剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on Dallas...
《家族风云》前情提要
Promise me that you had nothing to do with stealing Southfork.
向我保证你参与窃取南弗克牧场
I swear, none of it was me.
我发誓 我没有
Methane.
甲烷
I'll give you exclusive South American rights,
我给你南美地区独家专利权
instead of the oil that you were promised from Southfork.
代替原本承诺你的南弗克石油
Harris knows I bribed the medical examiner.
哈里斯知道我贿赂了法医
And he's blackmailing you.
所以他就勒索你
He wants me to launder money.
他想让我帮他洗钱
My favorite nephew.
我心爱的外甥啊
Why am I here, Uncle Cliff?
我为什么会在这里 克利夫舅舅
I want to invest in your gas-hydrate project.
我想投资你的天然气水合物项目
Christopher and I have agreed to go into business together.
克里斯托弗和我决定一起做生意
And get the Ewing name back on top.
重振尤因家族声威
"Ewing Energies" has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
"尤因能源"听起来不错 你不觉得吗
I'm so damn tired of hearing about your birthright.
什么你与生俱来的权利 那些话已经让我听腻了
Can't you just let it go?
你就不能放下吗
You're welcome.
不用谢
It's gonna take time to get back to where we were.
我们需要时间重归于好
But we're making our own family now.
但我们现在是一家人了
Get me the plans
给我
to Christopher's gas-extraction rig,
克里斯托弗的抽气装置设计图
or I put a bullet in your little fairy tale.
不然我一枪崩掉你的美梦
I'm done. I gave you the rings.
我受够了 我把戒指给你
They're worth a lot of money.
它们值不少钱
Rings?! I'm talking about millions!
什么戒指 我说的是数百万的东西好吗
Mr. Ewing? I need help in here!
尤因先生 我这儿需要帮忙
I did everything you asked me to do.
你说什么我都照做了
Please!
求你了
I'm in trouble.
我遇到麻烦了
Tell me.
快告诉我情况
Okay. Bubby has had a surgery.
好 鲍比刚做了一个手术
The neurologist was able to stop the bleeding
神经科专家已经止住他的血了
and embolize the aneurysm endoscopically.
并在内镜下 发现了动脉瘤栓塞
It's amazing how they can take a catheter
好在他们把股动脉的导管
through the femoral artery, all the way to the brain.
一直引到了脑部 解决了这个问题
And fix these types of things. So he's fine.
病情得到了控制 那他还好吧
Well, right now his vitals are stable,
目前他的脉搏稳定
his blood pressure is down,
血压也降下来了
but there was a great deal of swelling.
不过还有点浮肿
So, to suppress brain function,
因而抑制了脑部功能
they had to give him some barbiturates in order to finish.
他们只能给他打巴比妥酸盐镇静安眠
And, well, because of that, he hasn't woken up yet.
因为那个药 所以他还没醒过来
And until he does and we've had a chance to talk with him
一旦他醒来 我们就能和他说话了
and give him a full neurological exam,
然后给他做个完整的神经系统检查
we won't know for sure if he sustained any brain damage.
我们不确定他的脑部是否受到损伤
We'll keep you informed.
总之我们会随时通知你们
He's gonna be okay.
他会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来
Sir, you can't be in here yet.
先生 你不能进来
Well, you can call security if you have to, darlin'.
亲爱的 那你只好去叫保安来了
But until they throw me out,
但在他们把我拉出去之前
I'm gonna be talking to my brother.
我要和我弟弟说几句话
Come on.
拜托
Wake up. You hear me?
快醒来啊 你听到我说话了吗
Wake up, and you'll get better. And you keep fighting.
起来 你会没事的 你会战斗下去
You keep fighting me.
继续和我斗来斗去
Now I'm gonna tell you something
以前我一直没对你说过
you never heard me say before.
现在我要告诉你
I love you, Bobby.
我爱你 鲍比
And I don't know who I'd be without you.
没有你 我不知道自己会是什么样
What do you want?
