剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my Lord.
天啊
Darlin', look at you.
亲爱的 瞧瞧
You look gorgeous.
你看起来美极了
It's the perfect dress.
这裙子和你太配了
Thank you. Really?
谢谢 真的吗
You look so beautiful. Thank you.
你真是太美了 谢谢
Oh, look at the beading.
看看这珠花
Dude... You want the usual?
伙计 老惯例吗
Yeah.
没错
Thanks, Eric. Yeah.
谢谢 埃里克
Hey, Ken. What's going on?
肯 怎么了
Something bad happened, man.
出事了 兄弟
We tapped a cache of methane lying close to the surface of the seabed.
我们钻到了位于海底表层附近的甲烷
I... I think we triggered an earthquake.
我... 我想我们引发了地震
What?
什么
Dr. Wong is shutting us down until he figures out what to do.
王博士让我们先停工 等他想办法
There might be a link
开采甲烷与地震二者间
between harvesting methane and earthquakes.
或许有所联♥系♥
I know you've been working with hydrate cores.
我知道你一直在研究水合物核心
It's not safe, Chris.
这很危险 克里斯
I gotta go.
我得走了
Dad... It's me... John Ross.
爸爸...是我...约翰·罗斯
Can you hear me?
听得见吗
Dad?
爸爸
Bobby's selling Southfork
爸爸 鲍比把南弗克牧场
to a conservancy, dad.
卖♥♥给了一家土地保护公♥司♥
He's turning Southfork into a park.
他要把南弗克牧场变成一家公园
I, uh, I filed an injunction
我申请了禁制令
to overturn the terms of my grandmother's will.
想要推♥翻♥了祖母的遗愿
But he's kicked me off the ranch.
但他把我赶出了农场
I sank a test well on section 18,
我在18区做了勘探测试
on that stretch of land that everybody's ignored for 50 years.
那个被所有人遗忘了50年的延伸地带
I hit a 2 billion-barrel reserve.
我找到了20亿桶的石油储备
But Bobby won't hear of drilling.
但鲍比不同意开采
I present him with a 2 billion-barrel reserve,
我给他带来的了20亿桶的石油
and he says he has to honor Miss Ellie's wishes
他却说他要遵循艾丽祖母的遗愿
by... by... by conserving the land.
来保护这片土地
It's bullshit!
真是鬼话连篇
Bobby's selling Southfork
鲍比卖♥♥掉南弗克牧场
because Christopher came home from China
因为克里斯托弗从中国回来
with some alternative-energy scheme,
带回了替代能源方案
and he can't get funding.
他需要资助
Bobby's giving him the money!
鲍比把钱给他了
Bobby was always a fool.
鲍比一向是个蠢蛋
Stubborn as a mule.
固执得像头驴
And particularly harebrained
对那个弃儿 克里斯托弗
about that foundling, Christopher.
表现得尤为率性
Not even a Ewing.
他甚至不是尤因家的一员
On what grounds are you contesting my mama's will?
你以什么理由对我母亲的遗嘱提出的异议
Mental incompetence.
精神不健全
The fried chicken ain't bad here.
这儿的炸鸡不错
And... get me some of that red jello.
另外... 给我来点红果冻
We got some catching up to do, son.
我们得采取行动了 儿子
By the way...
顺带一提...
I forgive you for not visitin'.
你不来看我 我原谅你了
Tell me what to do, dad.
爸爸 告诉我该怎么做
I know that I can win this in court.
我知道我能打赢这场官司
But I can't afford the lawyers.
但我没钱请律师
Bobby's cut me off.
鲍比截断了我的经济来源
Son...
儿子...
The courts are for amateurs and the faint of heart.
法庭是为业余者和内心脆弱的人准备的
No.
不
This is personal.
这是私人问题
I want to ask you something.
我有些事想问你
You and Christopher used to study rocks together.
你以前和克里斯托弗一起学过地质
Now, there's nobody out there that knows what he's up to
现在 没人比你更清楚
more than you do.
他在做些什么
Will you go see him?
你要去见见他吗
You want me to spy on him?
你想让我去监视他吗
I want to know if what he's working on is real or a fantasy.
我想知道他到底是脚踏实地还是痴人说梦
Maybe I can get enough time to make my Uncle see reason.
或许我可以争取到足够的时间来说服叔叔
There's got to be another way.
会有别的方法的
Look at us.
看看我俩
Outside the gates, looking in.
在外也好 在内也好
You and I are black sheep, Elena.
你我都是不肖子 艾琳娜
I'll always be J.R.'s son to them,
不管我做什么
no matter what.
我对他们来说都是J.R.的儿子
And no matter how smart or educated you are,
而不管你多聪明多优秀
you are always gonna be the cook's daughter.
你也永远都是厨师的女儿
Someone Christopher can just use...
可以被克里斯托弗利用...
...and throw away.
...然后被抛弃的人
I'll get you some coffee.
我去给你倒点儿咖啡
Do you remember how hard it was
你还记得在牛产崽的时候
to get you out of bed calfing time?
叫你起床帮忙有多难吗
I would get up two hours before dawn,
天亮前两个小时我就起床了
make coffee.
泡咖啡
Pamela would always catch me.
帕梅拉总能逮个正着
I'd say it was for my mom. She didn't buy it.
我说这是给我妈准备的 她不相信
Let me get away with it, though.
尽管最后他还是放过我了
I miss her.
我想她了
I miss her, too.
我也想
What happened?
发生什么了
The, uh, team that I was working with in China...
和我一起在中国工作的那个团队...
They triggered an underwater earthquake
他们在从海底提取甲烷的过程中
while extracting methane from the ocean floor.
引发了海底地震
It's a complete disaster.
这完全是个灾难
I can't continue.
我不能继续下去了
Can't risk hurting people.
拿他人的性命去冒险
Be unthinkable.
难以想象
I'm so sorry, Christopher.
真的很抱歉 克里斯托弗
I know how hard you worked on this.
我知道你为此付出了多少努力
Why are you here, Elena?
你怎么会在这儿 艾琳娜
Are you happy, Christopher?
你开心吗 克里斯托弗
Rebecca's the best person I know.
瑞贝卡是我见过的最好的人
But you didn't answer my question.
你还没回答我的问题
Why are you here?
你到这儿来做什么
I wanted to give this back to you.
我来把这个还给你
I want you to be happy.
我希望你能幸福
So sorry about your work.
你工作上的事 我很遗憾
Well? What did he say?
怎么样 他说什么了
He didn't want to talk about it.
他不想谈论这个
W-what do you mean?
你 你说什么
Y-you guys didn't exchange any of that geeky tech talk?
你们没有就那些烦人的技术问题进行讨论吗
Very funny. No.
很有趣 没有
What did you talk about?
那你们说了些什么
Southfork.
南弗克牧场
The injunction.
禁制令
The wedding.
还有婚礼
We're still going, right?
我们还要继续下去 是吗
I wouldn't miss it.
我不会善罢甘休的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, my stomach.
胃痛
Oh, I'll get you something.
我去给你拿药来
I don't miss, mister.
先生 任何范围内的射击
Not at any range.
我可都不在话下
Next time, Ms. Ewing, shoot him.
尤因女士 下次记得直接开枪
Oh, I will.
我会的
Good night.
晚安
Good night. Thank you.
晚安 谢谢你们
How's your stomach?
你的胃好些了吗
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表