剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Look, uh...
听着
I could really use your help.
我真的需要你的帮助
So what do you think? Can we work together?
你觉得怎么样 我们可以一起工作吗
Guess what.
知道吗
Ann offered me a job on the ranch.
安给我在牧场上找了份工作
I'm in.
我接受了
Got to hand it to you, sis.
这可都得归功于你啊 姐们儿
That was quite a stunt you pulled off.
你可真是完成了一项创举啊
How do you get a guy halfway
你是怎么把一个要去大溪地
to Tahiti on his honeymoon come back to Southfork?
度蜜月的人拉回到南弗克的呢
What did you have to do?
你有什么急事儿要做吗
Nothing.
什么都没做
He didn't really want to go.
他本来就不想去
Everything seems to be right on track.
一切看起来都走上正轨了
What's the matter? You're supposed to be celebrating.
怎么了 你应该去庆祝的
I just wonder sometimes...
我就是偶尔会纳闷
what the point of all of this is.
这一切都有什么意义
What the hell does that mean?
什么意思
You know what the point is.
你知道意义何在
We've spent the last two years of our lives working on this job.
我们花了两年时间一心扑在这件事上
There's a ton of money on the line here.
这里大有可图
Don't tell me you're having second thoughts.
别告诉我你犹豫了
What if I am?
如果是这样呢
Better keep your eye on the ball, sis.
你最好谨慎一点 姐们儿
And don't get too comfortable being Mrs. Ewing.
也别当尤因太太当得太安逸
You're not giving me a warning, are you, Tommy?
你不是想着警告我吧 是吗 汤米
Just letting you know I've got my eye on you.
就是告诉你我可盯着你呢
Here's to our mutual success.
为共赢干杯
You know the origin of the word "Peccadillo"?
你知道"轻罪"这个词的来源吗
Uh, no.
不知道
It's a diminutive of the Spanish word for "Sin."
是西班牙语"罪过"的小型形式
Well, hell, that's just
这正是
what I need you to find on Mitch Lobell.
我想要你在米奇·拉贝尔身上找到的
Son of a bitch is trying to blackmail me.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的想敲诈我
If there's any dirt to dig up on Mitch Lobell,
如果米奇·拉贝尔身上有一丝问题
I'll find it.
我都会发现
I need you to find something else for me.
我需要你帮我找些其它的东西
What's that, son?
是什么 孩子
A friend of mine... Elena Ramos...
我的一个朋友 艾琳娜·拉莫斯
She got an e-mail a couple years back.
几年前她收到了一封邮件
I need you to find out who sent it.
我要你找到是谁发出的
She thinks I did, but I didn't.
她认为是我 可我没发过
I can do that.
这没问题
Good.
很好
You know what they say in Mexico?
知道墨西哥人有句俗话吗
"It's better to be old than to be the devil."
老去也比变坏强
What a pleasure to see you again, J.R.
再次见到你真高兴 J.R
Great to see you, Carlos!
见到你真好 卡洛斯
Eh, padre.
你好啊 牧师
I have been trying to get in touch with you.
我一直想跟你联♥系♥上
We're gonna do a deal, I like to look at a man eye to eye.
我们要做个交易意 我喜欢当面和他聊聊
I'm an old fogey about that.
这方面我是个守旧的老顽固
I understand completely.
我完全理解
I still keep the ledgers my father made me keep
我还存着我父亲让我保管的分类账
when he paid me 50 cents and made me account for it.
他当年给了我50美分 让我负责
You've done a hell of a job multiplying that 50 cents.
你拿着50美分翻了多少番啊
What, number 2 on the Forbes list?
福布斯榜上第二吗
And, what... $50 billion?
多少钱 500亿美元吧
I don't keep track of those things, J.R. Do come in.
我才不记着这些事呢 J.R 进来吧
But what is this deal you're talking about?
你说的交易到底是什么呢
Oh, the deal I made with your daughter, Marta.
是我和你的女儿玛塔做的交意
The Del Sol Conservancy
德尔·索尔土地保护公♥司♥
is fronting the purchase of Southfork for me.
在帮我购买♥♥南弗克
I'm not aware of any deal with my daughter.
我一点都不知道我女儿的交易
There must be a misunderstanding, no?
一定有什么误会吧 没有吗
I don't think so.
我认为没有
The Del Sol Conservancy is buying Southfork,
德尔·索尔公♥司♥要买♥♥下南弗克
and then it reconveys to me in 30 days.
然后在30日内转让给我
Would you come in here, Marta?
能过来一下吗 玛塔
Gracias, hija.
谢谢 女儿
Marta, do you remember J.R. Ewing?
玛塔 记得J.R.尤因吗
Mr. Ewing... J.R.
J.R.尤因先生
You used to visit my father with your little boy.
你以前带你的儿子来见过我父亲
Well, goodness gracious.
我的老天呐
You're nothing like what I expected.
你跟我想的一点都不一样
What's this deal you have with Mr. Ewing?
你和尤因先生有什么交易吗
Oh, I'm sorry to trouble you, Carlos.
抱歉打扰你了 卡洛斯
I seem to have made a hell of a mistake here.
我貌似是搞错了
Oh, no.
不是吧
And, Marta,
对了 玛塔
I'm gonna have to introduce you to my son, John Ross.
我要把你介绍给我儿子 约翰·罗斯
He's a chip off the old block.
他跟我简直是一个模子印出来的
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表