剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Nothing.
没什么
I just got a text from my foreman.
我刚收到工地领班给我发的信息
I need to step out real quick.
我得马上出去一趟
Shouldn't take too long.
不会太久的
Lock the door behind me, okay?
我出去之后记得锁门好吗
Okay.
好的
Hey, Ace, Buck.
艾斯 巴克
I need you to keep an eye on Elena's place until I get back.
在我回来之前帮我照看艾琳娜的家
Keep your guns handy. Nobody gets in there but me.
枪拿好 除了我任何人都不能进去
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Marta!
玛塔
Marta!
玛塔
Mr. Ewing.
尤因先生
There's a Frank at the front door.
外面有位弗兰克先生求见
Said he worked for Cliff Barnes?
他说他是克利夫·巴恩斯的手下
Show him in.
让他进来
Mr. Ewing.
尤因先生
Yes. Frank Ashkani.
是的 我是弗兰克·阿什卡尼
I'm Mr. Barnes' driver.
巴恩斯先生的司机
You're here asking for meetings.
你要求安排会面
What is it exactly you want with Mr. Cliff Barnes?
您到底想跟克利夫·巴恩斯先生谈什么呢
Well, Frank, I'm here in Vegas for a little vacation,
是这样 弗兰克 我是来维加斯度假的
and I thought I'd sit in on Cliff's poker game.
然后想和克里夫打个扑克
I'm sorry.
不好意思
That game is by invitation only.
这个牌局只有通过邀请才能玩
Well, I understand.
好的 我明白
Cliff always was afraid to play me heads-up.
克利夫总害怕提前通知我
The buy-in is $1 million.
入场费是一百万美金
And as much as he'd like to take your money,
就算他多么想收下你的钱
he knows that currently you're not in a situation to cover that.
他知道你目前拿不出那么多
Well, the buy-in shouldn't be a problem.
入场费不成问题
So you tell Cliff I'll be seeing him real soon.
你转告克利夫 我很快会去拜访他
Just call me with the particulars on the game.
打电♥话♥告诉我游戏详情就行
Until then, you also tell Cliff I'm thinking about him.
在此之前 你也转告克利夫我很想他
I will.
我会的
And you can rest assured...
您大可放心
He'll be doing likewise.
他也会想念你的
Hello, Bum.
你好 巴姆
I need you to do a little diggin' on Ashkani.
我需要你调查一下阿什卡尼这个人
Yeah, he says he's Cliff Barnes' driver.
是 他自称是克利夫·巴恩斯的司机
Just find out who he really is.
查出他的真实身份
And get a message to Carlos Del Sol.
再给卡洛斯·德尔·索尔传个信
Tell him I need $1 million.
告诉他 我需要一百万美金
That's right.
没错
Have you heard from J.R.?
有J.R.的消息吗
Nope.
没有
Told you I don't know how to get ahold of him.
告诉过你 我不知如何与他联♥系♥
You need him for something?
你找他有事吗
Hell no.
没事
This bitch put a knife through it last night.
这婊♥子♥昨晚在照片上插把刀
Veronica Martinez.
维罗妮卡·马丁内斯
At least I think that's her real name.
起码我认为是她的真名
A.K.A. Marta Del Sol.
又名玛塔·德尔·索尔
That's that woman you were in that DVD with.
这是你那个光盘里的女人
Not only is she a snake when it comes to business,
她不仅在生意场上阴险狡诈
she is absolutely nuts.
还是个十足的疯婆子
I mean really unhinged.
我觉得她真的是精神失常
I got a feeling she's gonna try to hurt Elena,
我预感到她想伤害艾琳娜
and I'm not sure what to do about it,
但在这紧要关头
considering what's at stake.
我却对此手足无措
Well, I know what J.R. Would do.
我知道J.R.会怎么做
What's that?
怎么做
Well, first off, he'd get more security around the ranch,
首先 他会在牧场加强安保
particularly where Elena is.
尤其是艾琳娜那里
Mm, already did that.
我都做过了
I got Ace and Buck looking after her place.
