剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
'cause you chose me.
因为你选择了我
That was the best day of my life.
那是我生命中最美好的一天
I know you'll do the right thing about Rebecca.
我相信你会正确处理瑞贝卡的事
Come in.
进来
Hey.
你好啊
Just getting ready for the barbecue.
我正在为烧烤野餐做准备
What's going on?
发生什么事了
This is for you.
这是给你的
$20,000?
两万块
Thank you for helping me with the gas-displacement fix.
谢谢你帮我弄好了气体置换的方案
That should cover your participation.
这应该足够你的报酬了
Christopher, I... I didn't do this for the money.
克里斯托弗 我这么做不是为了钱
I did this because you're my friend,
我这样做是因为你是我朋友
because you asked for my help.
因为你向我求助了
I want to make sure there's never any
我只想确保以后不会有
legal dispute about who owns what.
所属权的法律纠纷
You know, I can't risk you coming back in a few years
我不能冒险 也许你以后会来找我索取这个
after I've built a company
在我建立了自己的公♥司♥
and trying to claim ownership.
准备宣布所有权的时候
Oh, come on. You know I wouldn't do that.
拜托 你知道我不会这么做的
Actually, I don't.
实际上 我不知道
And cashing that check
兑换这张支票
will protect me from any obligation to you.
我们就两清了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧
I wish I were.
我倒希望是
You're ambitious, Elena.
你太有野心了 艾琳娜
Out to prove yourself.
急于证明自己
And prove to everyone else
向别人证明
that you're more than just the help's daughter.
你不仅仅是帮佣的女儿
I mean, you already went into business with John Ross once,
你曾经和约翰·罗斯一起做过生意
trying to drill behind my father's back.
背着我父亲钻井
And I'm just trying to protect myself
我只是在保护自己
because it's pretty clear how quickly
因为我太清楚在金钱面前
you'll compromise your integrity for money.
你的正直会迅速屈服
Hello?
你好
I should have heard from you by now.
我现在该收到你消息了才对
Where are we on Lobell's son?
拉贝尔儿子的事怎么样了
I had Marta take care of it.
我交给玛塔去办了
I'll speak with Lobell first thing in the morning,
我明早第一件事就是去跟拉贝尔谈判
set him straight.
直接把话说清楚
Well, that's good news.
好吧 这算是个好消息
I was getting worried about you, boy.
我本来还很担心你呢 小子
Well, you shouldn't be.
看来你不需要了
I even scored myself an invitation to the Southfork barbecue.
我还受邀去了南弗克的告别烧烤野餐会呢
Oh, you did. Well, good for you.
真的啊 做得好
Will I see you there? Wouldn't miss it.
你会去吗 当然不会错过
Just got to take care of something first.
只是要先去办点事
Expecting someone else?
在等谁吗
John Ross, I thought you might be him.
约翰·罗斯 我以为是他呢
He called to cancel plans,
他打电♥话♥来取消了原定约会安排
but I was hoping he had a change of heart.
但我希望他能改变主意
Well, unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen.
不幸的是 我觉得这不大可能
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
我很遗憾带过来一个坏消息
but my suspicions got the better of me.
我的怀疑心驱使着我来告诉你
I've come across some information
我恰好拿到了一些
that you ought to see.
你应该知道的信息
When were these taken?
这是什么时候拍的
Yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午
He said he was with his friends.
他说他和朋友在一起
I'm afraid not.
我恐怕不是这样
He's even on his way to Southfork to be with her right now.
他现在正和她在去南弗克的路上
I'm sorry, Marta.
我很抱歉 玛塔
My boy was just using you.
我儿子只是在利用你
I did that for your son...
我为你儿子做了这种事
And more.
我做了更多的事
Well... Well, I-I thought
我以为 我以为
we just needed a picture of him doing drugs?
我们只需要一张他吸毒的照片
He was a little tougher to persuade than I thought.
