剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I heard you this morning.
我今早听你说完了
Now, hear me out.
现在 听我说完
I spoke to my father.
我和父亲谈过了
He did what you said.
的确如你所说
Southfork, the oil, it's all in his name.
南弗克牧场 石油 都是他的了
He left town.
他离开了镇子
He wants me to do his bidding until he gets back.
要我照他的指示办事直到他回来
Till Uncle Bobby settles down.
直到鲍比叔叔平息下来
He thinks it will be better this way.
他觉得这样更好
Well, I guess you got what you wanted.
我想你得尝所愿了
I wanted it.
我是如愿了
But not this way.
但不想以这种方式
He's put my head in the cross hairs doing things his way.
为他做事让我成了众矢之的
And he has left me... alone.
而他丢下我 一个人
I never wanted to do it alone.
我从来都没想过要单干
I wanted to do it with you.
我想和你一起
Trust me. I feel the same way about J.R.
相信我 我对J.R.的想法同你一样
I've spent my whole life trying not to be his son.
我一直以来都不想做他的儿子
But this place... That oil...
但这个地方 那片油田
It's my birthright.
本来就是我的
And now that it's all on me,
现在都得我一个人扛了
I got to do whatever I can to make it work.
我会想方设法管理好它
But Bobby doesn't deserve...
但是鲍比不该受到
No, Bobby was hurt by my father, not me.
不 是我爸伤害了鲍比 不是我
Not you.
也不是你
Bobby also wanted to give away Southfork.
鲍比也想把南弗克卖♥♥了
All of it.
全部
I cannot say that I'm sorry
我爸阻止了他
that my father stopped him from doing that.
我不觉得有什么不对
You have accused me of awful things that I did not do.
你为了我没做过的事而指责我
And yet I'm still here, at your door...
但我还是来你家找你
Asking you to take a chance... On me.
求你给我一次机会
Asking you to do what we always said we would do...
求你实现我们一直都说要实现的事...
Together.
一起实现
I can't be a part of that.
我不能加入
You can't be a part of that...
你是不能加入我的事业
Or a part of me?
还是我的生活
I don't know.
我不知道
J.R. thought he could get out of all of this
J.R.以为可以一走了之
by leaving town, so he put John Ross in charge.
所以他让约翰·罗斯来接管
I'm just afraid he's gonna tear up this whole ranch
恐怕他不把这地方的油抽个底朝天
digging for oil before he's done.
是不会善罢甘休的
I did this, Annie, by rushing it.
安妮 是我♥操♥之过急造成的
I tried to make things better, and I made them worse.
我想让情况好转却事与愿违
What the hell was I thinking?
我当时在想什么啊
You were shouldering everything yourself.
你把所有事情都自己扛
Especially the cancer.
尤其是得癌症的事
And you didn't make this bad. J.R. did.
把事情搞砸的又不是你 是J.R.
You are the strongest man I know.
你是我认识的最坚强的人
You will fix this.
你会处理好的
Yeah, but they're gonna start pumping
但是 在我想出办法之前
before I figure this out.
他们就会开始抽油了
And I promised Mama that wouldn't happen.
我答应过妈妈不会让它发生的
I've got to find a way to slow him down.
我得想办法拖住他
You will figure this out.
你会想出办法的
I just wish I was as certain as you.
我要是能有你这么有信心就好了
Elena!
艾琳娜
Open the door!
开门啊
Elena!
艾琳娜
Please?
求你了
You're drunk, Christopher.
你喝多了 克里斯托弗
You need to go home.
你得回家去
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry for what I said the other day.
我为那天说的话向你道歉
I'm just...
我只是
I'm sorry.
我对不起你
Oh, God. Okay, come on. Come in.
噢 老天 好吧 进来
You helped me last night?
昨晚是你帮的我
You could barely make it to the couch,
你都差点走不到沙发那里
let alone the house.
