剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
All right.
好的
J.R.
J.R.
Hell of an idea to get me back in the house, John Ross.
儿子 让我回去可不会有什么好事
Your Uncle Bobby threw us a curve
你鲍比叔叔暂停了和德尔·索尔的
when he hit the pause button on that Del Sol deal.
交易谈判是在和我们兜圈子
I spent most of your childhood
你的整个童年时光
chasing after women I didn't love...
我都在玩弄女人
And making deals that didn't really matter.
做些无关紧要的事
I will get Southfork back...
现在 我要重夺南弗克
Because you shouldn't have to pay for my sins.
因为你不该为我的过错买♥♥单
Let's go through this again.
我们再看一遍
Uh, it's forcing water into the oil reservoir,
把水灌入油田里面
replacing the oil with water,
来填补石油的空间
which should prevent the ground above it from collapsing.
这样可以防止地面塌陷
I'm sorry. I can't look at this anymore.
抱歉 我不想再看了
I mean, why is this so difficult?
怎么会这么困难呢
You know, t-the same theory should work with methane hydrates...
同样的理论应该适用于水合物
To extract the gas without causing tsunamis.
我们要提取气体同时又不引起海啸
Right, but the hydrate's frozen,
是的 但是水合物是冰体的
so it has to be a gas
变成气体时
that will cause an exothermic reaction.
会发生放热反应
Wait a second.
等等
Let me see that.
让我看一下
How did I not see this?
我怎么早没发现呢
What? Liquid carbon dioxide.
什么 液态二氧化碳
We inject it as a micro-emulsion,
我们把它以微乳剂的形态灌注进去
and because carbon-dioxide hydrates are stable...
由于二氧化碳水合物性质很稳定
I'm trying not to scream. I mean, it's just a theory.
我要尽量保持镇静 这还只是个理论嘛
You know, we still have to build a working model.
我们需要建立一个工作模型
No, it's really good.
这方法太棒了
Hello?
你好
Uh, hi, Rebecca.
你好啊 瑞贝卡
Um, yeah, yeah, that... that would be great.
好的 好的 那太好了
I'll see you there.
回见
I'm having lunch with your wife.
你老婆请我吃午餐
Well, not much of a welcoming party.
好吧 也没啥欢迎仪式
John Ross, get the rest of my bags.
约翰·罗斯 你去把其它的箱子拿进来
Well, what have we here?
看看是谁在这啊
J.R., I didn't think you were coming till later this afternoon.
J.R. 我以为你下午才过来呢
Well, you're looking pretty spry
历经如此苦难
for all you've been through, old fella.
你看上去依然神采奕奕啊 老伙计
Cliff Barnes. Remember me?
还记得我吗 克利夫·巴恩斯
Time has not been kind to that face.
岁月真是把杀猪刀啊
But I do recall the smell of brimstone and crazy.
不过我还记得那硫磺和疯味
Bobby, what the hell is going on here?
鲍比 你们在干什么
Well, Cliff just came back to town,
克利夫刚回来
so he stopped by to say hello.
过来问个好
Yeah, I was trying to get your brother to sell me Southfork,
我想劝你老弟把南弗克卖♥♥给我
you know, right some of the wrongs
因为一些机缘巧合
the Ewings caused my family.
尤因家族让我们家族发迹
Well, if you think you got a shot at that,
你要是这样想的话
you need a doctor more than I do.
看来你比我病重多了
J.R., I already turned him down.
J.R. 我已经拒绝他了
That's right.
这就对了
Southfork has already been sold to a conservancy.
南弗克已经卖♥♥给了一家土地管理公♥司♥
That's what I heard, yeah.
是的 我也听说了
Well, you're taking that awful well, J.R.
J.R. 看来你的老脾气控制的不错啊
I'm a new man. You ought to try that.
我脱胎换骨了 你也该学学好了
Thanks for hearing me out, Bobby.
谢谢接待 鲍比
I hope I made my intentions good and clear.
我希望你清楚我的意思了
And if you still got a conscience, you'll call me.
如果你还念交情的话 你会打给我的
And if you are real nice,
而如果你真的从良了
maybe Bobby will let you spend the rest of your miserable days
说不定鲍比会让你在南弗克
right here on Southfork.
