剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Thank you for bringing this.
谢谢你拿来这个
But it doesn't mean
但这并不意味着
that we automatically trust you again, Rebecca.
我们会因此就信任你 瑞贝卡
I wouldn't have come if I wasn't trying to help.
如果我不是真心帮忙 就不会来了
Please believe me.
请相信我
Why would I possibly do that?
我为何要相信你
We'll handle this from here.
我们会从这开始着手
You can have Carmen show you out.
让卡门带你出去吧
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, if that paper that Rebecca gave us is real,
如果瑞贝卡给我们的文件是真的
I'm thinking grandpa wouldn't have stored a document
我想爷爷不会把像信托那样重要的文件
as important as that trust here on the ranch,
就这样存在牧场中的
that he'd put it in a safety deposit box.
他会把它放在一个安全的保险箱
So what are we doing here?
那我们在这里干什么
Looking for the key.
找钥匙
This is all his stuff. It's got to be in here somewhere.
这是他的全部东西 应该在这里某处
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
I mean, she's probably sending us on some wild goose chase.
她可能就是让我们徒劳一番
And besides...
而且
we don't need whatever it is she thinks she found.
我们不需要她找的东西
What do you mean we don't need it?
为什么不需要
I was waiting on telling you
我正等机会告诉你呢
because I knew you wouldn't approve.
因为我知道你不会赞同
I got into John Ross' apartment.
我去了约翰·罗斯家
I found a DVD...
找到了一个视频
of him having sex with Marta.
是他和玛塔做♥爱♥的录像
It proves he was in on the fraud.
可以证明他参与了诈骗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, but as bad as that sounds,
是啊 但听起来很糟
it's not John Ross that's gonna get us this ranch back, son.
不是约翰·罗斯要拿走我们的牧场 儿子
It's J.R.
是J.R
J.R.'s name is on the deed.
契约上是J.R的名字
Yeah, I know.
我知道
But I'm applying pressure to John Ross.
可我在给约翰·罗斯施压
All right? Unless he gives us something,
除非他告诉我们什么
I'm giving the DVD to the police.
否则我就把视频交给警♥察♥
Oh, Christopher.
天呐 克里斯托弗
A lifetime of dealing with J.R.
和J.R斗争了一辈子
has put me on both sides of blackmail!
让我深知勒索敲诈的两面性
It never pays off in the end.
最后永远是不会有回报的
It's not just that it's... it's wrong...
这不只是...不只是件错事
it's bad business.
这是奸商所为
An eye for an eye just makes both people blind.
以眼还眼只会让双方失利
Now, help me move this stuff.
还是帮我搬这东西吧
Would you fetch me that phone, honey?
能帮我拿手♥机♥吗 亲爱的
Yeah?
你好
Tankers got pulled from the drill site,
油罐车从钻井处开走了
and your nephew Christopher's trying to blackmail John Ross
你侄子克里斯托弗想勒索约翰·罗斯
with some video of him and Marta.
用他和玛塔的什么录像勒索他
I tossed him in the briar patch
我把他丢在荆棘丛
so he could learn how to get out of it.
好让他学会如何摆脱困难
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
So you having fun in sin city?
你在罪恶之城过得开心吗
Can you ladies give me a couple of minutes, please?
姑娘们能让我独处一会吗 拜托了
Thank you.
谢谢
You find out where Cliff's high-stake game is?
你发现克里夫的豪赌局设在哪里了吗
The Bellagio. Contact's name is Frank Ashkani.
在贝拉焦 联络人名是弗兰克·阿什卡尼
You know, I don't get it.
我不明白
If you're trying to figure out what his next move is,
如果你想知道他下一步的举动
why are you giving him the heads up that you're there?
为什么要警告他你的存在呢
When Cliff came to buy Southfork,
克里夫来买♥♥南弗克的时候
he knew it wouldn't happen.
他就知道这事是不可能的
He was just there to rattle me.
他就是来引起我注意的
Keep me from looking for his real agenda.
好让我不去追究他的真正目的
Bringing gambling to Texas.
他想把赌博业带到德克萨斯去
Well, that's what I'm here to find out.
这就是我要在这找到的东西
Barnes is a dangerous man.
巴恩斯是个危险人物
He's come after my family time and time again.
他不止一次追着我家不放了
I need to find out what he's after
我得找出他在追什么
and put him out of his misery for good.
把他永远赶走
If it's a casino he's buying,
如果他是要买♥♥赌场
it'll be mine.
那我就会买♥♥掉他
If it's some other business,
如果是其它生意
I'm gonna take it and crush him.
我就抢过来挤走他
I just need to get in that game.
我就是要搅局
You really think he's gonna let you?
你真觉得他会让你得逞吗
He hates you, J.R.
他恨你 J.R
For a chance to make money from me,
只要有一线希望能从我这捞到钱
Cliff Barnes would push his mama in a puddle of piranhas.
克里夫·巴恩斯都可以把他妈推到食人鱼堆里
I'll get in. Don't you worry.
我会成功的 别担心
Ladies! Help me!
姑娘们 帮帮我
That's his desk. Give me a hand.
那是他的桌子 帮我一把
Is that what we're looking for?
那是我们要找的东西吗
Texas National Bank.
德克萨斯国家银行
Let's go find out.
我们去找找吧
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah.
可以
Thank you, again, for bringing me here.
还要感谢你带我来这
That was really nice of you.
你真好
What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说
Basically, she thinks I'm fine.
她说我基本上没事
She's gonna run a few more tests,
还要再做一些测试
but you shouldn't wait.
可你不用等了
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. Yeah, you've gone to enough trouble.
是啊 你也挺烦的
I can call a cab when I'm done.
完事了我就叫辆出租车
Okay.
好的
I'm so sorry...
我很抱歉
Elena...
艾琳娜
for how I messed everything up for you and Christopher.
我把你和克里斯托弗的事搞砸了
I know he doesn't believe me,
我知道他不相信我
but I swear I didn't know my brother had broken you up.
可我发誓我不知道我哥哥拆散了你俩
At least now that...
至少现在
Christopher and I are over,
克里斯托弗和我已经结束了
the two of you can be happy together.
你俩可以好好在一起了
No. That's not gonna happen.
不 那不可能了
Because of my brother and the e-mail?
因为我哥和那封邮件吗
No. Because of Christopher.
不 是因为克里斯托弗
I hope you feel better.
我希望这样说你会好受点
Vicente.
文森特
I wasn't expecting you.
没想到是你
Oh, a nice Mexican woman named Carmen let me in.
一个叫卡门的墨西哥女人让我进来的
I don't think she likes you.
看样子她不喜欢你
You got that right.
你说对了
If I'd have known you wanted to meet,
早知道你想见面
I could have came down to see you.
我就过去找你了
Oh, sometimes I like to be spontaneous.
有时候我就喜欢随性而为
Keeps people on their toes.
周围的人才会提心吊胆啊
Like your father.
就像你父亲
I hear he's no longer in Dallas.
我听说他不在达拉斯
He had some business he needed to attend to elsewhere.
有些业务需要他去外地处理
So, uh, I got things here under control.
所以 我得在这儿掌控好局面
Yes, our mutual lady friend
是啊 我们的女盟友告诉我
told me how much you like to be in control.
你很喜欢让一切尽在掌控之中啊
I'm a lot like that myself. Hmm.
我自己倒也挺喜欢那样的
So, what can I help you with?
那么 我能帮你什么呢
I'm here to help you.
我来这里是为了帮你
I heard a rumor that you encountered a problem
我听说你的石油运输
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表