剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
let him rest a few days, get his strength back,
再让他静养几天 恢复体力
then we can operate.
然后就能动手术了
Why can't we operate now?
为什么现在不能手术
Well, it's a delicate procedure. Significant risks.
这是一套精细的程序 风险很大
We'll have much better odds once we get his blood pressure down.
一旦把他的血压降下来 胜算就大很多了
Christopher, get my clothes.
克里斯托弗 把衣服给我
What? Where the hell do you think you're going?
什么 你还想去哪啊
You heard the doctor, honey. They can't operate for a while.
亲爱的 你也听到医生的话了 一时半会儿做不了手术
I'm going home. Dad... dad, you have to stay here.
我要回家 爸爸 爸爸 你得待在这
Can you please tell him to stop being an idiot?
您能阻止他这愚蠢的行为吗
Bobby, listen to me.
鲍比 听我说
I know I can't keep you here,
我知道不能把你留这
but if you leave and that aneurysm bursts,
但如果你离开 动脉瘤破裂的话
you got a 30% chance of being dead
在你晕倒在地之前
before you even hit the ground.
会有百分之三十的几率死亡
Understood.
明白了
Now where's my clothes?
我的衣服在哪呢
Bobby. Dad.
鲍比 爸爸
Annie, if I stay caged up in here,
安妮 如果被囚禁在这
it will raise my blood pressure.
只会让我的血压升高
Now, I won't do anything stupid. We can get a nurse.
现在我不会做傻事了 我们能雇个护士
We can get hospital equipment and an ambulance to stand by.
使用医院设备 甚至救护车都能随时待命
And why can't you just stay here?
那你为什么就不能待在这呢
If it's really my time to go...
如果上帝真要召唤我走
I don't want to be surrounded by strangers.
我不想周围都是陌生人
Oh. Ah, he's resting.
他正在休息
But it's been a long night.
但这一夜真是漫长啊
Is this where he slept all night?
他就在这里睡了一夜吗
In case Bobby needed him.
以防鲍比需要他帮助
Mrs. Ewing?
尤因太太
Mr. Ewing is awake, and he wants to do things.
尤因先生醒了 他不肯闲着
I'll be right back. Yeah.
我待会再来 好的
Hey. Hi.
嗨 好啊
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Oh, um, Ann called about Bobby.
安打电♥话♥告诉我鲍比的事
I thought maybe... Uh, that came out wrong.
我想也许... 我不该这么问你的
I'm glad you came.
很高兴你来了
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's, uh...
他...
He's doing okay.
他还凑合
You mind if I try?
介意我帮你吗
Sure.
好啊
Oh, it's... that's okay.
要是不方便也没事儿的
No, really, it's... No, I totally understand if...
我不介意 真的... 我完全理解 如果你以为...
Rebecca, it's okay.
瑞贝卡 真的没关系
Oh, wow.
天呐
How's that feel?
感觉怎么样
It feels good.
挺好
I need some help with your father.
过来帮你♥爸♥爸一下
I'll be right back.
我一会回来
Okay.
好的
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Yeah, he's just not...
还好 他就是不肯...
Get me his key card...
给我弄来他的出入证
or I put a bullet in your little fairytale.
否则我就击碎你的美梦
It's not like I want to go rope a steer or something.
我又不是要去玩套绳栓牛什么的
I just want to take a walk. I'm going nuts in this bed.
我只想散散步 在床上都要憋疯了
Here. What's this for?
拿着 这是做什么
I want you to leave a message
我想让你给那些
to the grandchildren you're never gonna meet
你无法谋面的孙辈们留条信息
explaining to them how you would have loved
解释一下你原本是
to have been a part of their lives,
多么想和他们照面
but you can't 'cause you're dead.
但却没做到 因为你已经驾鹤西去了
No, stop it! I mean it! You can't go in there!
停下 我说真的 你不能进去
Carmen, this is my home. I can go anyplace I want.
卡门 这是我家 我想去哪就去哪
Ah, you take a little vacation, everything falls apart.
只是度个小假 怎么一切都乱套了呢
Hello, J.R. Get out!
你好啊 J.R. 滚出去
Now, just calm down, darlin'.
淡定一下 亲爱的
Don't you darlin' me... this is your fault!
别叫我亲爱的 都是你的错
Get out! I don't see how it's my fault.
