剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I got to talk to my father.
我得去跟我爸谈谈
Come on. That's all you're gonna say, really?
不是吧 你只想说这个吗
You're not even gonna deny it?
你都不想澄清吗
I don't know what's going on! All right?!
我不清楚这是怎么回事 好吗
I was just starting to trust you again.
我原本还想再信你一次
This is J.R. Ewing.
我是J.R·尤因
After the beep, tell me what you know.
听到"哔"声后请留言
J.R.?
J.R
J.R.?!
J.R
Open this door! J.R.!
开门 J.R
He left, Bobby.
他离开了 鲍比
An hour ago.
就在一小时前
Oh, damn it.
该死
He's already got Ryland tankers
他已经把瑞兰德的油罐车
headed to section 18.
开到了18区
Well, what did the lawyer say?
那律师说了些什么
Ha! Not only did Lobell hang me out to dry,
拉贝尔坑了我
but if I want to get Southfork back,
而且如果我想把牧场夺回来
I have to prove J.R. was in on the fraud,
就必须得证明J.R参与了欺诈
or at least he knew about it.
至少得证明他知情
So they're interviewing everybody they can think of.
所以他们会和每一个能想到的人进行谈话
They're gonna subpoena his bank records and his phone records
他们要传唤他的银行记录与电♥话♥记录
and even the visitor's log at the nursing home.
甚至是疗养院的访客记录
But I know my brother pretty well,
但我十分了解我的兄弟
and he's covered his tracks.
他是不会留下任何把柄的
Well, what about Marta Del Sol?
那玛塔·德尔·索尔呢
Oh, well, actually, she wasn't Marta Del Sol,
实际上 她不叫玛塔·德尔·索尔
and the police are looking for her.
而警♥察♥正在通缉她
We need to start fighting fire with fire.
我们得以彼之道还治彼身
Dad, we need to start
爸 我们现在得和
dealing with the same type of people they do
另一帮骗子联手
to find what we need to bring them down.
一起找出搞垮他们的办法
We are not breaking the law to fix this, son.
我们不会用违法的方式来解决问题 儿子
J.R. and my cousin are gonna be pumping
到这周末 J.R和我堂兄就会
by the end of the week!
开始抽石油了
If not sooner!
再不行动就来不及了
We need to do more, and we need to do it now!
我们要有过之而无不及 且刻不容缓
I'm going to fight this with everything I've got,
我会用我所拥有的一切来抗争
Christopher, but I'm not doing business with crooks.
克里斯托弗 可我不会和骗子同流合污
That's not who we are.
我们跟他们不是一路人
Maybe not you.
也许你是个例外
Son...
孩子...
The whole point of selling Southfork in the first place
我们当初卖♥♥掉南弗克牧场
was to stop this family's descent.
就是为了阻止这个家族的衰败
I'm not going to let us lower ourself any further.
我不会让我们再堕落下去了
Look what it's already cost us.
想想我们为之付出的代价
Look at what Rebecca and Tommy's lies have done to you.
想想瑞贝卡和汤米的谎言对你的影响
I am done sitting around
我受够了家里的人肆意践踏我
while people walk all over me in this family!
而自己却无所事事
So am I!
我也是
I have fought J.R. before, son,
我跟J.R斗过 儿子
and I beat him.
我打败了他
And I'll beat him here... my way.
而我这次同样会赢 以我的方式
No. We are doing this the right way.
不行 我们要恰当地处理此事
Honey, you can have everybody just start unpacking,
亲爱的 你去告诉大家不用打包了
because we are not going anywhere. Okay.
因为我们哪儿也不会去 好
Your father isn't here.
你♥爸♥爸不在
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪儿
Tell me it isn't true.
告诉我这不是真的
You tell me you did not cut me out of this deal
告诉我你们没瞒着我单干
and put Southfork into my father's name!
把南弗克牧场归到我父亲的名下
You need to discuss that with J.R.
这你得跟J.R谈
No, I brought you into this deal.
