剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
in favor of me drilling on Southfork,
同意我在南弗克钻井
I'm prepared to offer you a stake in Ewing Oil.
我会给你一部分尤因石油的股份
A significant stake.
很可观的股份
Battery again?
还是电瓶问题吗
No. Uh, spark plug, I think.
不 我想是火花塞
Actually, could you give it a crank?
你能试着发动一下吗
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
Any sparks?
着了吗
Crankshaft sensor, maybe?
会不会是 曲轴位置传感器的问题
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
Elena.
艾琳娜.
Christopher, don't.
克里斯托弗 别这样
I know. You're with John Ross now.
我知道 你现在跟约翰·罗斯一起
Yeah, and you need to respect that. I do.
你得接受现实 我接受了
I mean, I should.
我是说 我应该接受
It's just...
只是...
I owe you a better apology
对于我最近说的那番话
for the things I've said to you lately.
我欠你一个正式的道歉
The only reason I shut you out of the methane project was because
我把你开除出甲烷项目的唯一原因是
you and I were getting too close.
你和我走的太近了
You were trying to be fair to Rebecca.
你想对瑞贝卡公平一些
I get that.
我懂的
I care about you, Elena.
我是在乎你的 艾琳娜
And I always should've fought harder for you.
我应该更努力争取你的
When you didn't show up at our wedding,
当你没在我们的婚礼出现时
instead of me acting like some hurt teenager,
我不该像孩子一样赌气
I should've gone after you.
我应该去找你的
You need to call Rebecca.
你该打电♥话♥给瑞贝卡
Why do I need to talk to her?
为什么我要跟她谈
Because she's been trying to reach you.
因为她一直在试着找你
Wait, how do you know that?
等等 你怎么知道的
You really need to call her.
你真的该打电♥话♥给她
Why are you harping on this?
为什么你喋喋不休地说这个
There are other ways to push me away,
如果你是想拒绝我的话
if that's what you're trying to do. She's pregnant!
有很多其它的方法 她怀孕了
She should've been the one to tell you.
本来应该是她来告诉你的
Wait, Christopher.
等等 克里斯托弗
That's all right.
没事
Okay, boys. Come on. This'll be the last one.
好 小子们 加油 这是最后一个
Get him in there. You can just drop it, Tommy.
把它弄进去 你就可以放下了 汤米
There we go.
就放那里
Got him? All right.
装好了 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的 好的
Mr. Ewing?
尤因先生
Hey, boys, it's all right. It's all right. Just take that.
伙计们 没事 帮我拿一下.
Officers. Can I help you with something?
警官 找我有什么事
Hi. Are you Bobby Ewing? Yes.
你好 你是鲍比·尤因吗 是的
Is there anything wrong?
出什么事了吗
Mr. Ewing, you're under arrest for the assault of Harris Ryland.
尤因先生 你因袭击哈里斯·瑞兰德被捕了
Lew, these charges are bullshit! I agree.
卢 这些指控全是扯谈 我同意
All Harris wants to do
哈里斯想要的
is get me involved in some stupid fight
就是让我卷入一些愚蠢的争斗
so he can get his hooks back into Ann.
这样他就能重新得到安
There's a deal on the table.
这其实是一笔交易
What kind of deal?
什么样的交易
All Mr. Ryland really wants is an apology.
瑞兰德先生只需要一个道歉
Apologize, and he will drop the charges.
你道歉 他就会撤销指控
Bobby, trust me, you don't want to take this to court.
鲍比 相信我 你不想闹上法庭的
Mr. Ryland is...
瑞兰德先生是...
Ryland is a smug son of a bitch,
瑞兰德是一个自以为是的婊♥子♥
and I refuse to go to him and kiss his ring.
我才不会向他妥协呢
Mr. Ryland has his tentacles wrapped around everyone,
瑞兰德先生的势力延伸到每个人
everywhere...
每个地方
Big business, governments, the courts.
财团 政♥府♥ 法♥院♥
One tug, Bobby,
动动手指头 鲍比
and he can make this unravel all around you.
