剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I just ended up getting a loan from the wrong people.
我只是从错误的人手中贷了款
Just stop it, J.R.!
别装了 J.R
When Marta Del Sol died,
玛塔·德尔·索尔死的时候
it revealed her true identity-- Veronica Martinez.
她的真实身份随之浮出水面 维罗妮卡·马丁内兹
And that opened up a whole new trail to follow.
而这为调查开辟了一条新道路
So, Lew got access to her cloud drive,
因此 卢访问了她的云存储
you know, where she backs up all her computer files...
就是她备份所有电脑文件的地方
And her video files.
还有她的视频文件
So, there is a video of you,
其中有一个关于你
conspiring with her against me.
与她一起密谋害我的视频
I've got you dead to rights, brother.
铁证如山 兄弟
Are you saying you want to send me to jail?
你想把我送进监狱吗
It's time to clean up your mess with these Venezuelans
是时候清理你和这些委内瑞拉人弄出的烂摊子了
and stop your double-dealing...
收起你的虚情假意
...for good.
永远地
They're letting you go home already?
他们已经同意你回家了吗
Oh, hello.
你好啊
He's promising to take it easy.
他一直跟我保证不会乱来呢
But, yes, he'll be sleeping in his own bed tonight.
不过是的 他今晚就能睡在自己的床上了
Oh, wonderful.
太好了
Ooh, looky. Here she comes.
看 她来了
Time for my final prod and poke.
该去最后一次体♥检♥啦
Oh, you two deserve this--
你俩就应该这样
to be happy by putting all of this behind you.
把所有事情抛之脑后 快乐地生活
Well, you deserve the same things, too, Sue Ellen.
你也是 苏·埃伦
Uh, I've set a press conference.
我已经安排了场记者招待会
I'm, uh, bowing out of the race.
我要退出这场竞选
And I'm telling Ryland "No."
然后对瑞兰德说"不"
I will not launder his dirty money through my P.A.C.
我不会再让他通过我的政选会洗黑钱了
I crossed a line by trying to help John Ross,
我为了帮助约翰·罗斯而违背了原则
and, uh, I'm prepared to live with those consequences.
现在我已经做好承担这些恶果的准备了
Oh, Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦
This way I can live with myself,
只有这样我才能心安理得
and that makes me happy.
才能快乐
You can't let Ryland win.
你不能让瑞兰德逍遥法外
He's an awful man, and you're a good woman.
他是个坏男人 而你是个好女人
Who's done too much wrong in the past
过去做过太多错事的人
to deserve to be governor
怎么能有资格做州长
to the good people of Texas today.
做那个管理德克萨斯州的好人呢
Keep playing ball like that,
继续保持这种状态
we're gonna have to take on the McKay brothers again.
我们估计可以和麦凯兄弟再较量一次了
Make those little girls leave the court in tears this time.
这次让那些小女生离场时泪流满面
What are you two doing together?
你俩在干嘛
I tried to protect you, son.
我尽力保护过你了 儿子
Bobby wants us both to pay the Piper.
但鲍比想让咱俩自食恶果
Leave it to John Ross to get you a diamond the color of oil.
让约翰·罗斯给你买♥♥个石油色的钻石吧
Be nice.
别这么刻薄
No. I like it.
不是的 我很喜欢它
And I'm happy for you, mija.
真为你感到高兴 亲爱的
You are?
真的吗
I've been watching John Ross lately.
最近我一直在观察约翰·罗斯
Maybe I misjudged him.
也许是我错看他了
Maybe he's not his father's son, after all.
也许他不像他父亲
I'm gonna get him,
我去找他
and I want you to tell him how much you like him, okay?
我希望你告诉他你很喜欢他 好吗
And-- and make him believe it, please.
而且 请一定让他相信你
He's gonna be your son-in-law.
他要成为你的女婿了
I will not confess to anything.
我不会承认任何事情
You can't make me do this.
你不能强迫我
The videos that Veronica Martinez took
维罗妮卡· 马丁内兹拍的视频
prove that you brought her
证明了你在J.R参与交易前
and the Venezuelans in on this deal
跟她和这些委内瑞拉人
before J.R. was involved.
达成了交易
You are the one who asked her to impersonate Marta del Sol.
