剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I thought you were in a hurry.
我以为你急着开工呢
Well, they finished the casing faster than expected.
他们比预期的提前装好了套管
It still needs to dry, so I broke them early.
得先风干一阵 所以就提前放他们走了
I'm a good boss, remember?
我是个好老板 记得不
Never met a crew that didn't like you.
所有的员工都喜欢你
A tycoon who gets his hands dirty...
一位能深入基屋一线的石油大亨
who can resist that?
谁会不喜欢呢
So, you in this with me?
那你要和我一起干呢
I thought Bobby was wrong to not let us drill.
我觉得鲍比不让我们钻油是个错误
We were never gonna ruin the land.
我们不会毁了这块地的
But I can't drill on Southfork.
但我不能在南弗克牧场上钻油
I can't be in the middle of that war.
我不能卷入这场争斗中来
I'll work my leases on the Henderson land.
我会推进亨得森那快地的开采
Maybe give you a run for your money.
也许会给你带来点竞争
You're an independent woman.
你是个独♥立♥的女人
I like that.
我喜欢
I understand why you're doing this.
我知道你这么做的原因
It's your birthright.
这是你与生俱来的权利
You have to prove yourself to your father.
你要向你父亲证明自己
But promise me that you had nothing to do
但你向我保证 你没有参与
with stealing Southfork.
窃取南弗克
That it was all J.R.
都是J.R.干的
Promise me you're the man I think you are.
向我保证 你还是我认识的那个你
I swear...
我发誓
None of it was me.
我和那事没任何关系
Oh, you pulled yourself together.
你终于振作起来了
Yeah. I'm feeling better about things.
是的 我想开了
Good.
那就好
Find anything yet?
找到什么有用的了吗
Doorman let me in.
门卫放我进来的
He's under the impression the two of us are close.
他以为我们很亲近呢
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Got something to show you.
给你看些东西
Where'd you get this?
哪弄来的
Where do you think?
你觉得呢
She left it for you. Here.
她留给你的 就在这里
I especially like the part
我特别喜欢
where you call Marta by her real name...
你用玛塔的真名称呼她的那段
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
Proves that you knew who she was before the deal was made.
证明了你在交易完成前就认识她
That you were conspiring against my father.
证明了你是在欺诈我爸
So what?
那又如何
The deed's not in my name.
契据上又没写我的名字
Show it to the police, your father...
随便你拿给警♥察♥或者你父亲看吧
It's not gonna help you get Southfork back.
南弗克 你还是拿不回来
Or are you just gonna hold it over my head with Elena?
或者你拿它来要挟我和艾琳娜的关系
You'd do anything to get her to hate me.
你曾不择手段地让她恨我
I wouldn't show her that.
我不会给她看的
I wouldn't do that to her.
我不会那么对她
Might not undo the deal, but fraud and conspiracy...
也许交易没办法推♥翻♥ 但诈骗
are still a crime in the state of Texas.
在德州还是违法犯罪
I want proof...
我要你
from you that J.R. Was in on the fraud.
拿出J.R.参与欺诈的证据
Enough proof to undo the deal.
足够推♥翻♥交易的证据
Or you're going to jail.
不然你就等着坐牢吧
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表