剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
but this one is gonna change the way you feel about them.
但这个绝对会让你对此改观
A...
一处...
construction site.
建筑工地吗
Not just any construction site --
这可不是普通的建筑工地
our construction site --
这是我们的建筑工地
yours, mine, Christopher's.
是你的 我的 克里斯托弗的
I rented it this morning
一听说鲍比没事了
when I found out Bobby was gonna be okay.
今天早上我就租下了这里
You are looking at the new home...
你现在看到的是尤因能源的
of Ewing Energies.
新家
Wow, this is -- this is great.
这真是 真是太好了
But you could have rented a suite with actual walls
不过你本可以在新的高楼大厦里
in any of the new high-rises.
租任何一间带有实墙的套房♥啊
Yeah, but they don't have pedigree.
对 但这样就不纯正了
Jock's office.
乔克的办公室
Bobby's office.
鲍比的办公室
Right here...
这里呢
J.R.'s.
是J.R.的
I remember sitting behind daddy's desk,
我还记得那时候 坐在爸爸的桌子后面
looking at this view,
望着这处风景
just wanting to sit where he sat one day.
就想着有天能坐上他的位置
And here we are.
现在我们做到了
This was Ewing Oil.
这里是尤因石油的旧址
When I found out it was for rent,
听说这里要出租
I couldn't pass it up.
我就不想错过这个机会
Christopher's always saying
克里斯托弗总说
how the Ewing name means nothing to me.
尤因这个姓对我而言毫无意义
Well, maybe this will finally prove to him that it does.
或许这里能向他证明事实并非如此
This is a really good surprise, John Ross.
这真是一个很棒的惊喜 约翰·罗斯
Actually, this is Christopher's surprise,
其实这是给克里斯托弗的惊喜
not yours.
而不是给你的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
When I saw this ring,
当我看到这枚戒指时
it reminded me of how light reflects off oil.
让我想起了石油的光泽
When I was kid, I remember the first time I saw that --
我记得我小时候第一次见到它的时候
I thought nothing could be more beautiful.
我觉得没有比这更美的了
Then I saw you.
然后我遇见了你
I love you, Elena Ramos.
我爱你 艾琳娜·拉莫斯
My life and everything that I want it to be
我的生活和我所有的愿望
is better with you.
有你才完美
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world.
嫁给我 让我成为这世上最幸运的男人吧
Yes.
我愿意
I love it.
我爱死它了
You say diamond-encrusted wedding band, total carats 3, huh?
你说的是总重三克拉的结婚钻戒 是吗
Diamond engagement ring, flawless,
订婚钻戒 完美无瑕
"D" Color, 2-carat stone,
钻石有两克拉 顶级色泽
flanked by baguettes -- those sound like your rings?
侧面有细棍固定 这就是你的戒指吗
Yes.
是的
Then I sold them yesterday.
我昨天就卖♥♥出了
Can you tell me who bought them?
能告诉我买♥♥主是谁吗
I'll re-buy them from you for double what they paid.
我给你双倍的价钱买♥♥回
You have no idea how important this is to me.
你不明白 这戒指对我来说太重要了
All right, listen -- leave me your number.
好吧 请留下你的电♥话♥号♥码
I'll find out who bought them and get them back.
我会找到买♥♥家并把东西赎回来的
Thank you.
谢谢
What's going on, John Ross?
出什么事了 约翰·罗斯
The old Ewing oil space?
老尤因石油的办公地吗
Actually...
事实上
New Ewing Energies space.
这是尤因可替代能源公♥司♥的新办公地
I wanted our new company to --
我想让我们的新公♥司♥
well, to know where it came from,
不忘自己原本的身世
to build on the old Ewing legacy and --
在老尤因公♥司♥的基础上
and make it better.
不断壮大
A fresh start for our family.
这对我们家族是个全新的开始
I'm glad you did this, John Ross.
很感谢你做的这些 约翰·罗斯
It means a lot.