快出去 我看不出怎么会是我的错
Well, of course you don't. You're a sociopath!
你当然看不出 你这个反♥社♥会♥怪胎
Well, there's no need to call names! You know what?
没必要直呼其名吧 你听好了
Since you're too stupid to figure it out,
既然你蠢到不分青红皂白
I'll make it clear.
那我来告诉你
You're not welcome at Southfork.
南弗克不欢迎你
I own the deed to this ranch,
可我拥有这牧场的地契啊
and the man in that room is my baby brother.
屋里那人还是我的宝贝弟弟
Until those two things change, I'm not going anywhere.
除非这两个事实能改变 否则我哪也不去
If I catch you anywhere near Bobby's room, I'll shoot you!
如果我发现你靠近鲍比的房♥间 我会开枪的
And since you have no heart, it'll be somewhere more vital.
鉴于你没长心 我会瞄准更致命的地方
Damn woman's out of her mind.
该死的女人疯了吧
He's a piece of work.
他真是个极品
Yeah, well, that's just what makes J.R. J.R.
是啊 不极品就不是J.R.了
Can I get you anything?
你需要什么吗
What I want, no.
我吗 没有
No, you can't get.
不对 是你满足不了
Try me.
说说看
Peace in this family.
这个家族的和睦
You did everything you could, dad.
你已经尽力了 爸爸
No.
没有
No, I screwed up.
没有 是我搞砸了
If I hadn't have sold Southfork,
如果我没有卖♥♥掉南弗克
you wouldn't have had to give away a piece of your future.
你就不必把自己的前途拱手让人
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Where's my father?
我爸爸在哪
Ann chased him back into his room.
安把他赶到了他自己的房♥间
That's not the only reason I called.
那不是我打给你的唯一原因
I'm not gonna fight you
我不会再去反对
on slant-drilling under Southfork anymore.
你在南弗克倾斜钻井了
I'm glad you're finally being reasonable.
很高兴你终于学会了理智
Reason's got nothing to do with it.
这和理智没有关系
The only way you get to drill is if you get J.R.
你想钻油的唯一方法是
to sign the Southfork deed back over to my father.
让J.R.把南弗克地契签字转至我爸爸名下
He doesn't need the deed to drill.
鲍比要想钻油也不需要地契啊
He has the mineral rights.
他拥有采矿权
It's not about that. Okay?
这和那个无关 明白吗
It's about giving my father some peace of mind, in case he...
是想让我爸爸内心安宁 万一他...
There's no way on earth that J.R.'S gonna give up Southfork.
J.R.绝对不可能会放弃南弗克
You know that.
你是知道的
Here's what I know.
我所知道的是
You keep saying you want to fix the damage you've done.
你总说你想弥补自己造成的伤害
I know you love your father.
我知道你爱你的父亲
But your whole life,
但你这一生中
my father was there for you when J.R. wasn't.
是我父亲弥补了J.R.经常不在你身边的缺憾
The John Ross that I used to know loved my father.
我曾了解的约翰·罗斯是爱我父亲的
And if any of that person is still inside of you,
如果你内心还存有当初一丁点影子
you'll do whatever it takes to get Southfork back for him.
你就会不惜一切帮他夺回南弗克
I'm not signing over Southfork to anybody.
我不会把南弗克签字转给任何人
The thing we should be concentrating on
我们应该把精力集中在
is a little pay back to the boys who did that to you.
给那些把你打成这样的家伙们一点惩罚
It's a little late for that.
为时已晚了吧
Lucky for me, I had Uncle Bobby to get me out of that situation.
我够幸运 鲍比叔叔帮我度过了那个难关
Well, I got here as soon as I heard.
我一听到消息也赶回来了
Southfork is useless to you without the mineral rights.
没有采矿权 南弗克对你毫无用处
Now, Uncle Bobby has agreed to drill.
现在鲍比叔叔已同意钻油
Once the Venezuelans are paid off,
一旦还清委内瑞拉人的账
your piece of that oil, it'll get you back on top.
你那份石油股份 会助你东山再起的
Christopher already agreed
克里斯托弗已经同意
to pay off the Venezuelans with his gas rights.
用他的油气专利偿还给委内瑞拉人
What's gotten into you, anyhow?
你这是中了什么邪啊
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表