剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm glad you did.
很高兴你这么做了
I want more than anything
我只想要你重新信任我
for you to be able to trust me again.
别的什么都不要
You know, I'm so tired of being angry at everything and everyone.
我厌倦了对一切人事发脾气
I want to let it go, Rebecca.
我想放手了 瑞贝卡
But I'm not sure if I can.
但我不知道我能否做得到
Look, I need to know
听着 我得确信
there's nothing else you're not telling me.
你没有什么瞒着我了
I need to be sure that there are no more secrets.
我要确定我们之间不再有秘密
There aren't.
没有了
What part of "Get the hell out of here" don't you understand?
"滚出去"这句话你哪个字听不懂了
Oh, come on.
拜托
I know my little performance for Ann was impressive,
看来我的小小表演给安留下了深刻印象
but you didn't think I'd gone for good, did you?
但你不会以为我就永远离开了吧
I gave you those rings,
戒指我都给你了
and I meant what I said.
我说的话也是认真的
We're done, Tommy.
我们谈完了 汤米
Yeah, about your little proposal...
关于你的小提议
I don't accept it.
我不接受
Yeah, well, you don't have a choice.
你别无选择
I won't be a part of this anymore.
我再也不搅你的浑水了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
And I need to make my relationship with Christopher work.
我要和克里斯托弗好好相处
And I couldn't be happier for you, Mrs. Ewing.
我真是太为你高兴了 尤因太太
But I've been doing some thinking.
但我一直在想
And after putting two years of my life into this,
我在这事上花了两年时间
it's gonna take a little more than
不是几枚好看的戒指
some fancy rings to get rid of me.
就能把我打发了
Especially now.
特别是现在
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It seems EXXON paid a visit to our little Christopher.
既然埃克森石油拜访了我们的小克里斯托弗
They're very interested in his gas-extraction process.
他们对他的提取法很感兴趣
He figured it out, Rebecca.
而且他成功了 瑞贝卡
And if the e-mail that exec sent to Christopher is true,
如果主管邮件上的话是真的
his technology is worth billions.
那他的技术价值数十亿
You got your payout. It's over.
你已经拿到你的钱了 结束了
Now you gotta get out of here. Sorry, sis.
现在滚出去 抱歉 妹妹
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
I've already got a buyer lined up.
我已经联♥系♥到了一个买♥♥家
And he doesn't care about rights
而他不在乎什么专有权
or patents.
或者专利
He wants the plans to that drill system,
他只想要钻井系统的计划
and he's gonna give me a hell of a lot more
而他会给我一大笔钱
than your little payout.
远比你那点钱多得多
So, I think we're gonna need to renegotiate.
所以 我想我们得重新谈谈了
I will not...
我不会...
Man, are you so deep in this lie
天 你该不会还以为
that you still think we're brother and sister?
我们只是兄妹关系吧
Because if you don't steal me that technology,
如果你不把技术偷过来
I'm gonna tell Christopher everything.
我就把一切都告诉克里斯托弗
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表