剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I just found out that Harris Ryland stopped his trucks
我刚发现哈里斯·瑞兰德停止了
from servicing J.R.'s rig.
J.R.油井的运输服务
Did you have something to do with that?
这和你有关吗
Why?
为什么这么做
I just saw how upset you were,
我只是看到你心烦意乱
and I-I thought it might help.
心想或许能帮上忙
I know you wanted to slow John Ross down and...
我知道你想拖慢约翰·罗斯的进度
but don't you think that's something
但你不觉得这件事
we should have talked about first?
我们得先商量一下吗
Well, I know we should have,
我知道应该先商量
but I knew you'd talk me out of it.
但你一定会叫我别管
A-and it wouldn't have taken much, believe me.
那不会有什么代价的 相信我
And...
而且...
I wanted to help.
我想帮忙
Well, I appreciate that.
我很感激
But I already had a deal with the riggers
但我都已经跟油井工人达成协议
on that site to stage a sickout.
让他们装病矿工
You didn't have to go to a man
你没必要向一个
for whom you've never had a kind word
从来没给过你好气的男人那儿
and ask him to do a favor for me!
为我寻求帮助
You're absolutely right.
完全正确
I should have told you.
我应该告诉你的
Then I wouldn't have gone
那我就不会白白地
and put myself out there for nothin'.
跑过去找他
Oh, honey, I'm afraid it's not for nothin'.
宝贝 我怕事情没那么简单
Annie, I've worked with thugs
安妮 我一辈子都在和
like Harris Ryland my whole life,
哈里斯·瑞兰德这样的暴徒打交道
and they never do anything without strings attached.
他们可不会做事不求回报
I just hope this doesn't come back and bite us in the ass.
我只希望他不会反咬我们一口
If you want to help me,
你要是想帮我
I'm all for it.
我完全接受
But let's talk about it first, okay?
不过让我们先商量一下 好吗
Okay.
好的
I'll see you later.
过会儿见
Ewing of Ewing Oil.
我是尤因石油的尤因
No, I'm his son, and I'm looking for tankers.
不 我是他儿子 我要找油罐车
As many as you got right away.
越多越好 立刻马上
How long am I gonna have to wait?
我还要等多久
Never mind.
没事了
I'm telling you,
我告诉过你
Ryland has damn near a monopoly on tankers in north Texas.
瑞兰德在北德克萨斯州几乎垄断了油罐车
If you're gonna find something,
你要找油罐车
especially with the Eagle Ford Shale play
尤其是鹰滩页岩油气项目
still red hot down South,
在南部热火朝天的时候
you're gonna have to go out of state.
得到别的州去找
No, it'll take weeks.
不行 那得花数周时间
I need trucks now.
我现在就得运输
J.R.'s investors are expecting the first shipment by Friday.
J.R.的投资人等着周五第一次出货
If they don't get it
如果他们拿不到
I got a feeling there's going to be hell to pay.
我有预感 后果很严重
Don't you knock?
你不会敲门吗
Give me a minute with my cousin.
给我一分钟 单独和我表哥聊一聊
It's been two days.
已经两天了
And I'm done waiting.
我等不了了
I'm tired of seeing my father hurt every day this goes on.
我看够了我爸爸每天因此而难过
I want the evidence against J.R., and I want it now.
我要攻击J.R的证据 现在就要
I got nothing on J.R., Christopher.
我没有J.R的证据 克里斯托弗
You've been in on this from the beginning, and you know it.
你从一开始就在其中 你知道的
No, I wasn't. J.R. screwed your dad.
我不知道 J.R耍了你♥爸♥爸
He screwed all of us, including me.
他耍了我们所有人 包括我
But I got nothing linking him to fraud.
但我与他的骗局无关
All I've ever wanted to do was drill on land
我只是想在土地上钻井取油
that's been in my family for four generations.
我家四世都做这事
Your father had no right to try and give it away.
