剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
but prepare for the worst.
但要做好最坏的打算
You stay tuned.
你拭目以待吧
So, how's he doing?
他怎么样了
Um, in and out, Mr. Ewing.
尤因先生 情况反反复复
Clinical depression is like that.
临床治疗抑郁症就是这样
But he's taking his meds,
不过给他吃了点药
and we're keeping him comfortable.
尽量让他舒服点儿
All those fights, J.R.
J.R. 这一切的斗争
Over Ewing Oil.
包括尤因石油
And Southfork.
和南弗克牧场
Those fights changed me.
那些斗争改变了我
Changed me in a way I don't like.
把我变成一个自己都讨厌的人
I worry about Christopher and John Ross.
我很担心克里斯托弗和约翰·罗斯
I want them to have a chance to be a family.
我希望他们能和好如初
Without all the bitterness
抛开我们之间的
and bad blood you and I had.
所有痛苦和仇恨
I don't want them to be like us.
我不想他们步我们的后尘
But...
但是
All that being said, I do miss you.
尽管如此 我还是很想你的
Well, I hope you know...
我希望你知道
I always loved you.
我永远爱着你
Welcome!
欢迎回家
Happy Birthday, dad.
老爸 生日快乐
So, tell me... How'd it go?
告诉我 事情进展如何
They offered me a 90/10 split.
他们开口 九一分成
But before you say anything, I turned them down.
在你说什么之前 我已经拒绝他们了
Good. That's smart. What's next?
很聪明 下一步怎么做
Well, it seems I have only two roads open to me, dad.
老爸 目前看来我只有两条路可以走
You know, accepting government subsidies or
接受政♥府♥补贴或者
bending over for the venture capitalists.
投靠风险投资人
Is it really so difficult for you to ask me for money?
开口向我要钱真有那么难吗
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是的是的 非常难
It's good to have you home, Christopher.
克里斯托弗 你回来真是太好了
Carmen!
卡门
Ooh, I missed your cooking. Ah.
我想念你做的菜
We'll talk. Okay.
回头再聊 好的
This beautiful girl you're going to marry...
即将嫁给你的这个漂亮姑娘
Does she cook? She wants to learn.
她会做菜吗 她想学来着
She'll never make mole like Elena,
她肯定学不会埃琳娜的墨西哥混酱手艺
but maybe I could teach her to fry a tortilla.
不过我可以教她炸玉米饼
You'll like her once you get to know her, Carmen.
一旦你了解她 你会喜欢她的 卡门
You and my daughter made such a beautiful couple.
你和我女儿本原本是天造地设的一对
See what you did?
看看你都做了些什么
Ah, look at you.
瞧瞧啊
Here I thought my cousin was marrying a mad scientist
我还以为我堂弟的结婚对象是个
with a mustache.
胡子拉碴的疯子科学家呢
You must be John Ross.
你肯定是约翰·罗斯
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
我一直想见你一面呢
Watch out. Worst hound dog West of the Mississippi.
小心 他可是西密西西比最凶残的猎犬
Been back for three weeks, and you haven't come see me?
回来三周了 你都没来看我啊
Been busy.
一直在忙
Welcome home. Thanks.
欢迎回家 谢谢
Good to see you. You, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Been a long time. It has.
好久不见了 是啊
And you look, uh, different.
你看起来 不一样了
Yeah, I changed my hair. Your clothes?
嗯 我换发型了 还有衣着风格吧
Opened an office in Dallas tracking oil leases.
在达拉斯开了一家石油租赁办事处
Got to dress the part.
我也要看场合穿衣的
Oh, you must be Elena.
你一定是艾琳娜吧
Rebecca. Yes.
你是丽贝卡 对
So nice to meet you. So nice to meet you, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
That's mother. I'll go get her.
是母亲 我去接她
So, you grew up with these two.
那你是和他们俩一起长大的咯
Yeah, regrettably.
是的 很遗憾啊
Oh, I can't wait to hear all about them.
我可是等不及想听听他们的事呢
Oh, if it isn't the next governor.
这位不是下任州长嘛
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
Mother, it's so nice to see you.