是你叫她扮作玛塔·德尔·索尔的
Now, Bobby's bringing the videos to the authorities.
现在鲍比正拿着视频去当局了
You have no way to hide from this anymore.
你已经无处可逃了
But nothing you said I did in those videos ended up mattering.
我在视频中的所作所为都无关紧要
J.R.'s the one who stole Southfork, not me!
偷南弗克牧场的是J.R 不是我
Look, you know I'm trying to do the right thing here,
你知道我在试着做正确的事情
put all this behind us, help bring this family back together.
把纠纷都抛诸脑后 把家人重新团结在一起
It's on video, John Ross!
但事情都在录像里了 约翰·罗斯
You can't lie your way out of this.
你说谎是没用的
I need assurances.
我需要保证
I will confess to conspiring with Veronica Martinez
我会承认我跟维罗妮卡·马丁内兹
and Vicente Cano to take Southfork.
和文森特·卡诺密谋夺取南弗克牧场
But I need assurances
但我需要保证
that everything I say is sealed,
保证我所说的一切都不公开
that none of you will tell Elena what's happened,
你们谁也不能告诉艾琳娜真♥相♥
that everything stays between us and whoever you bring to it.
任何知道这件事的人都要保守秘密
You lied about everything.
你一直在骗我
Elena, you have to hear me out.
艾琳娜 听我把话说完
No, I heard, John Ross.
不用了 我都听到了 约翰·罗斯
Listen...
听我说
I wanted to tell you the truth when it all went down.
我本打算在事情了结后告诉你真♥相♥的
I did.
真的
But I was too damn ashamed.
但我太羞愧了
Yes, I put it into play
没错 鲍比不让我采油时
when Bobby wouldn't let me drill because I was angry, okay?
我用了诡计 那只是因为我太生气了
I couldn't see straight.
我一时糊涂
But nothing I did even mattered
但我所做的根本没用
because J.R. took it all from me.
因为J.R.把一切都夺走了
I asked you point-blank
我还特意问过你
if you had anything to do with this,
是不是和这件事有牵连
and you lied to my face!
而你就在我面前说谎
'Cause I knew that if I told you the truth,
因为我知道如果告诉你真♥相♥
you wouldn't give me a second chance.
你就不会给我第二次机会了
I needed you by my side.
我离不开你
I've been trying to do better for you...
我一直努力为你做一个更好的人
Because I love you, Elena.
因为我爱你 艾琳娜
You lie so easily, John Ross.
你太会说谎了 约翰·罗斯
How can I ever trust you again?
我怎么能再相信你
Look what I'm doing.
看看我的行动
I'm helping Christopher.
我在帮克里斯托弗
I'm helping Bobby.
我在帮鲍比
I got J.R. to give Southfork back.
我逼J.R.归还南弗克牧场
I'm trying to do the right thing
我在尽力弥补
because that is the man that I am today, with you.
因为和你在一起的我是个好人
No, don't. Don't.
不 不要
Look, I know that you are angry
听着 我知道你很生气
and that you hurt,
你受到了伤害
and I know that you hate me right now...
我也知道你现在恨我
But you do not give up on me.
但你不能放弃我
Meet me tomorrow at the Ewing Energies space.
明天在尤因能源公♥司♥大楼见我
It'll be a new beginning for us.
让我们重新开始
Please.
求你了
I will be there tomorrow!
明天我等你
Mr. Ryland, Mrs. Ewing is here.
瑞兰德先生 尤因夫人来了
So, you come for another hug, Annie?
想再要一个拥抱吗 安妮
Gloat all you want.
尽情地幸灾乐祸吧
You've won, Harris.
你赢了 哈里斯
I let you back in, and you won.
我给了你机会 你赢了
You sent me that necklace,
你给我那条项链
brought up the past,
重新提起往事
made me a wreck,
破坏我的生活
antagonized my husband, threatened to sue him.
激怒我丈夫 还威胁要控告他
And now Sue Ellen?
现在又轮到苏·埃伦了
I know you're blackmailing her just to get to me.
我知道你勒索她都是为了我
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎样
Because I won't let you hurt any more people.
我不允许你再伤害其他任何人
Ah, you always were so full of yourself, Annie.
你总是那么自以为是 安妮
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表