剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I want those papers filed by morning.
明天之前把文件准备齐
You got it?
你明白了吗
You have to promise to protect my son, J.R.
你得保证不告发我儿子 J.R.
Promise me!
跟我保证
We didn't know if she was gonna make it.
我们都不知道它是否能活下来
But look at her.
但现在 看看它
I love you.
我爱你
Nothing's ever gonna get in the way of that.
没有什么能阻止我对你的爱
What's wrong?
怎么了
There's something I need to tell you...
有件事我要告诉你
...about the e-mail...
关于艾琳娜
Elena got two years ago...
两年前收到的电子邮件
...the one telling her
那封告诉她
you weren't showing up for the wedding.
你不会出现在婚礼上的邮件
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表