剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
and bought it from Del Sol.
从德尔·索尔手里买♥♥下了它
Well, I don't think Cliff Barnes knew what hit him.
估计克利夫·巴恩斯还没反应过来
And I guess maybe neither did you.
你们应该也没想到
Now she's mine.
现在她是我的了
I'm gonna start sinking more Wells as soon as I can.
我要尽早掘井 越多越好
Ewing oil is back in business, Bobby.
尤因石油要东山再起了 鲍比
That's not gonna happen, J.R.
休想 J.R.
This is not gonna happen.
这份合同不会生效的
That's why I wanted to sell Southfork in the first place...
这正是我最初要卖♥♥掉南弗克的原因
to stop all this feuding and leave a legacy to mama.
搁置争议 让母亲安息
You want to carry on mama's legacy?
你想完成母亲的遗愿吗
Well, I want to carry on daddy's.
可我却想继承父亲的事业
I'm taking back what should have been mine in the first place.
我要拿回最初就属于我的东西
That's how you justify this?
你居然是这么想的
How twisted can you get?
你怎么能如此扭曲
Now, why don't you settle down and accept what's what?
木已成舟 你还是看开点吧
The deed is real,
合同是白纸黑字
and this place is mine.
这块地是我的了
But you can stay here as long as you like, Bobby.
但你想在这留多久都行 鲍比
We're family.
都是一家人
I'm gonna make this right.
我不会就此罢休的
And I'm gonna take you down...
绝不会让你得逞
Brother.
哥哥
Always did get a little hot under the collar
他一有不如意的事
when he didn't get his way.
就容易脸红脖子粗
But he'll come around. You'll see.
但他会想明白的 等着吧
They warned me,
他们警告过我
my whole marriage, they told me about you.
自我嫁进来 他们就对我说过你
But in my wildest imagination,
但我如何也想象不到
I never thought you could stoop to this.
你竟堕落到如此地步
Well, Annie, you're just gonna
安妮 那你可要
have to work on your imagination.
多想象一下了
Bobby!
鲍比
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Lobell's.
找拉贝尔
Dad?
爸
Dad!
爸
What happened?
出什么事了
J.R. stole Southfork.
J.R.偷偷买♥♥下了南弗克牧场
He's gonna drill.
他要挖井
He did what?
你说什么
You heard me.
你听到了
I can only imagine John Ross is deep in this, too.
我看约翰·罗斯跟这事也绝脱不了关系
Dad, wait!
爸 等等
Wait! Wait.
别走 等等
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Lew, thanks for helping.
卢 多谢帮忙
Yeah, I'm sorry about all this, Bobby.
我对这事深表遗憾 鲍比
It's devastating what Lobell has done.
拉贝尔的作为真是令人发指
I've known him for a long time,
我认识他这么久了
and I pegged him as a good guy.
还一直觉得他人不错
Well, I worked with him for 30 years.
我跟他共事了三十年
I want to break his neck.
真恨不得掐死他
I would, too, son.
我也想啊 孩子
So, how bad is it?
那情况有多糟
Well, my team and I have gone through the files you brought.
我和团队看了一下你带来的资料
I spoke with Carlos Del Sol and Dallas P.D.
联♥系♥了卡洛斯·德尔·索尔和达拉斯警局
Here's where things stand right now.
情况是这样
The Del Sol conservancy was never really in this deal...
德尔·索尔土地保护公♥司♥从未参与买♥♥卖♥♥
Bobby.
鲍比
Lobell lied to you about all of it.
一切都是拉贝尔骗你的
All his due diligence was a fraud,
他所有的尽职调查都是假象
as was the woman pretending to be Marta Del Sol.
玛塔·德尔·索尔也是他人假扮的
Dallas P.D. has an APB out for her arrest,
达拉斯警方对她发起了全境通缉逮捕
but they're pessimistic without her real identity.
但没有她的真实身份 他们态度并不乐观
Her cellphone number and her address were bogus.
她的电♥话♥号♥码和地址都是假的
Even the moneys that were exchanged
就连交易资金都是通过
were done through accounts offshore.
