剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
The day I met you on that train,
我在火车上遇见你的那天
I didn't know where I was going.
我不知道自己要去哪
Elena had just stood me up.
艾琳娜刚刚放了我鸽子
I was feeling sorry for myself.
我当时感到自怨自艾
And then you sat across from me, this beautiful woman.
然后你就坐到了我对面 美极了
You kept prodding me and prodding me
你不停地鼓励我
until I came out of my shell.
直到我打开心扉
I thought you were so sweet... genuine.
我觉得你是那么贴心 真诚
Christopher, I'm sorry...
克里斯托弗 我很遗憾
No, I'm the one who's sorry.
不 是我觉得遗憾
I'm the one who fell in love with a lie.
是我爱上了一个谎言
No, I'm sorry for what I said yesterday
不 我为昨天说的话抱歉
about your birth parents.
关于你的亲生父母
They abandoned you,
他们抛弃了你
and you would never abandon anyone.
而你是不会抛弃任何人的
I know you, Chris.
我了解你 克里斯
Maybe better than anyone.
你可以比任何人都善良
Why doesn't he just ask me himself?
他为什么不自己跟我说
Because he's a man.
因为他是个男人
And worse, he's a Ewing man.
更糟的是他是尤因家的男人
And the Ewings always have to believe
尤因家的男人永远相信
that they have everything under control.
他们自己可以搞定一切
But the bigger truth is
但更主要的原因还是
John Ross is a good boy, and he has a good heart,
约翰·罗斯是一个好男孩 心地善良
and he doesn't want you to feel that he's taking advantage.
而且他不希望你觉得他在利用你
But his father's investors
但他父亲的投资者们
are very impatient and very unreasonable,
是非常没有耐心又不留情面的
and the barrels you would be giving him
你给他的石油
would only help to tide them over
只会暂时稳住那些投资者
until John Ross can get his operation fully going.
直到约翰·罗斯能掌握钻油大权
John Ross knows I want no part of drilling on Southfork.
约翰·罗斯知道我不想参与南弗克钻油
He respects that. It's what he wants.
他同意这点 这也是他希望的
You wouldn't be drilling at Southfork.
你不必在南弗克钻油
You would be helping John Ross keep his head above water.
你只要帮约翰·罗斯暂且渡过这一关
His father just dumped this into his lap, warts and all,
他的父亲毫无保留地把这个烂摊子丢给他
and John Ross is just trying to make the best of it.
约翰·罗斯只想做到最好
I want my son to succeed.
我希望我的儿子能够成功
And so do I.
我也希望
You're not the only one that cares about John Ross.
不是只有你才在乎约翰·罗斯
But I also care about Christopher and Bobby.
但是我也在乎克里斯托弗和鲍比
Don't you?
你不也是吗
Elena, when the day comes that you have to choose
艾琳娜 如果有一天你得在
between your child and anybody else,
你的孩子和其他人之间做选择
I hope you choose wisely.
我希望你能明智点
And as the sole investor in your growing enterprise,
而且作为你公♥司♥的唯一投资人
I hope you always make the wise choice.
我希望你总是能明智地做出选择
Hey. I'm glad it's you.
很高兴是你打来的
Look, I need to ask you something.
我需要问你一些事情
Whatever you need to ask her,
无论你要问她什么
I'll be sure to pass it on.
我一定会转达的
How the hell do you have her phone?
你怎么有她的电♥话♥
Why don't we ask her together?
为什么我们不一起问问她
Marta, what have you done?
玛塔 你做了什么
There's a hotel at the corner of Walker and Third...
来沃克街和第三大道拐角处的酒店
room 918.
918房♥间
And don't even think about calling the police. I'll hurt her.
不要妄想报♥警♥ 否则我会伤害她
Listen, you crazy, messed-up bitch, you lay one finger on her...
听着 疯婆子 你要敢动她一根手指
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Elena?
艾琳娜
Elena?
艾琳娜
Where the hell is she?
她到底在哪
They've been following me all day.
他们跟了我一天了
Thank God you're here.