是我拉你入伙的
How could you turn around and give all of Southfork to J.R.?!
你怎么能反咬我一口把牧场转让给J.R
I warned you not to mix business with pleasure.
我早警告过你不要把生意和寻欢搅在一起
I gave you chance after chance.
我一次次的给你机会
What the hell are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
It was taken 2 days ago.
这张照片是两天前拍的
You had me followed.
你敢跟踪我
Your father did.
是你父亲做的
I guess he couldn't trust you, either.
我猜就连他也不相信你
You said you and Elena were broken up.
你说过你和艾琳娜分手了
You lied to me.
你欺骗了我
You lied to me about where you were the other day,
几天前你跟我撒谎 隐瞒了你在哪儿
and you blew me off to be with her yesterday.
昨天又为了和她在一起而放了我的鸽子
You hurt me.
你伤害了我
I warned you.
我警告过你
I warned you not to toy with me.
警告过你不要玩弄我
I warned you not to confuse our business dealings
我警告过你别用寻欢
by getting involved.
来混淆我们的交易
You let me fall for you.
是你让我爱上你的
I could have explained... With another lie.
我本可以解释 用另一个谎言是么
That picture's pretty obvious.
相片足以说明一切
You undo what you did.
撤回地契的转让
You put my name back on that deed.
把地契归到我的名下
It's too late.
为时过晚
Besides, it was a much better business deal anyway.
更何况 还是那份协议更有吸引力
I should tell the cops where you are.
我应该跟警♥察♥告发你的行踪
Who you are.
和你的身份
And lose any claim you have to Southfork
你父亲的协议一旦泡汤
by blowing up your father's deal?
你也会失去对南弗克牧场的所有权
You stay the hell away from me.
如果你知趣的话
If you know what's good for you.
就他妈的离我远点
Get over here.
过来吧
I need you to be certain...
我要你搞清楚了
Because there's no turning back.
这世上没有回头路
I've never met anyone like you.
我从未遇到过你这样的人
We're two of a kind.
我们是天生一对
Are you sure you won't mix business with pleasure?
你确定要把生意和寻欢搅在一起吗
What the hell did we do last night?
我们昨晚到底干了什么
Oh, I remember you like it rough, huh?
我记得你喜欢粗野的 对吗
John Ross.
约翰·罗斯
I'm your daddy's friend, Bum.
我是你老爹的朋友 我叫邦目
You're the son of a bitch who took those pictures.
你就是那个偷♥拍♥我的王八蛋
I ought to kill you.
我应该杀了你
J.R. asked me to come get you.
J.R让我来接你
May you have as strong a second half
祝你在下半年的业绩
as you had the first, Jerry.
能跟上半年一样出色 杰瑞
Good to have you back in form, J.R.
很高兴你恢复健康了 J.R
And I appreciate you making sure everybody knows it.
很感谢你能提供这个机会让大家都知道
I'll let you be alone with your boy.
我就不打扰你和你儿子了
Good to see you, John Ross.
很高兴见到你 约翰·罗斯
You've got quite a father there.
你有个了不起的爸爸
I'll say.
当然了
Marta called.
玛塔打过电♥话♥了
Trying to know where your head is at.
她想知道你是怎么想的
A little word of advice...
给你点意见...
you ought to be a lot nicer to that girl.
你应该对那女孩更好点
She's a bit of a loose Cannon.
她是那种不计后果的人
I should call the police.
我应该报♥警♥
Have you arrested for what you did.
让你为自己的所作所为付出代价
There's no reason for that.
这可说不通
The deed to Southfork is still yours
南弗克牧场的地契依然是你的
for the having, John Ross.
约翰·罗斯
It's just a matter of time.
这只是时间问题
You and I were supposed to be partners... now.
你和我本应合伙的...现在
That was the deal.
这是我们的协议
The deal was to teach you the oil business.
协议是要教会你做石油生意
And I am.
我没有食言
I'm leaving town in a little while.
我要离开一阵子
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表