剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dallas"...
《家族风云》前情提要
What the hell is this? A trust document,
这是什么玩意 信托文件
your father may own Southfork,
你♥爸♥爸或许得到了南弗克
but mine controls the mineral rights.
但采矿权是我们的
We're shutting your drilling down.
我们要关闭你们的钻井
Veronica Martinez.
维罗妮卡·马丁内斯
A.K.A. Marta del Sol.
也就是玛塔·德尔·索尔
I got a feeling she's gonna try to hurt Elena.
我感觉她想要伤害艾琳娜
Frank Ashkani.
弗兰克·阿什卡尼
What is it exactly you want with Mr. Cliff Barnes?
你到底图克利夫·巴恩斯先生什么
Hello, Bum.
你好 巴姆
I need you to do a little diggin' on Ashkani.
我需要你调查一下阿什卡尼
Just find out who he really is.
查明他到底是谁
Vicente.
韦森特
My buyers overseas are anxious
我海外的买♥♥主可是很急切地
to know when they can expect their oil.
想知道他们什么时候才能收到石油
I found a DVD
我找到一张
of John Ross having sex with Marta.
约翰·罗斯和玛塔滚床单的DVD
It proves he was in on the fraud.
这证明了他在诈骗
Thugs like Harris Ryland
像哈里斯·罗伊德这样的暴徒
never do anything without strings attached.
是不会做赔本买♥♥卖♥♥的
Annie! Mr. Ewing.
安妮 尤因先生
What brings you to forth worth?
什么风把你吹来的
Stay away from Ann.
离安远一点
Rebecca. You okay?
瑞贝卡 你没事吧
What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说
She's gonna run a few more tests.
她还要再做些检查
You and I are done, Tommy.
我们结束了 汤米
Just get out of Dallas so we can both move on with our lives.
滚出达拉斯 我们从此分道扬镳
I am in love with Christopher.
我爱上了 克里斯托弗
And I'm pregnant.
还有 我怀孕了
I need to drill,
我得钻油
and I can't if I don't have the mineral rights.
但没有采矿权我就不能开采
Don't tell me it's legally binding.
别跟我说什么法律约束力
You're a trust lawyer. Unbind it.
你是个信托律师 解除它
Don't you have some cows to go birth?
你不是有牛要产崽了吗
You and Marta.
玛塔和你的光盘
You know, I could've used this against you,
你知道 我可以用这个对付你
but I didn't have to.
但我没必要这么做
I shouldn't have to.
我也不应该这么做
Remember when we used to play pickup basketball,
记得我们以前在篮球赛中玩单挑吗
first to 10?
比谁先得十分
I always knew if I let you score a few points,
我知道如果我让你得个几分
you'd get cocky, let your guard down.
你就会骄傲 放松防守
The trust is airtight.
信托文件无漏可钻
You're not gonna be able to dissolve it or get a majority vote.
你没法解除它或是得到多数支持
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
You can't win, John Ross.
你赢不了的 约翰·罗斯
Without the mineral rights on Southfork,
没有南弗克的采矿权
you can't even sell the mud off your boots.
你连鞋上的泥都休想带走
I'll let you have that for free.
我会免费送你的
The Ewing name might not mean anything to you,
尤因这名字或许对你没什么意义
but it means something to me.
但它对我意义重大
And whatever your next move is,
不管你下一步怎么打算
I hope you leave Elena out of it.
我希望你别把艾琳娜牵扯进来
Thanks for the coaster.
谢谢送光盘过来
You know, just 'cause I'm fighting fair
你知道吗 我公平应战
doesn't mean I won't fight...
并不代表我会不战而逃
For Southfork and for Elena.
为了南弗克牧场和艾琳娜
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Um, I just came to thank you
我就是来说声谢谢的
for driving me to the hospital the other day.
谢谢你那天送我去医院
I know I put you in a really awkward position,
我知道我让你陷入尴尬的境地
and, well, you were really cool about it,
但是 你并不计较
so... Thank you.
所以 谢谢你
That's sweet
太客气了
I don't expect you to forgive me for what I did to Christopher.
我不期望你原谅我对克里斯托弗做的一切
And I certainly know it'll take more than a gift basket
而且我深深懂得一篮礼物
to get you there.
是远远不够的
But I just... I just hope...
但我只是 只是希望
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm fine.
是的 没事 我很好
No, no, you look sick.
不 不 你看起来生病了
Okay, my bathroom's right there.
好吧 洗手间在那边
Nosebleed the other day wasn't just random, was it?
那天留鼻血不是偶然 对吧
No.
是的
How far along are you?
这样多久了
Nine weeks.
九周了
Did you know before the...
你之前就知道
The hospital? No.
去医院前吗 不知道
Have you told Christopher?
你告诉克里斯托弗了吗
I tried calling.
我试过给他打电♥话♥
He... he doesn't answer.
他 他不接
Becca, he has to know.
贝卡 他必须得知道
I know. I...
我知道 我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Um, I should go. I...
我该走了 我
Oh, um...
那个
I'm sorry I threw up in your bathroom.
很抱歉 吐在你卫生间了
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Where are you?
嘿 你在哪儿呢
I'm at Neiman's.
我在内曼这边
Well, you gonna be home soon?
好吧 你一会就回家吗
I thought maybe the two of us could take a quick ride before dinner.
我想我们晚餐前可以骑马溜一小会儿
Oh. Um...
这个嘛
I don't think I can make it.
我应该去不了
Rain check?
改天吧
Sure. A rain check would be fine.
好的 那就改天
I-I should go. I'm in line.
我 我得挂了 还通着电♥话♥呢
Okay. I'll see you at dinner.
好的 晚餐见
All the grown-ups were drinking.
大人都在喝酒
I wanted to be grown-up, too.
我也想成为大人
So I snuck that key, got in that cabinet,
所以我偷了钥匙 溜进酒窖
poured my drink to the top.
给自己把酒满上
Funny thing was, I thought it was gonna taste like iced tea,
有趣的是 我以为它喝起来会像冰茶
and even though it tasted like battery acid,
尽管喝起来像电解液
I forced myself to drink that whole drink.
但我还是强忍♥着喝光了
Introduction to bourbon 101.
第一次喝波本101
And that's when you found me.
你就是那时发现我的
You were half past gone on the floor,
你趟在地上 醉个半死
and first thing I thought was,
当时我的第一反应就是
"Yep, he's his mama's son."
还真是 有其母必有其子啊
Lucy, you were, and always will be, my favorite cousin.
露西 你始终是我最喜欢的表姐
What do you want?
你想要什么
I need you to talk to Uncle Gary.
我需要你跟盖瑞叔叔谈谈
There's a mineral-rights trust tied to Southfork,
关于一份南弗克采矿权的信托文件
and the only way I can drill
我能开采的唯一办法
is if J.R. and Gary sign off.
就是J.R.能和盖瑞签署协议
Southfork's is sittin'
南弗克埋藏着
on two billion barrels of the purest crude.
2亿桶的轻质原油
Now, when Ewing Oil is back in the game,
现在尤因石油重回市场
we will all benefit.
我们都会获益
You're not that drunk little boy I found
你已不是那个被我发现倒地板上
passed out on the floor anymore, are you?
喝得烂醉的小男孩了 是吗
No, ma'am, I am not.
是的 女士 我不是了
I'm sure your daddy's real proud.
我相信你父亲会以你为傲
If there's anyone
除了鲍比
Uncle Gary'll listen to more than Bobby, it's you.
盖瑞叔叔能听进话的人 就是你了
Now, if you can get him to come down
现在 如果你能说服他
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表