幸好你来了
Marta, where is Elena?
玛塔 艾琳娜在哪儿
I know it was you who sold me out to Vicente.
我知道是你向维森特出♥卖♥♥♥了我
It's okay.
没关系
Elena?
艾琳娜
She's not here.
她不在这儿
You need to help me.
我需要你帮我
Help? Why would I help?
帮你 我为什么要帮你
Because you got me into this!
因为是你把我害成这样的
If you so much as scratch her, I will end you.
如果你敢动她一根汗毛 我会杀了你
If you care about her safety at all, you will help me.
如果你还在乎她的安危 你就会帮我
This a bad time?
你不方便吗
Um, my phone's missing.
我的手♥机♥掉了
I thought I left it at the restaurant,
我以为落在餐厅了
but it's not there.
但是不在那儿
I'm sorry.
对不起
How are you doing?
你怎么样了
I've been better.
好多了
You shouldn't have found out the way you did.
你真不应该那样做的
That was wrong.
那是错的
No, it... it wasn't.
对 那是不对
You know, you did what you thought was right.
你已经做了你认为正确的事
And now you have to do the right thing.
现在到你该做正确的事了
Elena, I still want to be with you.
艾琳娜 我还是想和你在一起
No, Christopher, we can't...
克里斯托弗 我们不能
It doesn't matter what the test says.
不管测试的结果怎么样
And I know some part of you still wants to be with me.
我知道你还是想和我在一起的
Of course some part of me still wants to be with you.
我确实还是想和你在一起
But you and John Ross...
但是你和约翰·罗斯
No, you and your child.
不 是你和你的孩子
I can't get between that.
我不能介入进来
We can make it work.
我们可以一起努力
I'm making things work with John Ross. We're happy.
我已经和约翰·罗斯在一起了并且很开心
You have to stop this. Please.
别这样了 求你了
I guess timing's everything, huh?
我想时机最重要 对吧
Getting the police involved... I hate stooping to that.
牵扯到警方 我也很讨厌用这种方式
It's an ugly gesture. I apologize.
这是个丑陋的行为 我道歉
If by ugly, you mean cowardly,
如果你说的丑陋是指懦弱的意思
then yes, it was very ugly.
那你的行为确实是很丑陋
And if you're not here to apologize,
如果你来这不是为了道歉的话
then I'm afraid it's gonna have to be a necessary gesture.
恐怕这就是个很有必要的行为了
It's not necessary, Harris.
没必要 哈里斯
I apologize.
我道歉
Linda, call my lawyer.
琳达 找我的律师
Tell him I want to drop all charges against Mr. Ewing.
告诉他我想撤销所有对尤因先生的指控
Yeah. Thank you, dear.
好的 亲爱的 谢谢
See?
看吧
It's painless.
一点都不痛苦
I want to be very clear, Harris.
哈里斯 我想说清楚
My apology doesn't mean I take back what I did.
道歉并不意味着我收回对你做的一切
You mess with my wife in any way,
无论如何 你纠缠我的妻子
and I will beat you into next Sunday.
我恨不得每天都来教训你
Not if you're smart, you won't.
你要是聪明 就不会的
I was more than ready to go to court,
我非常乐意打官司
but I didn't want to drag it out
但是我不想把事情公之于众
and cause my wife more pain.
给我的妻子带来更多的伤害
Pain you are responsible for.
那些你一手造成的伤害
Here, I thought you might come asking.
我觉得你会来问我要这个呢...
So...
所以...
Here you go.
拿去吧
That's why you're here, isn't it?
这就是你来这儿的目的 不是吗
Find out what kind of person your wife really is?
弄清你的妻子到底是个怎样的人
I know what kind of person my wife really is.
我妻子是什么样的人我最清楚
She's holding something back, and you want to know what.
她在隐藏一些事情 你很想知道是什么
Here's your what.
这就是你想要知道的
Why don't you go ahead and take a look inside?
为什么不拿去看看
Come to your own conclusions.
然后自己再下结论
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表