剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
There's a lot about Annie you don't know.
这里有很多你不知道的关于安妮的事
Vicente froze my bank accounts. I have no money.
维森特冻结了我的账户 我没有钱了
And I really need to get out of the country. How much?
我要赶紧出国 要多少钱
What? Money. How much money?
什么 钱 要多少钱
I don't want money. Then what the hell do you want?
我不要钱 那你到底要什么
I want you to take responsibility.
我要你承担责任
You got me into this! You need to help me!
是你把我害成这样 你得帮我
Marta, I'm here to find Elena.
玛塔 我来这是为了找艾琳娜
Where the hell is she?
她到底在哪
You don't have her.
你没有抓她
It was the only way to get you here.
这是骗你来这的唯一方法
You stole her phone.
你偷了她的手♥机♥
I need you to help me.
我需要你帮我
Please, John Ross, please, please.
求你了 约翰·罗斯 求你了
Are you filming this?
你在摄像吗
What did you think was gonna happen here?
你以为我会跟你在这发生什么吗
What is wrong with you?
你没病吧
I have earned what I have.
这一切都是我辛苦得来的
I've earned my way out of the slums of Caracas.
我好不容易从加拉加斯贫民窟打拼出来
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I need to watch out for myself.
我需要时刻保护好自己
And I thought we had that in common.
我以为我们在这一点上很相似
But you're just a spoiled boy.
但是你只是个被宠坏的男孩
You're not entitled to anything.
你不配拥有任何东西
Not me. Not your girlfriend's love.
不配拥有我 你女朋友的爱
Nothing.
什么都不配
Give me that.
把那个给我
Well, whose side are you on?
你到底站在哪边
Christopher, she never lied about her love for you.
克里斯托弗 她对你的爱是真的
She lied about something in her past,
她的确对以前的事撒过谎
something she was ashamed of.
一些她感到羞愧的事情
You know, if she hadn't told the truth,
你要知道 如果她没有说出真♥相♥
you'd still be happy and in love,
你依然沉浸在快乐和爱里
and the news of this baby would have been met
那这个孩子的到来带来的就是
with joy instead of heartbreak.
快乐而不是心碎
You can still have that life...
你仍然可以拥有那样的生活
you and Rebecca and your child.
你 瑞贝卡 还有你们的孩子
Well, maybe I don't want that.
也许我不想要那样的生活了
It's the doctor.
是医生打来的
Hello?
您好
Yes.
我是
W-why?
为什么
A-all right, fine.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
They wouldn't give me the results over the phone.
他们不愿在电♥话♥里告诉我结果
They want me to come in.
他们想要我过去一趟
We'll come with you.
我们跟你一起去
DNA's a match. You're the father.
DNA吻合 你就是父亲
You couldn't tell us this over the phone?
这个你就不能在电♥话♥里告诉我们吗
When your wife was treated at the hospital last week,
你的妻子上周到医院接受治疗
it was for nosebleeds and fatigue.
是因为流鼻血和太过疲劳
She didn't know,
她不知道
and the doctors didn't know, that she was pregnant until
医生们也不知道她怀孕了直到
until they detected the HCG hormone in her blood-work.
在她的血液里发现了人体绒膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥
So it wasn't until today that we did the ultrasound
所以今天我们才做了超声波检查
and detected multiple heartbeats.
检测到有两个心跳声
You're having twins.
你要有双胞胎了
Come here.
过来
Those are our babies.
那是我们的宝宝们
Charges are dropped.
指控已经撤销了
I'm sorry you had to apologize.
我很抱歉你得道歉
Don't be sorry.
不用感到抱歉
Harris gave me this.
哈里斯给了我这个
He said you'd know what it is.
他说你知道是什么
He said everything I need to know about you
他说所有我需要了解你的东西
is in this envelope.
都在这个信封里
I'd be lying, Annie, if I said
安妮 如果我说我不想知道到底
I didn't want to know what made you so upset.
是什么让你如此沮丧 我一定是撒谎
I just wish you'd trust me enough to tell me.
我只是希望你能足够信任我 告诉我
I don't need to open this.
我不需要打开这个
Everything I need to know about you...
所有我需要了解的你
is right here.
都在这里
I know you'll work through this on your own.
我知道你想自己扛这件事
But if you need me...
但是如果你需要我
I'm here.
我就在这儿
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
You weren't at the rig. Where were you?
你不在钻塔 去哪儿了
Good to see you, too.
看见你也很开心
What is it?
怎么了
Babe, I know you're in trouble.
宝贝 我知道你遇到麻烦了
What?
什么
How could you... Sue Ellen talked to me.
你怎么... 苏·埃伦跟我说的
She told me about your father's investors.
她告诉了我关于你父亲的投资者的事情
Elena, I can't ask you...
艾琳娜 我不能要你...
It's okay. I want to help.
没关系 我想帮你
You don't have to help. I want to.
你没必要帮我 我想啊
We're in this together. I've made my choice.
我们要一起面对 我已经下定决心了
Officers, this has all been settled.
警官们 事情已经解决了
Just talk to Harris Ryland.
问问哈里斯·瑞兰德即可
Sir, we're not here for you.
先生 我们不是来找您的
We're looking for your nephew.
我们是来找您的外甥
What's going on?
发生了什么
Sir, is this your car?
先生 这是您的车吗
We've got witnesses who say
有目击者称
a man matching your description and your plates
一个模样跟您相似 牌照一样的人
was seen fleeing the scene of a crime this afternoon.
在今天中午逃离了一个命案现场
Well, this must be some mistake. What crime?
一定有什么误会吧 什么命案
The murder of Veronica Martinez.
维罗妮卡·马丁内斯被杀案
I think you knew her as Marta del Sol.
我想你认识叫玛塔·德尔·索尔的人吧
Sir, we need to ask you a few questions.
先生 我们需要问您一些问题
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表