离岸账户周转的 无迹可寻
Police think it's likely she's left the country,
警方认为她很有可能已逃离出境
and the same is true for Lobell and his family.
拉贝尔一家亦是如此
Then you can prove it was a fraud.
那你就可以证明这是一场骗局
Just undo the deal and put the deed back in my name.
只要取消交易 把地重新划归我名下就是
It's not that simple, Bobby.
没那么简单 鲍比
How is it not that simple?
这有什么不简单的
Son, just a minute.
别插话 孩子
No jury is gonna doubt what went on here.
陪审员不会怀疑事情真♥相♥的
The sale of Southfork to Marta Del Sol was a fraud.
南弗克牧场卖♥♥给玛塔·德尔·索尔一事是假
But it was also a bona fide sale.
但同时也是一桩善意交易
Your father was paid the contract price
你父亲按合同收取了全款
and cashed the check.
并兑现了支票
Then I'll give the money back.
那我退钱
You can't, Bobby, because of the second sale to J.R.
不行 鲍比 因为已经转卖♥♥给了J.R.
He was a third-party purchaser for value,
他是第三方投资购买♥♥者
which means the sale of Southfork to him was valid...
所以他收♥购♥南弗克牧场一事是有效的
and cannot be undone unless we can prove
无法取消 除非能够证明
he was involved in or knew about the fraud of the first deal.
他与第一次诈骗交易有关或对此知情
And how the hell am I supposed to do that, Lew?
我怎么可能办得到 卢
Well, first things first.
先说最重要的
We'll need all the private records you have on the deal.
需要你手上与交易相关的所有私人记录
And Berman here will sit you down
波曼会跟你坐下来谈谈
and take you through an oral timeline.
帮你整理个口述时间线
You're just lucky I was smart.
我这么聪明算你走运
Getting all this stuff before you blew us up.
幸亏在你坦白之前搞到了这些东西
I told you, John Ross was gonna tell Christopher.
我跟你说了 约翰·罗斯要告诉克里斯托弗
If there was a chance of Chris believing me,
唯一让克里斯相信我的机会
I had to tell him myself.
就是我主动坦白
Well, that worked real well.
那进展还真是顺利啊
Do you really think I wanted him to hate me?
你以为我会希望他恨我吗
Exactly the opposite.
恰恰相反
At least I got us access to Christopher's computer.
至少我黑入了克里斯托弗的电脑
So we can track his progress with the methane extraction.
就能知道他甲烷抽取项目的进展了
And when that works,
搞到之后
there's gonna be a lot of people we can sell those plans to.
要买♥♥那些计划的人可就多了
And all these files that I copied...
还有我复印的这些文件
there's got to be something in them we can monetize.
其中的某些内容肯定能卖♥♥个好价钱
Don't you think?
你不这么认为吗
Yeah.
是啊
I put two years into this.
我花了两年的心血
I plan on coming out a millionaire.
打算借此成为一名百万富翁
So you better pull yourself together
所以你最好能跟我齐心协力
and start helping me find something.
着手帮我找些有价值的东西
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Don't forget we're in this together...
别忘了我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱...
For the long haul.
一直都会是
If I'd have known you were coming I'd have got up earlier.
如果早知道你要来 我就早点起床了
What have you done, John Ross?
你都做了些什么 约翰·罗斯
Southfork!
南弗克牧场
Your daddy told Bobby this morning that it's his,
你♥爸♥今早跟鲍比说那是他的财产了
that he's drilling section 18.
他要钻探18区的石油
My daddy did what?
我爸他做了什么
Don't play games, John Ross.
别装傻 约翰·罗斯
The deed's in J.R.'s name.
地契在J.R的名下
That's impossible.
那不可能
I thought you let it go.
我以为你早就放弃南弗克了
That we were moving forward
我以为我们要一同钻探
with drilling the Henderson well.
一起去开♥发♥亨德森的旧井
J.R. and Bobby are at war!
J.R和鲍比结下了梁子
They think you're a part of this, too.
他们认为你也是同谋
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表