剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦
We've got to talk to John Ross' lawyer right away
我们得马上和约翰·罗斯的律师谈谈
and get him out on bail no matter what.
无论如何也要把他保释出来
We can't let the jail put him back in there
我们不能把他送回监狱
with the rest of those prisoners.
和剩下的囚犯放一起
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm trying my best to keep it all together.
我尽全力勇敢地面对这一切
But after seeing him like that...
但看到他这个样子
...it just broke my heart.
我心都碎了
Mm.
是啊
I...I should be doing so much more.
我... 我应该多下点功夫
Oh. You're doing everything you can.
你尽全力了
No, I'm not.
不 并没有
This whole time,
这段日子
I've been... so angry at...
我一直... 都很生气...
at J.R. for not being here,
气J.R.不在这里
for leaving John Ross in this awful mess.
气他把约翰·罗斯留在这团混乱中
But also because I know he's a son of a bitch
但也因为我知道他是混♥蛋♥
and he's not afraid to cross the line...
只要有需要
whenever that line needs crossing.
他不怕没有底线
But you are.
但你有底线
I feel like such a hypocrite.
我感觉自己好像伪君子
Hell, for the past 20 years,
过去的二十年里
I've tried to walk this side of right.
我一直尽力走正道
But the only way I can see for me to help John Ross...
但我唯一能想到的帮助约翰·罗斯的办法
is if I cross a line.
取决于我是否越界
A big one.
很大的越界
And if I do that...
我要是做了越界的事儿
What does that make me?
那我成什么了
A mother.
一位母亲
Did you come to gloat?
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
'Cause I'm really not in the mood for a lecture.
我真的没心情听你教训
John Ross...
约翰·罗斯
No matter how angry I am,
不管我对你多生气
you don't deserve this.
你不应该受到这样的对待
Who did this to you?
是谁做的
Was it Vicente's men?
文森特的人吗
They told me if Vicente doesn't get his oil,
他们跟我说要是文森特得不到石油
they'd kill me.
他们就杀了我
Just like they did Marta.
就像玛塔一样
Then why haven't you told the police?
那为什么不告诉警♥察♥
I can't.
我不能这么做
I've already put our family through enough.
我已经把家族害得够惨了
These people are dangerous, Christopher.
这些人很危险 克里斯托弗
Look...
听着
We need to find another way to prove to the police
我们需要另辟他径向警♥察♥证明
that you didn't do this.
不是你做的
What are you not telling me?
你有什么没告诉我的吗
The day I went there...
当天我去那儿
She taped the whole thing.
她录下了所有事
But the Venezuelans stole the damn camera.
但是委内瑞拉人把该死的录像机偷走了
Vicente's threatening to use it against me.
文森特威胁到要用这个对付我
It shows me fighting with Marta,
里面证明了我和玛塔发生争执
threatening her,
录像里我威胁过她
but it also shows her alive when I left.
不过也证明了我离开时她还活着
I shouldn't have gotten us involved with these people.
我不应该让我们和这些人扯上关系
If I wasn't so damn desperate to drill that oil.
要不是我迫不及待要开钻那片油田
To measure up to J.R.
去迎合J.R.的高标准严要求
What the hell is that?
这什么玩意儿
You got an update
你得到弗兰克·阿什卡尼
on that rat Frank Ashkani?
那鼠辈的最新消息了吗
Not yet.
还没
Well, get on it.
继续找
He and Barnes are up to something,
他和巴恩斯正在筹划些什么
and I want to know exactly what it is
我要在苏·埃伦介入之前
before Sue Ellen steps in it.
搞清楚事情的来龙去脉
That's not why I'm calling.
我打来不是说这个
Well, what is it?
那是什么事
I've got some bad news.
我有些坏消息
Hey, mama.
妈妈
I spent the last 20 years trying to protect this land.
过去二十年 我一直尽力保护这片土地
Protect your legacy.
保护你的遗产
I remember you once told me that...
我记得你曾告诉过我
Family is like baking a cake from scratch...
家族就好像从零开始烘焙蛋糕
Real messy.
一团乱
Well, I wish I could tell you things were different, mama,
妈妈 我希望我能反驳你事情变了
but they're not.
但我做不到
Our family is as fractured
我们家族还是一如既往的
and dysfunctional as always.
破裂和异常
And I keep trying to think what you'd do if you were here.
我一直在想如果你还在的话 会怎么做
But I know.
但我知道
You'd do whatever it takes to protect the family.
你会不惜一切代价保护这个家
And that's just what I'm gonna do, mama.
我就准备这么做 妈妈
I know you'll understand.
我知道你会理解的
We can't let those people to get John Ross again.
我们不能再让那些人对约翰·罗斯下毒手
So, until we can prove their deal with J.R.
所以 直到我们可以证明他们
is built on a house of cards,
和J.R.的交易不靠谱
until we can prove fraud,
直到我们可以证明诈骗这件事之前
we're gonna have to start pumping oil here on Southfork.
我们不得不在南弗克开钻石油了
At least until John Ross is safe.
至少到能保障约翰·罗斯安危为止
No. I can't let you do that.
不行 我不能让你这么做
I don't see we have a choice, son.
我们别无选择 儿子
Maybe we do.
或许有办法
I think I can keep us from pumping oil.
我想能让我们避免开钻石油
And help John Ross.
又帮助约翰·罗斯
How? The Venezuelans want oil?
怎么做 委内瑞拉人想要石油是吗
Well, I can give them something better.
那我就给他们给好的东西
I don't want you putting yourself in the line of fire, son.
我不想让你置身危险 儿子
Dad, it's my turn to start sacrificing.
爸爸 轮到我牺牲了
It's my turn to start taking care of this family.
轮到我照顾这个家了
Well, what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
I'm gonna make them an offer they can't refuse.
我准备提供给他们无法抗拒的东西
Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦
You can't be here.
你不能来这儿
We can't discuss a case until I've made a ruling.
我完成裁决之前 我们不能谈案子
Well, this won't take long. I-I promise.
不会花很多时间的 我保证
Harris Ryland tells me you're extremely persistent.
哈里斯·瑞兰德告诉我你超级固执
I get the feeling you're not gonna take no for an answer.
我猜你不会接受拒绝的
My son had nothing to do with this.
我儿子与这件事无关
My job isn't to decide guilt or innocence, Sue Ellen.
我的工作不是决定有罪与否 苏·埃伦
He was there that night, but he's not guilty.
他那晚是在场 不过他是无辜的
That woman was highly unstable.
那女人精神状态非常不稳定
This was a suicide.
是自杀的
And your report needs to confirm that.
你的报告得确认这一点
This is highly improper, Sue Ellen,
你说这话非常不恰当 苏·埃伦
and, before you say anything else...
在你说别的之前...
I'm going to be the next governor of Texas.
我将成为下一届德克萨斯州州长
You could be the next chief medical examiner.
你可以成为下一届首席法医
You expect me to take a bribe, Sue Ellen?
你想让我受贿吗 苏·埃伦
Oh, I'm not bribing you, Varun.
我没贿赂你 瓦伦
I am simply asking you to do something
我只是请求你做些事
that could be beneficial for both of us.
对你我都好
On the other hand, I have sources
另一方面 有线人告诉我
that have told me that you've been writing more prescriptions
你开的处方要比迈克尔·杰克逊的医生
than Michael Jackson's doctor,
开的还要多
which is odd,
这太奇怪了
since all of your patients are dead.
你的病患不都是死人吗
Quite frankly,
坦白的说
my patience with your family is running out.
我对你们家的耐心快用完了
I'm sorry you had to come all this way,
很抱歉你大老远赶来
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表