剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
If you could release your trucks...
如果你能提供卡车
Once I'm governor,
一旦我当上州长
I am planning on making new appointments
我计划在铁路运输委员会中
to the railroad commission.
进行新一轮任职
And I think, with your knowledge
并且我认为
and experience in the area
凭你在州际石油和天然气贸易上的
of interstate oil and gas commerce...
才识和经验来看
You'd make a good choice.
你会做出明智的选择
If you would accept, that is.
当然 如果你愿意接受的话
No, I can't accept, Sue Ellen.
不 我不能接受 苏·埃伦
I can't allow you to compromise yourself like that for your son.
我不能让你为了儿子这样妥协自己
But I am duly impressed that you'd do it for him.
但你为了他这样做实在让我感动
But don't look so glum.
先别这么悲观
I'll reinstate my trucks. It's the right thing to do.
我会把卡车复位 本应该这样做
Besides, I think I...
另外 我觉得
sided with the wrong half of your son's family in the first place.
我一开始就站错了边 选择了和你儿子家的另一搓人合作
You have no idea how much I appreciate that.
你的决定让我十分感激
Well, it always feels good when I can turn
你这一眨眼功夫 我从恶棍变英雄
from villain to hero in the blink of an eye.
这感觉果然不错
Now...
现在呢
I want to make a contribution to your campaign.
我要给你的竞选做些贡献
A large one.
一大♥比♥贡献
I...I can't accept that.
我 我不能接受
You will.
你会的
See, people like me...
你瞧 像我这样的人
We need to make sure that people like you get into office.
从来都是帮人帮到家 送佛送到西
Thank you, mother.
谢谢您 母亲
It really does mean the world to me.
对我来说太重要了
You know you can always count on me.
你知道妈妈永远是你坚强的后盾
What now?
又怎么了
I wouldn't be so smug if I were you, John Ross.
我要是你就不会如此狂妄 约翰·罗斯
What the hell's this?
这是什么鬼东西
A trust document...
一份信托凭证
Separating the mineral rights
将土地表面契约和南弗克牧场的
from the surface deed to Southfork.
矿产权进行了分割
Okay? What's it mean?
然后呢 意味着什么
It means that my father, uncle Gary, and J.R.
意味着我父亲 盖瑞叔叔和J.R.
Together control the mineral rights under this land.
共同拥有这片土地下的矿产权
Gary's already given me his share,
盖瑞已经把他那一份给了我
so... that puts us in charge.
所以 现在就由我们来管理
Your father may own Southfork...
你父亲可能拥有南弗克牧场
But mine controls the mineral rights.
但我父亲掌控矿产权
And as of right now,
至于现在
we're shutting your drilling down.
我们要你停止钻井行为
You can't do that.
你们不能这样做
We already did.
我们已经做了
No blackmail, no payoffs, and no fraud.
无需恐吓 行贿和欺诈
You're beat, cousin.
你输了 堂兄
Fair and square.
输得公平合法
Yes.
好的
Yeah, thank you. Um...
好的 谢谢你
I'll call and schedule an appointment.
我会再打电♥话♥约个时间
Christopher started using his laptop again.
克里斯托弗又开始用他的电脑了
He just sent an e-mail to his lawyer.
他刚给律师发了封邮件
They found an old trust deed to Southfork.
他们发现一份南弗克的旧信托契约
Just like we've been looking for in these boxes.
就像我们一直在箱子里找的那些东西一样
It was you.
是你干的
Did you send them something?
你给他们什么东西了吗
We've been working on this for two years on two continents...
我们横跨两个大♥陆♥ 耗费两年心血
And you give away something that we could have leveraged?!
你把我们本可利用的东西给了他们
Shut up!
闭嘴吧
I am tired of you thinking you can push me around!
我受够了你随意摆布我
You and I are done, Tommy.
我们俩到此为止吧 汤米
The hell we are.
去他妈的我们俩
Yeah. We are.
是 没错
Here.
给你这个
Take these. They're worth a lot.
接着吧 值很多钱的
You're not gonna make any money off the Ewings.
你休想从尤因家族骗钱了
So just take them and get out of Dallas.
拿着它们滚出达拉斯吧
So we can both move on with our lives.
这样我们都能继续彼此的生活
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about me and Christopher.
我在说我和克里斯托弗
You're right.
你说的没错
I am in love with him.
我爱上他了
And I'm pregnant.
而且我怀孕了
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表