剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
What the hell's going on? There's nothing in here.
到底发生什么了 这谁都没有
I don't know.
我不知道
He knows I'm looking for him. He must have switched hotels.
他知道我在找他 肯定是换旅馆了
Damn it!
该死的
Hello? Oh, Tommy.
你好 汤米
Thank god. Why haven't you been answering your cell?
谢天谢地 打你手♥机♥怎么不接
Uncle Fred had a heart attack.
佛瑞德叔叔突发心脏病
I need you to come to Des Moines right away.
你得赶紧回得梅因来
Who is this?
你是谁
What do you mean, "Who is this"?
什么叫 你是谁
It's your sister. It's Rebecca?
我是你妹妹 瑞贝卡啊
Who's this?
你又是谁
I just spoke to Tommy's sister...
我刚和汤米的妹妹通了电♥话♥
...the real Rebecca Sutter.
那个真的瑞贝卡·萨特
She lives in Des Moines.
她住在得梅因
So, who the hell are you?!
你到底是谁
You won't understand. Tell me who you are!
你不会明白的 告诉我你是谁
I'm your wife.
我是你妻子
I'm Rebecca Ewing. God.
瑞贝卡·尤因 天呐
You know what?
你知道吗
It's just gonna be more lies, anyway.
你只会说更多的谎来圆场
No.
不是的
No, I don't want to lie anymore!
不 我不想再说谎了
I've done everything I could to get out from under things.
我好不容易才从谎言中走出来
I've done everything!
我尽力了
You've done everything?!
你尽力了吗
I came back to you!
我回到你身边
I gave you another chance!
给了你第二次机会
You're sick.
你无药可救了
I mean, you have no idea
你已经分不清
what's real and what's not anymore!
什么是真什么是假了
I know what I feel for you.
但我清楚我对你的感觉
And I also know that I'm not the only one
我还知道这桩婚姻中说谎的
who lied in this marriage.
不止我一个人
Attack me all you want, Christopher!
尽管抨击我吧 克里斯托弗
You've every right.
你完全有理由这么做
But if you want the truth,
但如果你想知道真♥相♥
the truth is, I never had a chance with you,
那就是 我根本就没机会和你在一起
because you're still in love with Elena.
因为你还爱着艾琳娜
I will find out who you are.
我会查明你的身份
And when I do, I'm gonna send you to prison.
一旦查出来 我会把你送进监狱
And then I'm gonna see to it
我还会确保
that those babies you're carrying
你肚子里的孩子
never know what a lying piece of garbage you really are!
永远不知道你是怎样一个满口谎言的烂人
Elena?
艾琳娜
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
When you were 9 and your father died
九岁那年你父亲去世
and I saw you crying --
我看见你哭泣
that was the day I knew I wanted to do anything I could
那天我意识到我会不惜一切代价
to make you smile again.
让你再次微笑
When we were 15,
十五岁那年
we raced horses across this ranch...
我们在牧场里比赛马
...and you won,
你赢了
and I kissed you for the first time --
我第一次吻了你
that was the moment I knew I loved you.
那一刻我知道我爱上了你
And when we were 22
到了22岁那年
and we kept each other up all night,
我们通宵达旦
studying for Greson's final
一起备考格雷森学校的期末考
so neither of us failed...
我俩都没挂科
...and then we came home after
之后我们回到家
and made love --
初尝禁果
that was the day I knew I wanted to marry you.
那天我意识到我想要娶你
We've wasted too much of our lives not being together.
我们已经分开得太久了
And I don't want to waste another minute
我不想再承受一分钟
without you, Elena.
没你的日子 艾琳娜
Look, Rebecca and I are done.
我和瑞贝卡彻底结束了
I'm gonna be a father to my children,
我会尽我父亲的职责
but it is over between us...forever.
但我和她结束了 永远地结束了
I know you gave this back to me...
这是你还给我的...
But it's yours.
但它是属于你的
It's always been yours.
一直都是你的
The banners you hold today say "Truth for a change."
你们今天举的标语写着 求真♥相♥谋改变
So I stand here before you now with truths.
所以今天我带着真♥相♥站在这里
It's not a secret that the last few weeks
众所周知 过去的几周
have been very difficult for me --
对我来说很难熬
My son's arrest.
我儿子被捕了
And in the aftermath,
那之后
there have been people who have tried to tear me down,
那些想把我击垮的人
and with good reason.
觉得找到充足的理由
I am not perfect.
我并不完美
I have lived a life of mistakes and regret.
我的人生也犯过错 有悔恨
And truthfully,
坦白讲
there were times when I thought I was beyond saving.
我曾一度认为自己已无可救药
But like the good people of Texas,
但就像德州善良的老百姓一样
I have found strength in adversity
我在逆境和失败中
and wisdom from my failings.
找到了智慧和力量
I have tried to learn forgiveness
我从朋友身上
from my friends
学会原谅
and to settle feuds without war.
化干戈为玉帛
Feels like home again.
感觉又像个家了
I have learned not to succumb to evil... Yeah.
我学会不向恶势力低头 是的
...but to challenge it.
而是去挑战它
And although I look at life
虽然我把我的生活
and this campaign as an uphill battle,
和选举视作一次艰苦的战斗
it's a battle I want to fight
我仍会迎难而上
for myself and for the good people of Texas
为我自己 为了那些相信
who have faith that I can lead this great state
我有能力领导这个伟大的州
into a bright future.
走向光明未来的人们
And for all those people who want to tear me down,
而那些想要击垮我的人
I have three little words --
送你们五个字
I am Texas!
我是德州人
Thank you for taking care of this.
谢谢你帮我处理这事
We told you not to hire the Sutter boy.
我们早就告诉过你别雇那个叫萨特的男孩
We told you he was a loose cannon.
我们告诫过你他不好掌控
I know.
我知道
If you had done what was expected,
如果你按照预想的行事
I wouldn't have to dispose of a body
我就不用处理这具尸体
or to have dealt with J.R.'s business partner,
也不用对付J.R的商业伙伴
who has been arrested.
那个被关起来的人了
So we are back to square one.
现在我们又退回原点了
Your behavior has put many things at risk.
你的行为让我们冒了太大的风验
I know I screwed up.
我知道我把事情搞砸了
Don't explain it to me.
别跟我解释
Explain it to your father.
去跟你♥爸♥说去
You're just like your Aunt Pamela.
你跟你帕梅拉姨妈一个样
When it comes to the Ewings, I never could trust her,
一碰到尤因家的事 就变得不可靠
and I can't trust you.
你也没法信任
You probably would've put these back on, too,
如果我不从典当行把它们买♥♥走
if I hadn't bought them from that pawnbroker.
你大概就会重新戴上它吧
I'm sorry, daddy.
对不起 爸爸
I just -- I got lost in it.
我只是 我只是迷失自我了
I'm your daughter. I love you.
我是您女儿 我爱你
I gave up two years of my life for you
我放弃了自己人生中两年的时光
so you could finally settle things and be at peace.
只为让你安排妥当 安心生活
I know you did.
我知道你的付出
And that's why I'm cleaning things up.
所以我才来帮你收抬残局
That's why I'm giving you a second chance
所以我才会给你第二次机会
to make me proud.
给我争口气
I want you to get a piece of Ewing Energies
我希望你能拿到尤因能源的股份
so we can put that family down...
这样我们就能打垮他们家族了
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表