和痛...
bitterness...
痛苦
There's no room for anybody else.
容不下其他人
Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦
You gotta help me get in to see Bobby.
你得帮我弄进去看看鲍比
Wife number three is at the door, and she's packing heat.
三号♥老婆守在门口 严严实实不让进
You leave a path of destruction everywhere you go...
你经过的地方必有伤害
Bobby, me, John Ross.
鲍比 我 约翰·罗斯
Bobby and I are used to it.
鲍比和我都习惯了
But you are done destroying our son's life.
但你摧残儿子的生活摧残够了吧
Is this about me giving away Southfork?
是指我出♥卖♥♥♥南弗克的事吗
It's about your whole life.
是你的一生
The depression that put you into that nursing home happened
你抑郁至极 住进疗养院
because all you really cared about was you being on top.
全因为你只在乎自己的高高在上
And when it all fell apart, you realized...
一旦一切分崩离析了 你意识到...
You had nothing.
你其实一无所有
Well, I'm back, honey.
我回来了 亲爱的
And I'm gonna be bigger than ever.
会比以前更强大
And you still have nothing.
但你依然一无所有
He called me "Wife number three"?
他叫我"三号♥老婆"吗
That's when I slapped him.
于是我扇了他一巴掌
That deserves a muffin.
奖励你一个小松饼
What's the matter?
怎么了
Harris knows I...
哈里斯知道我...
bribed the medical examiner
为了把约翰·罗斯
to try to get John Ross out of jail.
救出监狱 而贿赂过法医
And he's blackmailing you.
然后他就勒索你
He wants me to launder money.
他想让我洗钱
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
No, there has to be a way out of this, Sue Ellen.
一定有办法解决的 苏·埃伦
We just have to think.
我们想想看
I would have made a good governor, don't you think?
我本来会成为一个好州长的 是不是
You would have been a great governor.
你会成为好州长的
Mr. Bobby wants to see you.
鲍比先生想见你
Miss Ann is gone.
安小姐离开了
I'll be right outside, Mr. Ewing. Thank you.
我就在门口 尤因先生 谢谢
You could have told me about the cancer.
你本来可以告诉我你得了癌症
Slipped my mind.
我忘了
I guess I was too busy
我想我是忙着
trying to undo all the damage you caused.
弥补你造成的伤害 忙忘了
Okay, I admit I have lapses where I do wrong now and then.
好吧 我承认做错事时 偶失得体
No, J.R.... Your lapses aren't when you do wrong.
错了 J.R. 并非在你做错事时
Your lapses are when you do right.
而是做成事时 有失得体
You're like the scorpion who said to the frog,
你就好像那只对青蛙说
"It's just in my nature."
"这就是我的天性"的蝎子
Well, are you happy with your doctor?
你对医生满意吗
'Cause I've given a truckload of money
我还捐赠给德克萨斯州立大学医学院
to the U.T. Medical school.
一大笔钱呢
J.R., I love you.
J.R. 我爱你
No matter what.
无论如何也不会改变
You remember that.
你要记住这一点
Now, my memory's not what it used to be, either.
现在 我的记性也大不如前了
You're just gonna have to keep telling me.
你得一直这么提醒我
Nobody lives forever.
没人能永生
Well, I'm not gonna stand here
我可不是来这儿
and listen to you write your obituary.
听你写讣告的
If you have something to say to me,
你要是有话跟我说
you say it when they get that thing fixed in your head.
就等你脑子里的东西治好了再说
Can you imagine what Ewing oil would be today
要是我们父亲没有互相敌对 而是结盟
if our fathers had been allies instead of enemies?
现在的尤因石油会是什么样的
Bigger than Exxon.
比埃克森石油公♥司♥要强大
It didn't have to be this way.
其实本不该弄到现在这步田地的
Jock... he set them against each other.
是乔克 让他们反♥目♥成仇
And we carried on the family tradition.
然后我们继承了这一传统
Look where that got us.
瞧现在什么样儿
What? It doesn't have to be this way.
怎么 不一定非要弄成这样
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Wait... you and me?
等等 你指我俩吗
How many beers you drink today?
你今天喝了多少酒
I don't trust you, either. But I know all your moves.
我也不相信你 但我知道你的一举一动
And I know you can find oil anywhere.
我知道你到哪儿都能找到石油
You got that right.
你说对了
"Ewing energies" has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
"尤因能源"有着美好的光环 不是吗
"An I.O.U. for the first share of Ewing energies"?
"尤因能源第一份股份的白条"
Christopher and I have decided to go into business together
克里斯托弗和我决定一起做生意
with Elena as a partner.
艾琳娜也是合伙人
Really?
真的吗
Really?
当真
I know, okay?
我知道你困惑
But the difference between old Ewing oil
不过新尤因能源与老尤因石油
and new Ewing energies
的不同之处
is that John Ross and I will be equal partners.
就在于约翰·罗斯和我是平等的合作关系
No need to fight for position.
不需要为职位高低争个头破血流
How did this happen?
你们怎么做到的
I realized that gas hydrates may be the future,
我意识到天然气水合物是能源的未来
but the infrastructure needed to monetize it...
但得花钱建造基础设施
the outfitting of the drilling rigs,
才能把它变成实际效益
and the setting up of the pipelines...
管道安设 钻油的整套设备
it takes time and money.
都要花时间和金钱
There are billions to be made right now
我和艾琳娜现在研究的
with the new oil-drilling technology
新石油钻探技术
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表