我让艾斯和巴克盯着她的住处
Then he'd probably have me pay this little gal a visit.
然后他会让我去拜访一下这小妞
Well, you'd have to find her first.
那你得先找到她
That ain't no step for a stepper.
这还不是小菜一碟嘛
I'm a regular bloodhound.
我可是个合格的侦探
E-mail me that photo.
用电邮把照片传给我
These just came for you.
这是给你的
Ooh.
真好
Freesias. My favorite.
小苍兰 我的最爱
Probably from Bobby.
可能是鲍比送的
I did something to upset him, and he got mad at me.
我做了些让他恼火的事 他生我的气了
Ah, this place always feels off
你们俩不和睦时
when you two aren't getting along.
这地方总是感觉不太对
And it's off enough already lately.
最近这种感觉已经够多了
You want me to put them in water?
需要我把它放水里吗
Yes, please.
好的 麻烦了
Oh, Thank you, Carmen.
谢谢你 卡门
永远爱你的 哈里斯
很荣幸我能帮忙暂缓南弗克钻井事件
Annie!
安妮
Annie, what's the matter? What happened?
安妮 怎么回事 发生什么了
Leave me alone. Annie, what happened? Annie.
让我一人静静 安妮 怎么了 安妮
Sir... He's in a meeting. Sir...
先生 他正在开会 先生
Well, this is a surprise.
贵客临门 有失远迎
Gentlemen, I'm sure you know Mr. Ewing.
先生们 你们肯定认识尤因先生
What brings you to Fort Worth?
什么风把你吹到沃斯堡了
I don't know what kind of game
我不管你和我老婆
you are playing with my wife...
在玩什么鬼把戏
Hey... Get off of me!
怎么... 滚开
You... Stay away from Ann.
你最好离安远一点
Before you say anything,
在你说任何话之前
I'm just here to get my car.
我只是来这里开走我的车
It looks like what you brought us was legit.
看来你带给我们的东西是合法的
You found the trust deed?
你找到信托契约了吗
We're working on it.
我们正在研究呢
After all the pain that Tommy and I have caused,
在我和汤米造成这么多痛苦后
I'm glad I could do something to help.
能帮上忙我很开心
Mr.Ryland.
罗伊德先生
Thank you for seeing me, Harris.
感谢你抽空见我 哈里斯
Oh, it's my pleasure.
这可是我的荣幸
Not every day I get to share words
能和下届州长聊天
with the next governor of the state.
可不是一件容易事啊
We can only hope.
八字还没一撇呢
Oh, you're modest.
您可真谦虚
One of the things the people of Texas like about you.
这是德州人♥民♥喜欢你的原因之一吧
Can't tell you how pleased
听说你在竞选
I was when I heard you got in the race.
我的激动之情溢于言表啊
Woman like you?
妇女们都会支持你吧
I need your help, Harris.
我有事相求 哈里斯
It's a family matter. About your son?
是家事 和你儿子有关吧
Yeah, I thought that's why you were here.
我也猜到了你此行的目的
My ex-wife, your ex-sister-in-law,
我的前妻 也就是你的前妯娌
had me pull those tankers.
已经让我撤走油罐车
I don't want to get in the middle of you and Ann.
我其实不想掺和进你与安的事
No, there's no middle, Sue Ellen.
话别这样讲 苏·埃伦
Ann and I ended a long time ago, and not on a good note.
我和安很久之前就不欢而散了
But it is nice to see that she's doing so well.
她现在过得好我也很开心
She was so rattled by the divorce,
离婚一度让她很不安
at the time, I half-expected her to fall off a cliff.
那时候 我本以为她要堕落下去
Metaphorically speaking.
打个比方而已
So...
那么
What are you proposing?
你有何高见呢
Have me send my trucks back in?
把我的卡车调过去吗
This isn't easy for me, Harris.
我也很难开这口 哈里斯
I don't expect it is, Sue Ellen,
我也没期望什么 苏·埃伦
but I always say it's the hard things that make us stronger.
常言道 吃得苦中苦 方为人上人
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表