这意义非凡
And it'll mean a lot to my father, too.
对我父亲也是
Time to drink on it.
举杯庆祝一下
Finally persuaded her to marry me.
终于让她答应嫁给我了
Biggest mistake of her life, right?
这该是她这一生最大的失误了吧
No, it's, uh -- it's -- it's good.
不 这样挺好的
You know, we're all moving forward,
要知道 我们都已经看开了
me, Rebecca, and the babies, you and Elena.
我 瑞贝卡和孩子们 你和艾琳娜
And I really hope the two of you are happy together.
衷心祝福你俩幸福
You deserve to be happy.
你理应得到幸福
Well, your daddy's on the mend.
你♥爸♥爸病情在好转
We got offices. We got energy.
我们找到了办公地 也找到了能源
Now the only thing left to get
就差去把你的甲烷
is your methane back from Vicente.
从韦森特那要回来了
Well, let's -- let's wait
这个我们再等等
until we have the right thing to leverage.
等我们找到合适的筹码再说
Better to try to end it with Vicente
最好能和韦森特做个了结
than to just swap oil for methane.
而不是单纯地用油来换甲烷
Besides, my father says his lawyer might have a lead,
再说 我父亲说他的律师应该有进展了
so we should hold off.
所以我们应该静观其变
Today's a day to celebrate.
今天是个值得庆祝的日子
To mending fences...
敬我们重归于好
And to being happy.
敬我们正拥有的幸福
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I didn't even think you were home yet.
我以为你不在家
Yeah, I-I fell asleep.
还好 我刚刚睡着了
You brought Chinese food?
你买♥♥中餐了
I told you -- a fresh start.
我说过要跟你重新开始
And what better way to start over
既然如此 有什么能好过
than to do it like when we were dating?
重温约会时做的事呢
I got you spring rolls...
我买♥♥了春卷
Won ton soup...
馄饨
and... your moo shoo.
还有你的最爱木须肉
You didn't want to wear your ring?
你不想戴你的戒指吗
I-I tried.
我试过了
I-I guess my --
我觉得我的...
I guess my finger's a little swollen from being pregnant.
我觉得我的手指因为怀孕变肿了
I couldn't put it on.
戴不上了
Okay.
好吧
Let's eat. Okay.
吃东西吧 好的
Fortune cookie?
要吃福气饼干吗
Okay. Thanks.
好了 谢谢
Well, hello, Lew. What you doing here?
你好啊 卢 你来这做什么
Well, you know you've hit a low
要是连律师都懒得鄙视你的话
when even a lawyer won't take the time to insult you.
你就知道你已经不行了
A little present for you, Bobby.
给你的一点小礼物 鲍比
You know you shouldn't be talking business.
你知道你不该再操心生意了吧
The doctor says you ought to be getting your rest.
医生说你该退休了
Doctor says I'm a medical marvel.
医生说我是个医疗奇迹
Might go home tomorrow.
估计明天就可以回家了
Says I can do just about anything I want,
还说我可以做任何事
as long as it makes me feel better.
只要能让我好受些
Well, I'm glad you're feeling better.
很高兴你好受些了
Gave me quite a scare.
你真吓了我一大跳
Well, I can't die, J.R.
我不能死 J.R
I have unfinished business with you.
我跟你还有账没算完呢
Unfinished business?
没算完的账
You're not forgetting I signed back the deed to Southfork,
你不会忘了我已经把牧场的地契回签给你
gave up my birthright?
并放弃了我的继承权吧
What more could you want?
你还想要什么
You gave me back a deed still held by a bunch of thugs,
你还给我的是一张被一群暴徒操控着的地契
which means this family is still in debt to Vicente Cano.
也就是说我们家仍旧欠文森特·卡诺的债
I know you'll refuse to believe me till the day I die,
我知道无论如何你都不会相信我的
but I was not part of that Marta Del Sol fraud.
可玛塔·德尔·索尔设下的骗局与我无关
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表