剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
transporting your oil.
遇到了点麻烦
Problem? Ah...
麻烦 这个嘛
I'd say that's overstating things.
有点言过其实了
But you know how Texans are about exaggerating.
你也知道德克萨斯人讲话特别夸张的
Yes, that's why I decided to come here in person.
是啊 所以我才决定亲自来一趟
To see for myself if there's any truth to those rumors.
看看这些谣言是不是空穴来风
We've had a few delays,
我们耽搁了几天
but, uh, nothing to worry about.
但是 没什么可担心的
It's all part of doing business.
做生意在所难免
I got it under control.
一切都在我的掌控之中
There's that word again...
又是那个词啊
Control.
掌控
My buyers overseas are anxious
我的海外买♥♥家迫切想知道
to know when they can expect their oil...
他们什么时候能拿到石油
Mr. Ewing.
尤因先生
The first shipment is already a few days overdue.
第一批货就延误好几天了啊
I'm shooting for Friday,
我原本定在周五
but it might take a couple more days.
但可能需要再宽限几天
Early next week, at the latest.
最迟 下周初
A couple more days.
再宽限几天是吧
I can do that.
没问题
But just so you know...
不过你要知道
in my country,
在我的国家
when the sons fail to make good
如果儿子
on the commitments of the father...
失信于父亲
there's a price to be paid.
是要付出代价的
Promises have been made, Mr. Ewing.
那就一言为定了 尤因先生
I intend to make sure that they're kept.
我希望你会信守承诺
Hello darling.
亲爱的 你来啦
What a nice surprise.
真让我喜出望外啊
Mother.
妈妈
Don't tell me. You are here to take me out to lunch. Hmm?
别告诉我 你是为了带我出去吃午饭哦
Afraid not.
恐怕不是
Oh.
哦
I came because I need your help.
我来是因为我需要你的帮助
Oh?
怎么说
Whatever you need... you know that.
无论你需要什么尽管说 你知道的
Harris Ryland of Ryland Transport.
瑞兰德运输公♥司♥的哈里斯·瑞兰德
Is he a friend of yours?
他是你的朋友吗
Um, I wouldn't say he's exactly a friend.
他不算是我的朋友
I know him a little socially.
只是有些交情
Socially's enough.
有交情就行了
He's pulled his tanker trucks from Southfork,
他把他的油罐卡车从南弗克撤了出去
and I can't pump oil without something to transport it in.
导致我抽出来的油就没法输送了
Now, I need you to convince him to send his trucks back.
现在 你得帮我去说服他把卡车开回来
What are you asking me to do, exactly?
你究竟想让我怎么做
You're running for governor.
你正在竞选州长
I need you to play politics.
用下你的政♥治♥手段
Promise Ryland something. Whatever you want. I don't care.
给瑞兰德点承诺 随便什么 我不在乎
I just need those trucks back so I can get pumping.
我只想要那些卡车 好让我泵油
I should have known.
我早该知道了
No, John Ross, I... I want to.
不 约翰·罗斯 我 我很想
I need you to believe that.
我希望你相信这点
But I made a promise when I got into this race
但是我参加这场竞选时
to my backers and my supporters.
就对我的支持者和赞助者做过承诺
Screw your promises!
去你的承诺
You've been compromising everything with me since I was born!
从我出生起 你就牺牲掉我的一切了
John Ross, if I start down that road...
约翰·罗斯 一旦我选择了这条路
J.R.'s investors hold the note to the ranch.
J.R.的投资人握有牧场的筹码
We're paying them back with 14% of the oil.
我们要给他们14%的石油作为回扣
If we don't pay them... on time...
如果我们不能准时 给他们
they could take the ranch.
他们就会抢走牧场
I got a feeling they're gonna do a lot worse than that.
我觉得他们肯定会做得更绝
My God.
我的天
Who have you gotten yourself into business with?
谁让你卷到这个生意上的啊
Save it, mother.
省省吧 妈妈
Wait!
等一下
I can help you in other ways, John Ross.
我可以用别的方法帮你 约翰·罗斯
There's a simple solution you can do now,
现在就有一个可行的解决方案
and you turned me down.
可你拒绝了
Some things never change.
有些事永远改变不了的
What the hell do you want?
你到底想要什么
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我想说我很抱歉
I was jealous. I admit it.
我承认我吃醋了
Now I see you were only with Elena because of business.
我才知道你是为了生意才和艾琳娜在一起
And since that's over,
既然生意也结束了
you don't have to be with her any more.
你也不必再和她在一起
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Us.
我们啊
You know I want you to be with me...
你知道我想和你在一起
Look!
听着
You're crazy.
你疯了
You screwed me with my father,
你把我和我父亲耍得团团转
undid our business deal, you drugged me,
搞砸了我们的生意 把我拖下水
and then took videos of us having sex!
还拍了我们的性♥爱♥录像带
My cousin found the DVD.
我堂弟找到了那盒光盘
That DVD proves we knew each other all along.
证明我们两个早就认识了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
But I'll make it up to you.
但我会补偿你的
I have money.
我有钱
A lot of money.
有的是钱
Skimmed from Vicente on Southfork's sale.
别管文森特打的出♥售♥南弗克的主意了
We could go away together.
我们一起远走高飞吧
I wouldn't want to go across the street with you.
从现在起 我不想跟你扯上任何关系
Now leave...
现在在我
before I do something we'll both regret.
做出让我们都后悔的事情之前给我滚
This is the original box taken out
这就是你祖父在1934年
by your grandfather in 1934.
取出来的原盒
Now, it's been transferred
当然自那以后
several times since then, of course,
随着银行的出♥售♥和并购案
due to bank sales and mergers.
这个盒子也几经转移
But according to the records on file...
但是根据文件中的记载
this box has been unopened since before Mr. Southfork's death.
在南弗克先生生前就没打开过这个盒子
When I was just a little boy.
那会儿我还小
If you need anything, I'll be right outside.
如果你需要什么 我就在外面
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, son, here goes nothing.
儿子 这儿没别的人啦
That was grandpa's prize pistol.
那是祖父的左轮枪
Mama's birth certificate.
妈妈的出生证明
Uncle Garrison's discharge from the army.
加里森叔叔的退役证
And a whole bunch of hunting licenses.
还有一堆狩猎证
What do you got? I think this is it.
你找到了什么 我想是这个吧
Mineral rights trust.
矿业权信托
If this holds water,
如果这个行得通的话
there will be no drilling for oil on Southfork.
从此再也不能在南弗克钻油了
Hey. Hey, sweetheart.
回来啦 是啊 亲爱的
I'm thinking your day didn't get any better
我想你忙活了一天
than when it started.
事情也没什么好转吧
Well, it's better now that I'm seeing you.
现在看到你 我就好多了
Are we still up for dinner, or do you just want to come in?
我们还吃晚餐吗 还是你就想进来坐坐
After the day I've had,
一天下来
I do not have much of an appetite.
我确实没什么胃口
That's funny.
奇怪了
I could have sworn I left this closed.
我出门前明明锁了的
How about I draw us a bath,
我去给我们放洗澡水
you grab us a couple of beers,
你去拿几瓶啤酒
and come join me?
再来一起洗澡怎么样
Mm. I like the way you think.
你这主意不错
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
What's wrong?
怎么了
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表