他比我想象中的更难说服
Well, clearly my son doesn't appreciate
好吧 显然我儿子
the kind of woman he has in you.
不欣赏你这样的女人
Marta, I know you had feelings for John Ross,
玛塔 我知道你喜欢约翰·罗斯
but at least you know what you're getting with me.
但至少你知道和我共事有何好处
What do you say you and I
你说我们俩
make a new deal for Southfork and that oil?
为了南弗克和油井来个新合作如何呢
I was ready to do this.
我本打算自己做的
I know.
我知道
But I wanted to help.
但我想帮忙
And it turns out if I hadn't,
而事实证明如果我不这么做
I wouldn't have found your mother's silver.
我也不会找到你母亲的银饰
It's in the bottom of one of the drawers.
它就在最底层的其中一个抽屉里
There's just one thing left to do.
还有一件事要做
I can hardly remember
我几乎不记得
half of the parties I was at here at Southfork.
我在南弗克参加过的大半派对了
That's 'cause you spent most of 'em
那是因为你把时间都花在
sneaking liquor from the bar.
到吧台偷酒喝上了
Oh, yeah, like you were such a Saint all those years.
别说的你当年好像个圣人似的
Hey, buddy. Look at you, all grown up.
兄弟 看看你 都长大了
My gosh!
我的天
Hey, guys, give me a quick second.
兄弟 借我用一下
Can I have your attention, please?
大家请注意
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen, I want to thank you all for coming.
听着 谢谢你们的到来
I want to welcome you here.
我十分欢迎
If you are here, it's because you have a connection to this ranch
如果你到场 说明你与这片牧场
and the people who have lived on it.
和住在这里的人们有联♥系♥
I'm here because Southfork is the only home I've ever known.
我在这是因为南弗克是我唯一的家
And that makes it pretty difficult to say goodbye.
因此要说再见真的很难
Especially if you think it's gonna be forever.
特别是当你意识到这将是永别的时候
But this is not the end.
但这不是结束
The memories and the people of Southfork
关于索南弗克的人和回忆
will always be a part of me,
将会与我同在
just the same way that they'll always be a part of you.
就像一直以来与你们同在一样
And we'll take those memories with us wherever we go...
无论天涯海角 都会有这份记忆相随
As we all move on to our new beginnings.
和我们一同迈向全新的开始
So, tonight, I want you to just relax.
今晚 我希望大家尽情狂欢
I want you to enjoy yourself.
尽情享乐
And let's all celebrate Southfork ranch, okay?
让我们共同为南弗克庆祝 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
We need to talk. Good.
我们得谈谈 好的
First, I want to show you something.
首先 我想给你看点东西
Rick had cleaned up.
瑞克已经戒毒了
He was back on track.
他已经回归正途了
Yeah. It's a shame.
是啊 真遗憾
And what's worse is...
然而更糟的是
He already has two offenses on his record.
他已经有两次违法记录在案了
A photo like this gets into the hands of the authorities,
要是这照片落到了警♥察♥手里
that's strike three.
那就是三振出局了
Rick will go away for a long time.
那瑞克将会消失很长一段时间
You can't do this to him, J.R.
你不能这么对他 J.R.
He just got his life back.
他的生活才走上正轨
He's getting married.
他要结婚了
You're gonna complete the transfer of Southfork
你要立刻给我完成南弗克的转手
without extorting another dime from us.
并且不准多要一个子儿
I want the new deed re-drawn.
而且合同要重写
It's no longer a 50/50 split between John Ross and me.
不再是我和约翰·罗斯五五分成
You write up a new contract and allocate all to me.
重写一份合同 收益全部归我
You're cutting him out of his own deal?
你要把他从这宗买♥♥卖♥♥踢出局吗
Southfork was meant to be mine from the beginning...
南弗克一直都该是我的
And now finally will be.
现在 它终于是了
John Ross can wait his turn.
约翰·罗斯还可以等待新的机遇
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表