剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
that Elena and I have been working on.
可以赚数十亿
We can get oil from reservoirs
我们可以
that were unproductive just a few years ago.
从几年前停用的储油层里抽取石油
And we'll use the oil to bankroll gas hydrates,
然后让石油给天然气水合物提供资金
get it up and running,
让它周转起来
and get the Ewing name back on top, where it belongs.
让尤因大名重振威望 夺回应得的头衔
There's lots of nice buildings downtown
市中心有许多漂亮的建筑
that'd look a lot better with the Ewing name on top of 'em.
如果以尤因冠名一定更加美好
You'll be an equal partner, dad.
你也会是平等合伙人 爸爸
What about J.R.?
J.R.呢
The mineral trust says
矿产信托规定
the oil under Southfork is partly his.
南弗克底下的石油有一部分是他的
And he'll get the profits from that oil, but nothing else.
他会得到石油那部分收益 再没别的了
And you... you're throwing your lot in with these two yahoos?
而你 把赌注压在这两个野小子身上了吗
Against my better judgment, yes.
决定冒冒看这个风险 是的
We thought it was time for a little peace in this family.
我们认为这个家是时候得到一丝安宁了
Well, I wish I could say I knew this was gonna work.
我希望我能说一句 这一招会奏效
But the two of you are a lot smarter
不过你们俩比当初的J.R.和我
than J.R. And I were at your age,
聪明多了
so maybe it does have a chance.
所以也许真有机会
But you keep your eye on him.
但你看好他
And you keep your eye on him.
你也看好他
And you, my dear, are gonna have to keep
而你 亲爱的
both your eyes on both of them.
得看好他们俩
All right.
好吧
Hey, J.R.?
嘿 J.R.
You're welcome.
不用谢
No need to get emotional.
不用激动
You're still not off the hook
你还没摆脱最开始
for how you got this in the first place.
让事情陷入这局面的麻烦呢
Well, if you die, I'll get that back.
如果你死了的话 我会再要回来的
Tell me you have the key card.
告诉我你拿到出入证了
Tommy... No, no. No, no.
汤米 不 不 不 别
All I want to hear you say is, "Yes, I have the key card."
我只想听到你说 "对 我拿到了"
Huh? Say it.
说啊
I don't have it.
我没拿到
I'm not doing this.
我不会这么做的
You owe me.
你欠我的
You know that you do.
你知道的
Just... just do this one last thing, and I'm gone.
就做这最后一件事 然后我就走
No. I'm done.
不 我受够了
I gave you the rings.
我给了你戒指
They're worth a lot of money. You're talking about rings!
值很多钱 你说的是那狗屁戒指
I'm talking about millions!
而我说的是数百万白花花的钱啊
I got one of the richest guys in the world on the hook.
我钓到了一个世界首富
I have to go.
我得挂了
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Rebecca, don't hang up.
不不不 瑞贝卡 别挂断
Don't hang up.
别挂
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪儿
Hmm?
说啊
We'll... we'll... we'll talk.
我们 我们谈谈
Rebecca?
瑞贝卡
Rebecca?!
瑞贝卡
Rebecca, don't s...
瑞贝卡 别...
It's been a while.
放了有段日子了
Yes, I guess it has.
我想是这样
If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know.
要是还有什么我能帮您 请告诉我
A moment alone would be great.
能给我一点私人空间就最好不过了
Yes. Of course.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. I'm done.
谢谢 我弄好了
I know you said a day, but y-you have to let me explain.
我知道你说过一天 但你得听我解释
Your services are no longer required.
不再需要你的服务了
No, I can get you the plans.
不 我可以完成计划
Goodbye, Tommy.
再见了 汤米
Frank. No, we had a deal.
弗兰克 别走 我们有协议的
Forget my name.
忘了我的名字
Lew, if this is bad news, I'm hanging up.
卢 要是坏消息 我就挂电♥话♥
No. We finally have a lead
不是 我们终于找到了那个
on the woman who was impersonating Marta del Sol.
假扮玛塔·德尔·索尔的女人的线索
A lead? Yeah, it's solid, too.
线索 是的 而且很可靠
Her credit card was linked to a cloud storage service.
她的信♥用♥卡♥绑定到云存储服务了
I'm waiting on access, but the company says
我在等待权限批准 不过那家公♥司♥说
she has gigabytes of documents and video stored on the drive.
她在网盘上存了上千兆的文件和视频
So if we find any proof of J.R.'s fraud
所以要是发现任何证明J.R.参与诈骗
or the Venezuelans' involvement in the Del Sol sale on there,
或委内瑞拉人参与德尔·索尔销♥售♥的证据
it'll void the deal
交易就会无效
and get you off the hook with those crooks for good.
你就可以永远摆脱那些骗子了
The question is,
问题是
if we find proof J.R. was part of the fraud,
要是发现J.R.参与了诈骗
are you ready to send your brother to jail for it?
你准备好送你哥哥去监狱了吗
Bobby?
鲍比
Tell me what you find.
找到了告诉我
Will do.
没问题
I need help in here!
这里需要帮助
I need help in here!
这里需要帮助
What's going on? We need the ambulance.
怎么回事 我们得叫救护车
Bobby!
鲍比
Get the ambulance!
叫救护车
I was fine living off the little cons I was pulling.
我本来靠点坑蒙拐骗活得好好的
Then you show up, wiggle your ass,
然后你出现了 扭着屁♥股♥诱惑我
tell me I'm gonna make millions off of this Texas oil kid.
说利用那德克萨斯油田小子可以狠捞一笔
Move to China for two years. Fine.
搬去中国住两年 我也随你的意了
Be your brother.
做你的哥哥
I did everything you asked me to do.
你叫我做的事 我都做了
You did. Please!
是的 求你了
I'll find out a way to get you some money! I swear!
我会想办法给你弄到钱 我保证
Aah! No, Tommy!
别这样 汤米
Please.
求你了
Please leave. You have to go.
求你走吧 你必须得走
No!
不
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表