剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on Dallas.
《家族风云》前情提要
You're selling Southfork 'cause you don't think
你要卖♥♥掉南弗克牧场是因为你觉得
you're gonna be well to protect your home.
自己已经难以再保护家业了
You don't trust me to take over.
你不相信我能接管家业
My decision has nothing to do with you.
我的决定与你无关
Tell your son you have cancer, Bobby.
告诉儿子你得了癌症 鲍比
Remember your thesis on petroleum and water flooding?
还记得你那篇关于石油和注水法的论文吗
I may be able to use it to extract methane from the hydrates.
我也许能用它来从水合物中提炼沼气
I could really use your help.
我真的需要你的帮助
We've spent the last two years working on this job.
我们花了两年时间一心扑在这件事上
Don't tell me you're having second thoughts.
别告诉我你犹豫了
What if I am?
如果真是这样呢
You sent me an e-mail
你给我发了封邮件
saying that we were a mistake.
说我们不适合在一起
I never sent you any e-mail!
我从没给你发过那种邮件
You think I sent this?
你觉得是我发的吗
Who else had reason to send it?
谁还有理由发它呢
She got an e-mail a couple years back.
几年前她收到一封邮件
I need you to find out who sent it.
我要你查出是谁发的
If you don't figure out how to get me $2 million,
如果你不能给我两百万
I'm gonna tell J.R.that you're planning on screwing him over.
我会告诉J.R.你计划骗他
Marta, I got to talk to your daddy.
玛塔 我要和你父亲谈谈
I speak for my father, J.R.
我就代表家父 J.R.
I'm not aware of any deal with my daughter.
我一点都不知道我女儿的交易
Would you come in here, Marta?
能过来一下吗 玛塔
Marta, J.R. Ewing.
玛塔 这是J.R.·尤因
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉不错 是吧
Ohh, almost sinful.
是啊 舒服的有种罪恶感
Your granddaddy Jock took me here
我谈妥第一桩生意那天
the day I closed my first big deal.
你爷爷乔克带我来过这里
That man taught me everything I know about business.
他教会我所有生意场的事
Okay. Get going.
好了 你忙吧
When I was 8 years old, I asked my daddy for a horse,
我八岁时 向我父亲要一匹马
and he says when I came up with the money, he'd sell me one.
他说当我带上了钱 就卖♥♥给我一匹
Go on.
去吧
So, all that summer,
所以 一整个夏天
I worked in the oil fields,
我都在油田工作
digging trenches and such, 12 hours a day.
一天12个小时连轴转
And true to his word, daddy sold me a horse.
父亲最后真的卖♥♥给我一匹马
And I learned quickly enough.
我学得很快
That horse was bland.
那匹马也就对我没什么吸引力了
Now, I loved my daddy...
现在想来 我爱我的父亲
And I respected my daddy.
也很尊重他
But most importantly...
但最重要的是
I feared my daddy.
我畏惧我的父亲
I went down to Mexico to talk to Mr. Del Sol
我去墨西哥见了德尔·索尔先生
about the Southfork deal.
谈论了南弗克牧场的那笔交易
I know Marta is not Marta.
我知道此玛塔非彼玛塔
Were you gonna cut your daddy
你真准备把你老爹排挤出
out of two billion barrels' worth of oil?
这二十亿桶石油的勾当之外吗
Did you think you could get around on J.R. Ewing?
你真以为自己能骗得了我吗
I sure did.
难道没有么
I don't blame you for trying to screw me.
我不会责怪你想算计我
I was never much of a father during your formative years,
你小时候我没尽到父亲的责任
and I'd like to make up for that.
我愿意去弥补
I'd like to teach you all the things
我会把我父亲教给我的
my daddy taught me about big oil.
石油生意经都传给你
Can you find it in your heart
你是否会发自内心的
to give me that chance?
给我一个机会呢
I won't let you down this time.
这次不会让你失望的
First things first.
先说要紧的
Now that I know the Del Sols
现在我知道德尔·索尔家族
aren't the folks fronting us the cash to buy Southfork,
不是要买♥♥下南弗克牧场的人
I need to meet the real money men.
我要见到真正出钱的人
I'll set it up.
这事我来处理
Oh, we got a problem with Lobell, by the way.