你想怎样
I've been trying to reach your cousin Christopher,
我一直设法联♥系♥你堂弟 克里斯托弗
but he doesn't answer his phone.
但他没接电♥话♥
That's because he doesn't need to be bothered by you right now.
因为他现在没空理你
Now, what do you want?
快说你想怎样
I'm down in the Gulf
我在墨西哥湾这边
checking out the methane-extraction rig
查看你堂弟那个
that your cousin is testing.
正在进行试验的抽气装置
I have to say it's very impressive.
我不得不承认 这确实很惊人啊
Now, his foreman tells me
他的工头告诉我
that the testing is nearly complete.
试验工作就快完成了
So I want to know when it will be fully operational
所以我想知道 这装置什么时候可以
and when it can be moved.
全面投入使用 让我搬走
Tell your cousin to call me with that information today.
叫你堂弟今天给我电♥话♥ 把情况告诉我
And the next time we speak, try and remember --
还有下次我们谈话之前 给我记清楚
you're the one who pulled me into this deal.
是你让我掺和进来的
You knew the game you were playing.
你清楚自己参与的是什么游戏
Hey. Hi.
我来了
Hi.
来了
I'm so sorry about your father, Christopher.
你♥爸♥的事我很难过 克里斯托弗
The doctor says he thinks he'll be awake soon.
医生说他很快会醒过来
Hey.
怎么了
Hey.
怎么了
He's gonna be okay.
他会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来
Okay.
好
What happened to your eye?
你眼睛怎么了
Oh, it's -- it's nothing. It's nothing.
没 没事 没什么
I just -- I-I opened a cabinet into myself yesterday.
我只是 我昨天开柜子撞到自己了
It was -- it was stupid.
真 真是很笨呢
Did someone hurt you?
是不是别人伤害你了
Was it Tommy?
是不是汤米干的
Did he hit you?
他打你了对吧
Tommy and I had a fight.
汤米和我吵架了
But he's gone for good.
但他已经走了
He promised me he'd never come back.
他答应我 永远不会再回来了
Do you know where he is? No.
你知道他在哪里吗 不知道
If he gets in touch with you, you tell me.
如果他和你联络上了 你就告诉我
Promise me that.
答应我
I want to protect you.
我想保护你
You put your ring back on.
你把戒指又戴起来了
I want to make this work,
我想维持这段感情
so our babies can have the family they deserve.
这样我们宝宝才能拥有完整的家
Maybe you should put your ring back on, too.
也许你也该把你的戒指戴起来了
I'd like that.
我喜欢那样
Hey, can I get you something --
我给你拿点什么吧
some coffee, maybe something to eat?
咖啡 或者吃的之类的
Sure. Yeah, coffee would probably be good.
好的 咖啡就好
Okay.
好
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 好的
I want you to get in touch with your P.I. -- Bum.
你帮我联♥系♥你的私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 巴姆
I want him to find out
我想让他看看
if Rebecca's brother is still in Dallas.
瑞贝卡的哥哥是不是还在达拉斯
And if he is, I want to know where.
如果是的话 我要知道是在哪里
Where'd you put those rings, Tommy?
你把戒指放哪儿了 汤米
Where did you put Tommy's body?
汤米的尸体放哪里了
There's something I need to find.
我得找样东西
Are you two planning on sleeping all day?
你们两个打算睡一整天吗
Oh, my God -- dad!
我的天呐 爸爸
Oh, Bobby, you're awake! Hi.
鲍比 你终于醒了
Hi. I'm okay.
我没事
Hey, son.
儿子
Thank God. I'm okay.
谢天谢地 我没事
Really, I'm fine.
真的 我很好
So, go. Go get the doctor.
快 快去叫医生
I want him to tell me how good I'm getting.
我要他来告诉我 我的状态有多好
Okay. I'll be right back.
好的 我马上回来
Everything's gonna be fine from here on in, honey.
从现在开始一切都会好起来 亲爱的
I know you hate surprises,
我知道你讨厌惊喜
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表