剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Well, the infrastructure's already in place.
基础设施都已就位
Won't take but a week.
一周时间差不多了
I need to give Sue Ellen an estimate
我得让苏·埃伦做个评估
of how much it'll cost me to hire a crew.
看我要花多少价钱雇佣一帮人
Any chance you'll come with me to see her?
你会和我一起去见她吗
Well, I can't guarantee I'll be cordial.
我可不能保证我会多友善
John Ross!
约翰·罗斯
Oh, that was an accident.
哦 刚是不小心的
Oh!
哦
Okay, that was on purpose.
好吧 那是故意的
Stop. Stop! Okay, fine, I'll stop. Hey!
停下 停下 好吧 我会停的
I should get back to work.
我要回去工作了
J.R., it's Bum.
J.R. 我是邦目
Finally got something good on your boy.
总算挖到了你家儿子的好料了
It'll only take five days to hit the pay.
只要五天时间就能掘到石油层了
So I'll need $75,000 for the driller.
那么我得花75000美元支付给钻工
I'll have it transferred into your account today.
我今天就转账到你户头上
Thank you, Sue Ellen. My pleasure.
谢谢你 苏·埃伦 不客气
John Ross, may I talk to you right now in my office, please?
约翰·罗斯 能来我办公室聊一下吗
Well, at least I'm glad that the two of you
不管怎样 至少我很高兴
are back in business again, anyway.
你们俩又一起共事了
She asked me for a favor. That's all.
她请我帮忙 仅此而已
I've heard that you're seeing your father again.
我听说你又去见你父亲了
You jealous, mother?
老妈 你吃醋了吗
No, just concerned.
没有 只是担心
Do you think he's really changed, John Ross?
你真觉得他改过自新了吗 约翰·罗斯
I know that he's finally teaching me
我只知道他终于
about the oil business.
肯教我石油生意上的东西
Just like he always promised me he would.
正如他一直承诺我的
Well, I'm glad.
那我就放心了
Easy.
别紧张
Dad. Hey.
爸爸 你来啦
How's she doing? She's laboring pretty hard
它怎么样了 她现在很痛苦
and she's not getting anywhere on her own.
而且她自己哪也走不动
I think we're gonna have to help her here.
我想我们只能在这儿照顾它
Hand me those.
把那些给我
Here to go.
来
All right.
好了
That stuff about Elena and Rebecca...
关于艾琳娜和瑞贝卡的事情
I do feel bad about it.
确实让我很痛苦
And talking to you,
特别是跟您说这事儿
especially you.
我也感觉很糟
I don't want you to be disappointed in me.
我不想让您对我失望
That's not possible, son.
孩子 不会的
A couple of years ago, Elena and I decided to elope.
几年前 艾琳娜和我打算私奔
But the night we were gonna go,
但是到了我们约定的那天
she never showed up.
她始终没有出现
No explanation. She was just gone.
没有任何解释 她就这么消失了
And then right before Rebecca and I got married,
然后就在瑞贝卡和我结婚前夕
I found out what really happened.
我才知道到底是怎么回事
Elena got an email that night, supposedly from me,
艾琳娜那晚收到一封以为是我发的邮件
breaking up with her.
说我要和她分手
John Ross sent it.
是约翰·罗斯发的
He hacked into my account.
他侵入我的账户
He broke us up.
是他拆散了我们
Does Elena know that you didn't send the email?
艾琳娜知道你没有发过那封邮件了吗
She does now.
她现在知道了
Oh, son, you must be going through hell.
孩子 你肯定备受煎熬
Both of you.
你们俩都是
I love Rebecca. I do.
我爱瑞贝卡 我确实爱
And I want to be a good man more than anything.
最重要的是我想成为一个好男人
But ever since I found why Elena left,
但是自从我知道艾琳娜离开的原因
I can't stop thinking about what could have been.
我没法不去想我们本应该是在一起的
And you didn't tell me because you thought I'd judge you?
你觉得我会因此而指责你 所以没告诉我吗
No.
不是
Because I knew you'd tell me the right thing to do.
因为我知道你会告诉怎样做才是对的
No, son.
孩子 我不会的
The choice is yours.
选择权在你手里
But you've got to make one.
但是你得做出选择
If you truly love Rebecca,
如果你真的爱瑞贝卡
then you've got to let go of Elena for good.
那你就不该再对艾琳娜念念不忘了
I know I have to.
我知道我不得不忘了她
I just don't know if I can.
但我不确信自己能否做得到
It's her time.
它快要生了
Easy, girl.
孩子 别怕
All right, thanks to those who shared tonight
好了 感谢与我共度今夜
and to everyone else for listening.
还有在此聆听的各位
You guys feel free to stick around for coffee.
你们随便弄杯咖啡喝吧
Hi. Great meeting.
你好 很精彩的座谈会
I really liked that last thing you said about
我非常喜欢最后你说的
finding the strength to make the right decisions.
寻找力量来做出正确的决定
Yeah, well, you teach best what you most need to learn.
是啊 为他人设身处地才能教得好
It's been one of those days for me.
那是我最困难的一段日子
I wanted to share with the group,
我也想和大家一起分享我的故事
but I just, um... I didn't feel very comfortable.
但是我...我感到很不自在
Would you be willing to go somewhere?
我们能找个地方聊聊吗
I'd be happy to.
我很乐意
You're the only one that never lets me down, Bum.
也只有你不会让我失望啊 邦目
So, what's your play, J.R.?
那么你打算怎么做 J.R.
Well, when the time is right,
等时机成熟了
get Marta madder than a hornet's nest.
让玛塔火冒三丈
Maybe get Elena to invite John Ross
也许再让艾琳娜邀上约翰·罗斯
to my brother's last hurrah at Southfork.
在南弗克给我弟弟来声最后的欢呼
Boy always did like a party. Yeah.
男孩子总喜欢派对 是啊
A little too much.
喜欢过头了
Well, if you need a back-up plan,
如果你需要备用方案
you know I'm good at trouble.
记得我很擅长捣乱的哦
Me, too.
我也是
Thank you for your help today.
谢谢你今天帮忙
I should be mad as hell with you
既然你咬定我发了那封邮件
for not believing me about that email,
和你一起我应该恨你才对
but... today felt good.
但是...今天感觉还不错
It did. You and me and business...
是的 你 我 还有生意
that was always good.
一直都很不错
I could use you.
我能用得到你
I know that partnering with me on Miss Henderson's line
我明白让亨德森夫人与我合作
won't make up for not drilling on Southfork,
也弥补不了失去南弗克的开采权
but it'll keep you from looking like a barfly.
但我不会让你变成彻头彻尾的酒鬼
If I agree to go back in business with you,
如果我同意和你重新合作
what about us?
那我们的关系呢
One step at a time.
慢慢来
Good night.
晚安
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
The bar.
酒吧
Drinking with some buddies.
和几个朋友喝酒
You didn't answer my calls.
你没回我电♥话♥
We were shooting pool.
我们在打台球
Got pretty loud.
很吵没听到
What's wrong?
怎么了
I've been waiting.
我一直在等
I thought we had a date.
我以为我们有约在先
Well, I am here now. It's too late.
好了 我现在就在这儿 太晚了
I really just lost track of time.
我真的忘记看时间了
I forgive you.
我原谅你
But we'll have to do something about your tardiness.
不过针对你的迟到 我们得做点什么
Oh.
哦
What did you have in mind?
你有什么想法
Little present.
一件小礼物
He... he told me he thought
他...他曾对我说
I was too damaged for him.
我太颓废了 他接受无能
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表