你♥爸♥爸没有权力抛弃这样的做法
Southfork is just as much my birthright as it is yours.
你我都对南弗克有继承权
And if you say anything
如果你敢说一句
about me not being a real Ewing,
我不是真正的尤因家的人
I'm gonna knock that cheesy grin off your face.
我会让你笑不出来的
Come on.
你得了吧
Is this really about Southfork,
你是真的为了南弗克吗
or is it about Elena?
还是为了艾琳娜呢
Maybe you're just pissed 'cause she's with me now.
也许你只是为她现在和我在一起而生气
She's got nothing to do with it.
跟她没关系
Then what?
那么你为了什么
Giving me in to the police,
把我交给警♥察♥
it's not gonna help you get Southfork back.
也不会帮你拿回南弗克
But seeing you pay...
但看到你付出代价
will prove there's still a little justice in the world.
会证明世界上还有正义
You know what?
你知道吗
Go ahead.
去吧
That little DVD you got doesn't prove a damn thing
这破视频什么都证明不了
except the night you broke me up with Elena,
只能证明那晚你害我和艾琳娜分手
I went and found comfort elsewhere.
我去找了些安慰而已
Now get out of here.
滚吧
I got other bullshit I gotta deal with.
我还得处理各种破事
You think he'll do it?
你觉得他会这么做吗
If I don't get that oil moving soon,
如果我不能赶快钻油
it doesn't matter what he does.
他怎么做都不重要了
Hi, Carmen. I...
嗨 卡门 我...
I know, I'm the last person you want to see right now,
我知道我是你现在最不想看到的人
and I don't blame you.
我也不怪你
But...
但是
I may have something
我可能有些东西
that can help you and your father save Southfork.
能帮你和你♥爸♥爸拯救南弗克牧场
Hear me out. Please.
听我说 求求你
Where did you get this?
你从哪里得到这个的
Tommy had it.
在汤米手里
He stole it, not me.
他偷的 不是我
But when I found it... as soon as I found it...
但我发现的时候 我一发现它
I came here to see if it could help you.
就来这看是不是能帮到你们
And we're supposed to believe that.
我们应该相信你的话吗
That out of the goodness of your heart,
相信你心存善念
you want to help us?
想帮助我们吗
Yeah. It's true.
这是真的
If Tommy knew I was even here,
如果汤米知道我来过这
that I showed you...
给你们看了
I want to do the right thing, Christopher.
我想做对的事 克里斯托弗
Make up for what I did.
弥补我的所做所为
This... is a copy of an invoice to my grandpa.
这是给我爷爷的一份发♥票♥复本
And it mentions the establishment
它提到了建立一个信托
of a trust separating the mineral rights
将南弗克的矿藏权与土地权
from the land rights of Southfork.
分割开来
If my read of Texas property law is right,
如果我对德克萨斯州物权法理解正确
such a trust would mean that the mineral rights
这样一个依托意味着
were excluded from your sale of Southfork
卖♥♥给德尔·索尔土地保护公♥司♥的南弗克
to the Del Sol Conservancy.
交易中不包括矿藏权
And from the second sale to J.R.,
而与J.R的第二次出♥售♥
which would mean he'd own the land but not the oil.
也意味着他拥有土地但并不拥有石油
He can't drill.
他不能钻井
You're not actually buying this?
你不会真信了吧
She's probably faking the whole thing.
整件事可能都是她造的假
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Because you're a liar!
因为你是个骗子
Christopher. Stop. This looks real to me.
克里斯托弗 别这样 我看是真的
I recognize the signature of the lawyer.
我认得律师的签名
He was an old hunting buddy of grandpa's.
他是爷爷的旧猎友
You'd have to find the original document to enforce the trust.
你得找到文件的原件来强制执行这份信托协议
If it still exists.
如果这东西还存在的话
I'm good with speeding through legal documents.
我擅长速查法律文件
I'd be happy to help you look.
我很愿意帮你找
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表