度过你的暮迟之年
I'll be there when they put you in the ground, Barnes.
我会待在这直到你入土的 巴恩斯
Listen close... I'll be the one dancing on the dirt overhead.
听好了 我还要去你坟上跳舞
Bobby, why does he think he can buy Southfork?
鲍比 他凭什么觉得能买♥♥南弗克
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe he heard that I put the conservancy deal on hold.
可能是他听说我和管理公♥司♥的交易暂停了
You what? Why would you do such a thing?
什么 你干嘛要那么做
J.R...
J.R.
This land has been in our family for 150 years.
这片土地在我们家族名下150年了
There's no rush to give it away.
不该那么轻易就卖♥♥掉了
Do you think it's coincidental
你觉得克利夫·巴恩斯在我们要卖♥♥掉
that Cliff Barnes suddenly shows up in Dallas
南弗克的时候出现在达拉斯
just when Southfork is for sale?
只是个巧合吗
If that land is in play,
如果这块地要卖♥♥的话
he'll destroy everything in his path to get it.
他会不惜一切代价把它弄到手的
Okay. Come on. Come on. I've heard this all before. Come on.
好了 别急 别急 这些我都知道
Let's you and I go fishing at the big water tank, okay?
我们去大水塘钓鱼去吧 怎么样
We'll get some bass for breakfast, just like the old days.
像以前一样 钓点鲈鱼做早餐
Come on.
走吧
You intimidate the hell out of me.
我真是被你给吓坏了
Me? Yeah.
我 是的
Well, you're smart, you're beautiful,
你聪明又美丽
you've known Christopher since you were kids,
和克里斯托弗青梅竹马
and you were engaged to him.
还和他订过婚
I can't change any of that.
这些都没法改变了
You don't need to.
你也不需要改变什么啊
Christopher picked you.
克里斯托弗选择了你
After you broke up with him.
是在你和他分手以后
Look, I-I want us to be friends
我想和你成为好朋友
because then you won't feel like a threat,
因为这样我就不会把你当成威胁了
but mostly...
更主要的是
Because listening to the way Christopher talks about you
听到克里斯托弗口中的你
made me realize I'd be lucky to be your friend.
让我觉得能跟你成为朋友是件幸事
Well, it's really hard to turn down an offer like that.
拒绝这样的请求真心难到我了
So, what would you like to know about Christopher?
你想知道些克里斯托弗的什么事
Everything. What kind of kid was he?
所有的事 他小时候什么样
Goofy.
乖乖仔
Sweet. Driven.
贴心 好强
Happy?
他快乐吗
He's been through a lot.
他经历了很多
Both of his real parents died before he ever got to meet them.
他亲生父母还没来得及看他一眼就去世了
And the only mother he ever knew, Pam,
而他的养母帕姆
just disappeared one day.
某天也离家出走了
It was just him and Bobby.
只剩下他和鲍比爷俩
He wants his father to be proud of him so much.
他太想让他爸以他为荣了
It breaks my heart.
看着真是心疼
Well, that's why fixing the methane patent is so important to him.
这就是为什么搞定专利对他来说如此重要
Yeah, but Bobby loves him whether it works or not.
就算不成功鲍比还是爱他的
I can see that. Why can't he?
我都看得出来 他怎么就不能
When Christopher found out that he was adopted,
当克里斯托弗知道他是被收养的以后
he started to believe that he had to earn being a Ewing.
他就开始努力证明自己是尤因家的人
Ewings don't fail.
尤因家的人从不失败
Whoa! Damn it!
该死的
Oh, that's great!
看上去棒极了
You said you wanted a flame. That was a flame.
你说你想看到火焰 效果出来了嘛
That was a fireball.
那只是个火球
You'll get it right.
你会成功的
Hi. Hey.
你好啊 你好
So, how was your lunch?
午餐吃得怎么样
It was fine.
很好
What'd you girls talk about?
你们两姐妹都谈了点啥
You.
你
Great.
好极了
Well, with all your history
因为你们俩的过去
and the way I treated Elena before the wedding,
还有我在婚礼前对埃琳娜的态度
I wanted to make sure things were okay between us.
我想确定我和她没有闹太僵
And? They are.
然后呢 很好啊
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表