母亲 很高兴见到您
You got to tell Bobby.
你一定要跟鲍比说
Just give me a minute.
再给我点时间
I was just telling Sue Ellen
我刚告诉苏·艾伦
that my one and only bridesmaid had a family emergency
我唯一的伴娘家里出了急事
and won't be able to make the wedding.
所以没法参加婚礼
Rebecca's parents...
丽贝卡的父母
They, uh, they died in a plane crash.
因空难逝世
She's got a brother, but not much by the way of family.
她还有个兄弟 但属于远亲
Shouldn't Tommy be here by now?
汤米现在也该到了吧
Yeah. I'm a little worried about him.
是啊 我有点担心他
I have an idea.
这样吧
Elena could be your bridesmaid.
让艾琳娜做你的伴娘
Sorry?
你说什么
I think it's a great idea.
这样很好啊
Really? I... I would not be a good bridesmaid.
不是吧 我...我还真不适合做伴娘
I... I'd love it, Elena.
这样很好呢 艾琳娜
I mean, you're like Chris' sister.
你就像克里斯的姐姐
Oh, I'm... I'm so flattered, really,
那个我...我很荣幸 真的
but it... it must be way too late to get a dress made.
但是...现在也来不及做礼服了吧
I'm sure the dressmaker can probably just
裁缝一定能把那件伴娘裙
alter the dress we'not using.
按你的尺寸改好
It would be an honor to have you as my bridesmaid.
若你来做伴娘 可真是为我添光加彩
I'm sorry I didn't think of it first.
一开始没有想到 真是不好意思啊
Okay.
那好吧
Well, it's settled, then.
那就这么说定了
Have you seen J.R., Bobby?
你见过J.R了吗 鲍比
Yes, as a matter of fact.
见过了 实际上
I saw him this afternoon.
我是今天下午见的他
John Ross.
约翰·罗斯
You should go see your father before it's too late.
你应该趁早去见见你父亲
I got nothing to say to my father.
我跟他没什么可说的
You will regret time you don't spend with your family, son.
你会后悔没有多陪陪家人的 孩子
So, I hear you've come home
话说 听闻你回家的时候
with some kind of alternative energy scheme to save the world.
还带着某种能拯救世界的能源转换方案呢
Here I was hoping to tempt you into wildcatting with me.
我还想诓骗你一块在这就地抽取石油呢
Oil's the past, John Ross.
石油已被淘汰 约翰·罗斯
Alternatives are the future.
未来属于替代性能源
I couldn't disagree more.
这我可难以苟同了
Well, this country's quickly running out of resources.
我们国家现在能源也快枯竭了
With all due respect, cousin, that's a load.
坦率地说 兄弟 那是胡言乱语
With all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about.
恕我直言 你根本不明白你在说什么
All right, all right, listen, um...
行了行了 都听着...
I have been thinking all evening about how to best say this,
我整晚都在想这件事该怎么说才好
and there really is no best way
但最好的方式
other than to just come out with it.
就是直接说出来
But there is no doubt in my mind...
毋庸置疑...
...it's the right thing to do.
这事无可非议
I've decided the time has come
我决定也是时候...
to sell Southfork.
把南弗克转让出去了
Better get your truck, then.
那您最好赶紧坐上卡车
Come with me.
跟我来吧
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼
No more than Jock did... Drilling for oil on Southfork.
学乔克而已... 在这钻孔取油罢了
Miss Ellie threw Jock's rig off the ranch.
艾丽小姐早就禁止他在牧场做这种勾当
80 years ago, Christopher!
八十年前的事了 克里斯托弗
You have no right to drill on this land.
你没资格在这里钻孔
I'm a Ewing. I have every right.
我是尤因家的人 当然有这个资格
We only confirmed the find this morning, Bobby.
我们也是今早才找到的石油 鲍比
John was gonna tell you tonight.
约翰原打算今晚上就告诉你
You're a part of this?
你也搀和进来了吗
I spotted the reserve on a seismic survey.
我用地震勘测定位到了石油储藏区
If I'm right,
不出意外的话
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表