更别说回家了
Here. Drink this.
给 喝了
Then get out.
然后给我滚
II thought that... You thought because I let
我 我以为 你以为
you sleep on my couch that I forgive you? I don't.
我让你睡我家沙发就等于原谅你了 错
I let you sleep there because it was the decent thing to do.
我让你睡那里只是出于礼貌
You could learn something about decency, Christopher.
礼貌这东西你该学学 克里斯托弗
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know exactly what I'm insecure about,
你清楚我在意什么
what hurts me, and still you went there.
什么会伤害我 但你还是那么做了
I'm sorry about Rebecca,
瑞贝卡的事 我也很遗憾
but don't come here looking to make peace.
但别想来找我讲和
To think that I let you put in my head
想想 我居然信了你的话
that it was John Ross this whole time
认为一直是约翰·罗斯
when that's what you think.
在从中作梗
That's exactly how you think of me.
你觉得我就是很傻很天真
John Ross?!
约翰·罗斯
Do you have any idea what he's up to?
你知道他骨子里卖♥♥的什么药吗
Whatever you think,
随你怎么想
more than anyone he has always had my back.
不管别人怎样 他都挺我到底
And he has never, ever... made me feel bad...
至始至终他都没有 伤害过我
The way you made me feel the other day.
不像你那天对我那样
Mr. Ryland?
瑞兰德先生
Your ex-wife is here to see you.
你前妻来见你了
Thank you for seeing me, Harris.
感谢你能见我 哈里斯
Why don't you come over here and give me a hug?
那还不快过来抱一个
I don't think that's necessary.
没那个必要吧
Oh, well, I do.
我觉得有
You know, I expected you to sit up on your high horse
我还期待着你在屈服前
for at least a couple more minutes before you caved.
至少能多傲慢几分钟呢
Especially since, as I remember,
没记错的话 特别是自从
I make your skin crawl.
我让你觉得毛骨悚然开始
Of course you always were prone to hyperbole.
当然你从来都是小题大做
I don't want to fight with you.
我不想跟你吵架
That's pretty obvious, Annie. You're here for a favor.
再明显不过了嘛安妮 你找我帮忙来的
Why would you want to start a fight?
怎么会想跟我吵架呢
You have a contract with J.R. Ewing
你和J.R. 尤因签了一份合同
to transport 2,000 barrels a day from his well on Southfork.
每天从南弗克运出2000桶的原油
I want you to cancel the contract.
我想要你中止那份合同
I'm the only one in Dallas with enough trucks
达拉斯就只有我有那么多的车
to move that kind of oil.
可以运送那么多的油
If J.R. can't move his oil, then he's got to stop drilling.
如果J.R.没法把油运走 他就得停钻
Is that the endgame you're looking after?
这就是你想要的结果吗
You can just nod your head if I'm hitting the mark.
如果我说中了 你点个头就行
After all these years, I can still read your mind.
那么多年了 我还是能读懂你的心思
Forget it.
算了吧
After all we've been through, I thought you might have changed.
我以为经历了那么多 你兴许会变的
Oh, people don't.
人才不会变呢
Now, maybe the clothes we wear, the size of one's heels.
或许一个人的穿着打扮会改变
It's nice to see you're not afraid to be wearing them anymore,
顺便说下 很高兴看到你现在敢
by the way.
穿成这样了
But the soul?
但一个人的灵魂
I think that stays pretty constant.
我认为是根深蒂固的
Otherwise you wouldn't be here.
不然你也不会来找我了
I'll do it.
我会废了那合同
I like your husband.
我喜欢你老公
And I always thought his brother was a prick.
而且我一直看不惯他哥哥
So I'll pull my trucks.
所以我会把车都撤了
It's gonna cost you a hug.
只要你付个拥抱就行
Saw the completion rig outside.
我看外面的钻井设备都装好了
Crew already gone for the day?
员工都下班了吗
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表