剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on Dallas.
《家族风云》前期提要
What did Tommy do?
汤米做了什么
He sent the e-mail to Elena
是他把邮件发给艾琳娜
and made it look like it had come from your computer.
又伪装得好像是从你电脑中发出去的
Hey, Tommy!
汤米
Make sure I never see you again.
再也别出现在我面前
In all these files that I copied,
所有我复印的文件里
there's got to be something in them we can monetize.
一定有我们可以套现的东西
Find anything yet? Not yet.
找到什么了吗 还没
J.R., Southfork's deed is in your name.
J.R. 南弗克的契约上签署的是你的名字
Is this some kind of joke?
这是哪门子玩笑
Ewing Oil is back in business, Bobby.
尤因石油重新开张了 鲍比
Promise me that you had nothing to do
向我保证 你和窃夺南弗克的事
with stealing Southfork.
没有关系
I swear, none of it was me.
我发誓 绝不关我的事
That picture's pretty obvious.
照片表达得很明显了
I warned you. I warned you not to toy with me.
我警告过你 别玩弄我
The sale of Southfork to Marta Del Sol
南弗克出♥售♥给玛塔·德尔·索尔
was a fraud.
是一场诈骗
We need to start fighting fire with fire.
我们得以牙还牙
That's not who we are! Maybe not you.
我们不是这样的人 或许你不是
You have a contract with J.R. Ewing
你和J.R.尤因签订合约
to transport 2,000 barrels a day from Southfork.
每天从南弗克牧场运送两千桶石油
I want you to cancel the contract.
我希望你能取消这份合约
Got something to show you.
给你看点东西
Proves that you were conspiring against my father.
这证明了你密谋迫♥害♥我父亲
I want proof that J.R. was in on the fraud,
我要拿到证据证明J.R.参与了这场诈骗
or you're going to jail.
否则你就等着坐牢吧
I'm leaving town a little while,
我要离开小镇一会儿
and I'm putting you in charge.
由你全权负责
When are you coming back?
你什么时候回来
That depends on you, son.
取决于你了 儿子
Couldn't sleep again?
又睡不着了吗
When I was a kid,
我的童年
I'd ride out right in the middle of that field.
就是在这片牧场中度过的
Sit on top of the tallest horse they'd let me take.
骑在他们让我挑的最高大的马背上
I'd imagine what it'd be like if it was all mine.
想象着如果这一切都是我的会是什么样
It's funny how life always seems more complicated
生活总是比想象的要复杂得多
than you imagined it would be.
命运弄人
Especially this family.
尤其是对这个家而言
You worried about Bobby?
你在担心鲍比吗
Bobby I can handle.
我能应付鲍比
He ain't gonna play dirty.
他不会耍阴招
It's Christopher.
我担心的是克里斯托弗
He'll do or say anything to break us up.
他会千方百计拆散我们
You know that, right?
你是知道的 对吗
You weren't a part of the fraud, John Ross.
你没有参与诈骗 约翰·罗斯
It was all your father's doing.
都是你父亲干的
What could he possibly say?
他能怎么说呢
I don't know.
我不知道
He said awful things to you in the past that weren't true.
他过去和你说过的那些烂事都不是真的
Ah, who knows where his head's at?
谁知道他想些什么
Oh, it's cold.
外面好冷
Come back to bed.
我们回床上去吧
I wish I could, but I gotta run.
我也想 但我得走了
That oil ain't gonna drill itself, you know? Okay.
石油可不会自己钻出来啊 好吧
Will I see you later? A late dinner, maybe.
晚点见 或许可以晚点吃晚餐
I gotta stop by the condo after work,
干完活我得跑一趟公♥寓♥
get the last bit of my stuff.
最后还有一点东西要拿
Finish moving into the hornet's nest.
就能搬到蜂窝一般的家了
John Ross.
约翰·罗斯
I don't believe in the war...
我不相信战争
But I believe in the warrior.
但是我信赖战士
Any more of that coffee left?