他就可以毁掉你的一切
Where are we in trying to find J.R.?
搜寻J.R.的事怎么样了
You said your investigators were checking out his phone records.
你说你的调查员在查他的通话记录
They found nothing eyebrow-raising. J.R. was very careful.
他们没发现任何线索 J.R.很小心
Of course he was. The nursing home?
他当然很小心 疗养院呢
We've already looked at the security tapes.
我们已经查看过监控录像了
Again, nothing.
还是什么也没有
If J.R. and Marta did business,
如果J.R.和玛塔做生意
it had to have happened there.
肯定是在那里完成的
My boys did turn this up.
我的手下确实找到了这个
It's information on your brother's P.I, Bum.
是你哥哥的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 巴姆
I guess Elena told you.
我猜艾琳娜已经告诉你了
Where's your brother?
你哥哥在哪儿
I told him to leave.
我让他走了
Christopher, we need to talk about what we're gonna do.
克里斯托弗 我们该谈谈以后的打算
This is just another ruse. I'm not lying.
这又是一个阴谋 我没有说谎
You been lying to me for the past two years.
过去两年你一直在骗我
How am I supposed to trust
你让我怎么相信
a single word that comes out of your mouth?
从你嘴里说出的话
We're having a baby, Christopher.
克里斯托弗 我们要有孩子了
Whether you're my husband or not,
不管你是不是我丈夫
you're still its father.
你始终都是孩子的父亲
This is crazy.
这太荒谬了
I-I mean, this... this is just another ploy.
这只不过是又一个花招罢了
Fine. Whatever you want to tell yourself.
好吧 随便你怎么想
You know, I-I really thought you'd be more adult about this,
我以为你会表现得更成熟
considering what your birth parents did to you,
毕竟你也曾被亲生父母抛弃过
but I guess not.
看来我错了
You think she's lying?
你认为她在撒谎
Well, she's lied about everything else.
她从没说过真话
Oh, Christopher, about a baby?
克里斯托弗 这可是孩子啊
I made an appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning.
我明天上午预约了医生
We're getting a paternity test.
我们会做一个亲子鉴定
Son, I know she lied.
儿子 我知道她骗过你
But... but do you really think she'd be unfaithful?
但你真的认为她会对你不忠吗
I don't know what she'd do. She's a liar.
我不知道她会做出什么来 她是个骗子
You know, that girl is trying to do right by you,
她只是想对你好
and all you're being is spiteful and cruel!
而你却对她如此冷酷无情
Annie!
安妮
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know what's gotten into me lately.
我不知道自己最近是怎么了
Those flowers from Harris...
哈里斯送来的花...
don't. Please.
求你别说了
Annie, ever since you got those flowers, you've been edgy.
安妮 你收到那些花后就一直烦躁不安
You haven't slept. I'm fine, Bobby.
你睡不着觉 我很好 鲍比
Well, there's, uh, something I haven't told you.
有些事我还没告诉你
Last week, after you got the flowers,
上周 你收到花后
I went to see Harris.
我去见了哈里斯
What?
什么
I slapped him around a little,
我扇了他几巴掌
and now he's pressing charges.
现在他对我提起了诉讼
He says he'll drop the charges, but only if I apologize.
他说可以撤销指控 但前提是我要道歉
Why did you go do that?
你为什么要这么做
Because he deserved it.
因为是他自找的
This is unbelievable. Annie.
这太离谱了 安妮
Don't. Please. I can't.
别说了 我不想听
When you brought me here for the first time,
你第一次带我来这里时
I remember thinking,
我记得自己在想
"Wow, if this is where he takes me for a first date,
天哪 第一次约会就来这么好的地方
he must really think I like him."
他一定是真的认为我喜欢他
I knew you liked good food.
我知道你爱美食
And this place still has the best healthy burger in town.
而这有城里最好的特色汉堡
I was pretty confident that I had you.
那时我很自信已经俘获了你的心
I don't know what I would do without you, Elena.
我不知道没有你该怎么办 艾琳娜
These days, I feel like I'm walkin'
这些日子 我感觉自己
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表