顺便说下 拉贝尔那边有点麻烦
I paid him to keep his mouth shut.
我花钱让他闭嘴
He said if he doesn't get $2 million,
他说如果没得到两百万
he's gonna tell Uncle Bobby
就会告诉鲍比叔叔
who he's really selling Southfork to.
他究竟打算把南弗克卖♥♥给谁
All right. Give him just enough to shut him up,
好的 你先给他足够的钱让他闭嘴
and I'll shut him down.
我会让他再也开不了口的
I already got a guy looking for dirt.
我已经派人查了他的底细
No, you're drilling a dry hole there, John Ross.
不 你在做无用功 约翰·罗斯
Lobell's clean.
拉贝尔没什么把柄
No, the weak spot is his son,
软肋在他的儿子
who, for some reason, Lobell adores above all things.
基于某种原因 拉贝尔十分宠爱这个儿子
He's got a problem with driving and drinking.
他儿子在大约十五年前
Killed an old woman in a crosswalk
由于酒驾闹出了大事
about 15 years ago.
撞死了人行道上一位老妇人
They paid off the only witness to forget what she saw.
他们花钱买♥♥通了唯一的目击者
The drilling industry runs on two things...
钻井业说白了就干两件事
Drilling mud... And information.
挖掘脚下土地和有用的信息
You go find that witness for me... partner.
去帮我找到那位目击者 搭档
Just like that.
就像那样射
Oh, I... no, I can't.
我 我做不到
You won't know unless you try.
不试一下怎么知道
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Rifle on your shoulder.
把枪抬到与肩齐平
Now, remember, front sight on the bottle. Okay.
记住 直视目标 好的
Okay. Try again.
还行 再来一次
Okay. Ca...
额 算了吧还是
Can't we just go bake something?
咱们不如去烤点什么呗
You can do this, okay?
你肯定行的 好吗
Okay. Deep breath in...
好吧 深吸一口气
...out...
再呼出来
Slow, easy pull on the trigger.
慢慢的放松 扣动扳机
You did it. Okay, well, I'm gonna...
成功啦 好吧 我还是...
I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead. Here.
我还是见好就收吧 给你
Sis!
妹妹
Miss Ann.
安小姐
Uh, I rode the North side of the fence this morning.
今早我沿着北边栅栏骑了一圈
I fixed the gaps, and I rounded up all the cattle
把缺口修补好 还把跑到老亨德森小姐
that made it through onto old miss Henderson's land.
土地上的牛赶了回来
Well, I'm starting to think we might not need
好吧 我开始在想也许我们
all the other ranch hands.
不需要雇那么多农场工人了
I...I lost track of time.
我差点忘了时间
I'm sorry. I have something I need to do.
抱歉 我还有点事儿
Oh, I'll give her a ride back to the main house.
我会带她回家的
Thank you, Tommy. Bye. Bye.
谢谢你 汤米 回见 回见
Aren't you just the best daughter-in-law?
这位不是最佳儿媳嘛
Ann's a good person.
安是个好人
Not too good a judge of character, though.
当然还没好到能看透一个人
I've been looking for a way
我一直在找寻机会
to blow up this Southfork deal.
去搞砸南弗克牧场这笔交易
What's going on with the gas hydrate?
天然气水合物进展怎么样
It's hard to keep up with Christopher's research.
我很难跟得上克里斯托弗的研究进度
He doesn't talk about it a lot.
他不怎么谈论这些东西
Well, he won't have to anymore.
那他也没必要说了
Plug that into his laptop.
把这个插在他电脑里
It installs a remote-access program,
它会安装一个远程访问程序
so we'll have total control over his computer.
我们就能彻底操控他的电脑
He's been spending a lot of time with Elena
他和埃琳娜在那项专利上
working on that fix for his patent.
花费了那么多时间
It's sad those two lovebirds couldn't make it work.
真可惜这对苦命鸳鸯没能修成正果
He found somebody better.
他找到了更好的人选
He's in love with a lie.
他是掉进了谎言的深渊吧
It's more fun when they move.
如果是移♥动♥靶估计会更有趣
Gentlemen, you all know me.
先生们 你们都知道我了
I'd like to introduce you to my father, J.R. Ewing.
现在介绍你们和家父J.R·尤因认识
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表