那咖啡还有吗
You know, John Ross,
你知道吗 约翰·罗斯
I wouldn't get too comfortable around here if I were you.
如果我是你 在这儿不会觉得很舒坦的
You think your father's won,
你觉得你父亲获胜了
but, you know, J.R.'s big mistake was he always...
但J.R.一直以来最大的错误
underestimated me.
都在于低估了我
I'm not in the mood to argue
我没心情一大早
with you this morning, Uncle Bobby.
和你争辩 鲍比叔叔
You do what you gotta do.
你爱做什么做什么
But you push me, and I'll kick you out of this house.
但如果你逼我 我会把你赶出这栋房♥子
Then why don't you just do it, boy?
那为什么不马上动手呢 孩子
Family means nothing to you, does it?
家庭对你而言无足轻重 不是吗
No, it does.
没错 的确如此
We're just on two different sides of it...
我们有着不同的信仰
my grandfather's instead of miss Ellie's.
我受祖父影响 而不是艾丽小姐
Well, you are a lot like your daddy...
你很像你♥爸♥爸
all hat and no cattle.
总爱夸夸其谈
You have no feeling for this ranch,
你对牧场没有丝毫感情
except for what lies beneath it.
眼里只有牧场底下的东西
That's where you're wrong.
这点你就错了
That's where you've always been wrong,
这点你总是搞错
except you're too damn stubborn to see it.
只是你太顽固了 自己看不到
Mr. Ewing. Yeah.
尤因先生 是的
Um... I meant John Ross.
我是指约翰·罗斯
What's up, Earl?
怎么了 厄尔
Problems with the truck down at the rig site.
钻井现场的运输出问题了
Tankers from Ryland Transport...
瑞兰德运输公♥司♥的油罐车
they didn't show up as scheduled.
没有如期出现
Now, I called, and the dispatchers...
我打电♥话♥去问了 调度员们...
they said they were told to stay away from Southfork.
他们说接到通知要远离南弗克
Orders straight from the top.
老大直接下的命令
Ryland.
瑞兰德
Isn't that your wife's ex-husband's outfit, Uncle Bobby?
那不是你妻子前夫的机构吗 鲍比叔叔
Guess you weren't lying when you said you'd do anything
我想你威胁着要千方百计阻止我们钻井
to stop us from drilling.
并没有撒谎
I just never pegged you as the type
我只是没想到你是这种人
to have his wife do his bidding.
会拿妻子当棋子
You should have seen the line
你应该去看看
at that coffee place this morning.
今天早上咖啡馆的长队
And everybody still smiling.
每个人排着队还满脸堆笑
Always smiling.
总是笑容满面
People in Texas are way too friendly.
德克萨斯人就是太友善了
It tries my nerves.
真是考验我的神经
So please tell me you found something
所以拜托告诉我你在这些盒子里
in these boxes of value.
找到了些有价值的东西
I'm more than ready to cash out
我迫不及待要兑现
and get the hell out of this state.
然后远离这个州了
Nope.
没有
I just can't figure.
我就是不明白
There has to be something.
一定有什么的
Well, what about Christopher's laptop?
克里斯托弗的笔记本电脑怎么样
Has he done any more work on his gas-extraction process?
他的燃气提取工艺有没有进展
Thinking he must be doing it at the office.
我想他一定是在办公室里做
Fact is, he hasn't been using it much at all since the barbecue
事实上 烧烤会那会儿事情搞砸了之后
when things blew up.
他就很少用那台电脑
I think you might have really broke his heart.
我想你真的伤了他的心
Lucky for me yours mended fast.
算我幸运 你弥补得很快
You know, I actually... already went over these.
实际上 我已经调查过这些了
Why don't you start on those over there?
你不如从那边查起
All right.
好啊
You know, I've been going through these boxes all day.
我整天都在调查这些盒子
I'm gonna step out for some fresh air.
我要出去呼吸一下新鲜空气
You... good here?
你 在这儿没问题吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Wish me luck.
行 行 没问题 祝我好运吧
Good luck.
祝你好运
What's wrong?
怎么了
Annie...
安妮
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表