剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Well, I'll be getting a promotion
如果把你的技术带到埃克森
when I bring your technology to EXXON.
我就能升职了
So I'll be calling again.
所以我还会再打过来的
You doing okay?
你还好吧
I'm worried I'm bringing my babies
我担心会置我的宝宝于
into a terrible situation.
一个糟糕的处境
I mean...
我的意思是
their lives have barely begun,
他们的人生才刚开始
and I feel like I've already let them down.
但我觉得我已经让他们失望了
Hey.
嘿
You're working very hard
你已经很努力地
to take your life into your own hands.
去掌控自己的人生了
And I just know you're doing everything you can
我只知道你正竭尽全力
to make sure those babies have the kind of childhood
确保宝宝们拥有你不曾有过的
you didn't.
美好童年
That's all I want.
我想要的就是这些
If you ask me,
如果你问我
I think those babies are lucky to have you.
我会说宝宝们很幸运 有你这样的母亲
Well, if it isn't the two Mrs. Ewings.
这不是两位尤因夫人嘛
I thought I made myself clear.
我话已经说得很清楚了吧
I wanted you gone for good.
我要你永远地离开这里
I missed you, too, sis.
我也想你 妹妹
What are you doing back here?
你回来做什么
Rebecca's the only family I have.
瑞贝卡是我唯一的家人
I can't just walk away.
我不能就这样走开
Well, Rebecca may be the only family you've got,
好吧 瑞贝卡也许是你唯一的家人
but she is trying very hard to turn her life around.
但她非常努力想要扭转她的人生
And I think it's high time you do the same.
我想你也是时候这么做了
You both need a fresh start.
你们两个都需要重新开始
That's easier said than done.
说的比做的好听
Maybe not.
未必如此
I have a cousin in Oklahoma who owns a ranch.
我堂姐在俄克拉荷马州有一个农场
She's always looking for ranch hands,
她一直想找农场工人
especially ones as good as you.
特别是像你这样的
Well, that's awfully gracious, Mrs. Ewing.
尤因夫人 你真是太好了
Yes. It is. You don't have to do that, Ann.
对啊 安 你不必这么做的
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
Maybe a fresh start is just what I need.
也许重新开始正是我需要的
You really think that you can get me a job?
你真能给我一份工作吗
Absolutely.
当然
Okay, then.
那就好
I'll just go upstairs,
我马上上楼
pack the rest of my stuff, and I'll go.
收拾我剩下的东西 然后就离开
For good.
永远地
Can I help you gentlemen?
你们有什么事
Are you Bobby Ewing?
你是鲍比·尤因吗
Yes.
是的
Then I believe we have some business to discuss.
那我想我们有些事要谈谈了
And so you see, Mr. Ewing,
尤因先生 你看
in fronting the money to your brother,
之前给你哥哥的钱
we needed certain assurances...
我们需要一些不同于银行的
not unlike a bank.
保证
Which means that, until our loan is paid off
也就是说 必须提供承诺给我们的石油
through the oil that was promised us,
直到我们的贷款结清
we hold a lien on Southfork.
我们保留对南弗克的扣押权
Here's a copy of the loan agreement
这是贷款协议的复印件
for you to review.
你好好看看
Now...
虽然...
I'm not sure what the hold-up is,
我不太确定什么是抢劫
but if we don't start getting our oil immediately,
但如果我们不能马上拿到石油的话
I'm going to have no choice but to call in the loan
我别无选择只能收回贷款
and take ownership of Southfork.
取得南弗克的所有权了
With all due respect, Mr. Cano,
恕我直言 卡诺先生
your fraudulent deal was with my brother,
你的欺诈性♥交♥易是和我哥哥进行的
not with me.
而不是和我
"Fraudulent deal."
"欺诈性♥交♥易"
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
No, of course you don't.
你当然不懂
So let me be clear.
那我就把话说清楚
You may hold the note to Southfork,
也许你是贷款给南弗克牧场
but what my nephew neglected to mention to you
但我侄子忘记和你说的是
was that I control the mineral rights.
牧场的开采权是由我说了算
So you can call in your note.
所以你大可以收回你的钱
But you will never pump a drop of oil
但你别妄想在南弗克牧场抽到
on Southfork.
一滴油
And I think it would be in your best interest
还有我想你最好
to get the hell out of my house.
从我家滚出去
Are you John Ross Ewing?
你是约翰·罗斯·尤因吗
What's it to you?
这关你什么事
We got a message from Vicente.
我们收到文森特的口信
He doesn't like liars.
他可不喜欢骗子
Tell your uncle he better get Vicente's oil,
告诉你叔叔 他最好给文森特石油
or next time we kill you.
否则下一次我们就要杀了你
He's got the nerve to came into my home
他竟敢闯进我家
and threaten me!
来威胁我
Unfortunately, what he said is true.
遗憾的是 他说的没错
Unless Vicente gets the oil
文森特答应结清贷款
he was promised to pay off the loan,
条件是他拿到石油
he can take Southfork.
不然他就能夺走南弗克
These are criminals, Lew.
这些人就是歹徒啊 卢
Hell, they're probably the ones who killed Marta!
该死 说不定就是他们杀了玛塔
That may be, but unless we can prove fraud,
有可能 但除非我们能证明这是诈骗
they are criminals with a legally valid agreement.
否则他们就是拥有合法有效契约的罪犯
This is our first big break.
这是我们第一次重大转机
Now we know who J.R.'s investors are,
现在我们知道J.R.的投资人是谁
and we know Marta's real name.
也知道了玛塔的真名
There's gotta be a way to link them to the fraud.
一定有办法把他们和诈骗联♥系♥上
I want no stone unturned on this.
这事不能有任何疏漏
There's got to be a shred of evidence out there somewhere
在什么地方一定有证据
to prove that they colluded with J.R. to steal Southfork!
证明他们串通J.R.盗取南弗克
My investigators are on it.
我的侦查员正在调查
If there is anything there, we'll find it.
如果有什么的话 我们一定会发现的
How the hell could J.R. do this to his own family?
J.R.怎么能对自己家族做出这样的事
How much time do you have?
还有多少时间
Son, ever since mama left me this ranch,
儿子 早在妈妈把牧场留给我
J.R. has been desperate to get it back.
J.R.就对它垂涎已久
I just never thought he'd be so desperate
我只是没想到这欲望强烈到
that he'd risk losing it altogether.
他不惜冒着牧场被别人夺去的风险
Lew, what if we go to the U.S. Attorney's office?
卢 要是我们去趟美国检察官办公室呢
Launch an investigation into Vicente.
提请对韦森特进行调查
There's no way his background is clean.
他的背景不可能一白二净的
If we can prove they had something to do
要是我们能证明他们
with Marta's death...
和玛塔的死有关...
It's John Ross.
约翰·罗斯出事了
Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦
Sue Ellen, what happened?
苏·埃伦 发生什么事了
They beat him senseless.
他们痛打了他一顿
Can't go in there right now, ma'am.
女士 你现在不能进去
Is he gonna be okay?
他没事吧
The doctor said he may have internal bleeding.
医生说他可能内出血了
They're gonna monitor him for 24 hours.
需要住院观察二十四小时
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Sue Ellen...
苏·埃伦
Where the hell were the guards?
那些守卫都跑哪儿去了
Some inmates got to him when the guards weren't around.
几个囚犯趁守卫不在 对他下毒手
A Latino gang.
一群拉丁美洲人
Chris.
克里斯
This was him.
是他干的
This is Vicente's way of sending a message.
这是文森特传达信息的方式
Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表