剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
on such shaky ground left and right,
真是如履薄冰
but when I'm with you,
但当我和你在一起
everything is still.
就什么都不怕了
When we get these rigs up and running,
等到那些钻塔都竖起来开始运转
everything settles,
一切走上正轨
I think that you and I should take a trip.
我们应该出去旅行
What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
有什么事吗
Uh, sorry.
对不起
I just remembered something for work.
我突然想起一些工作上的事
Do... do you mind if I go out and use the phone real quick?
我出去打个电♥话♥好吗 很快
Hello? Mr. Ewing.
喂 尤因先生
Vicente wants to meet with you tonight.
维森特今晚想见你
You tell Mr. Cano I'm busy.
告诉卡诺先生我很忙
I'll call him in the morning.
我明天上午打给他
You will come in one hour.
你一小时内必须过来
He wants a progress report on the oil you promised.
他想听你石油工程的进度报告
One hour, Mr. Ewing.
一个小时 尤因先生
Word travels like oil in a pipeline,
流言就像管道里的石油一样传播
Mr. Ewing,
尤因先生
and the word is there's no oil in your pipeline.
而流言说你的管道里没有石油
Just give me a couple more days. You'll get your oil.
再多给我几天 你就会得到石油的
You know, we have a dance in Venezuela
委内瑞拉有一种舞蹈
called the Joropo.
叫做霍拉波
It's like a waltz, you know,
就像一种华尔兹
except instead of the usual 3/4 tempo,
只不过它不是通常的3/4拍
it alternates between 3/4 and 6/8.
它在3/4拍和6/8拍间轮换
6/8 is very fast.
6/8拍就非常快了
Now...
现在
Alternating between the two tempos is very difficult.
游走于两种节拍之间是非常困难的
It takes a very... skilled dancer...
一个娴熟的舞者才能完成
someone like me.
就像我
My point is this.
我的意思是说
I can spot a good dancer when I see one, Mr. Ewing.
我能看出一个舞者的好坏 尤因先生
And you... are not a good dancer.
而你 不是个好舞者
Don't forget I own the lien on your family's ranch.
别忘了我拥有你家族牧场的扣押权
That was part of the deal.
那是协议的一部分
Mr. Cano, I-I know that you're not interested
卡诺先生 我知道你对地♥产♥生意
in the real-estate business.
并不感兴趣
You want oil.
你想要的是石油
What if I were willing to make a trade for more time?
我愿意跟你做个交易来换取多一点时间
A trade? For what?
交易 你用什么换
Information.
一个消息
Marta del Sol.
玛塔·德尔·索尔
We both know her as Veronica.
也就是我们都认识的维罗妮卡
She skimmed off the sale of Southfork.
她从南弗克的买♥♥卖♥♥中捞取好处
She lied to you about the purchase price,
她在收♥购♥价格上对你撒了谎
and she pocketed the difference.
差价全部落入了她的腰包
I found out,
我发现后
and she has been a real pain in my backside.
她就一直在找我麻烦
So get your guys to spook her,
所以让你的人给她点颜色看看
chase her out of town back to Vegas.
让她滚回拉斯维加斯去
Keep her the hell away from me.
离我远远的
From us.
离咱们都远远的
One more week, Mr. Ewing.
再给你一周 尤因先生
That's it.
就这么多
But if we don't get what we were promised,
但要是我们得不到应得的东西
we will take Southfork and everything beneath it.
我们就拿走整个南弗克和它地下的资源
Lucy.
露西
What the hell?
到底怎么了
Sorry, John Ross.
对不起 约翰·罗斯
She in your pocket now?
她现在听你的了吗
How'd you play her?
你是怎么摆布她的
Tradition, family, miss Ellie, and all that crap?
传统 家庭 艾丽小姐和一大堆屁话吗
She was never in the deal.
她本来就不在这个交易中
She and Gary are siding with me.
她和盖瑞站在我这一边
But I am glad that you took her out to brunch.
但我很高兴你带她出去吃饭了
It's nice to see you two staying so close.
看到你们这么亲密真好
I owe J.R.'s investors.
我欠J.R.的投资者们钱
If I don't start producing oil by the end of this week,
如果这周之内不能开始产出石油
all hell is gonna break loose.
我们就都要下地狱了
I really had hoped that you kids
我真的希望你们这些孩子
would climb out of the hole this family dug.
能够从这个家族挖的坑里爬出来
But J.R.'s just dragging you down with him.
但J.R.只会让你越陷越深
I cannot let my father hang out to dry.
我不能不帮我父亲
If J.R. Were here...
如果J.R.在这里
I'm sure he'd be proud.
我相信他会很自豪的
Uncle Bobby, you have to let me drill.
鲍比叔叔 你一定要让我采油
This is what's happening, young man.
认清现实吧 年轻人
I stop you from drilling, I link J.R. To the fraud,
我禁止你钻井 我要揭发J.R.诈骗
and I get my deed back.
我要拿回我的契约
And then you and your daddy
而你和你♥爸♥
never set foot on my property again.
永远不许再踏足我的土地
You should've let me handle it.
你应该让我来处理的
I would've gone straight to Gary.
我可以直接去找盖瑞
Fat load of difference that would've made.
那也没什么用
Bobby and Gary won't budge, I won't be able to drill,
鲍比和盖瑞不会让步的 我不能再钻井了
my daddy's backers will have my head on a pike,
我爸的赞助人会把我的头拧下来
and this whole deal will go tits-up.
整个交易都会搞砸了
Have you heard from your father?
最近有你父亲的消息吗
You kiddin'?
你在开玩笑吗
I got no clue where he is or how to get ahold of him.
我完全不知道他在哪或怎么联♥系♥他
And he wants it that way.
他就想这样
You owe people oil,
你欠人家石油
but it doesn't have to be Southfork oil.
但不一定非要南弗克的石油
What about Elena's plot on the Henderson site?
艾琳娜在汉德森那块地里勘测的怎么样
No, I am not gonna ask Elena to float me some barrels.
不 我不想找艾琳娜帮忙
I refuse to drag her into this mess.
我不能把她拖进这个泥潭
She's in the oil business. She's in a mess already.
她做石油生意 本来就在泥潭里
Elena's the one good thing I got in my life,
艾琳娜是我生命中唯一美好的东西
and I want to keep her that way.
我想一直保留着她的美好
I want her to stay safe.
我希望她安全
You asked me to help.
你让我想办法的
Yeah, well, I changed my mind.
是 但我改变主意了
A hundred-year-old trust is not gonna hold up in court.
那信托都100岁了 到了法庭上也没法律效用了
If my boy doesn't find a way to dissolve it,
如果我儿子找不到解决问题的办法
his mama will.
他妈会找到的
I've stared down worse barrels, Bum.
我还有更糟的问题要面对 巴姆
I sure wish I had your faith, J.R.
我真希望能有你这样的信念 J.R.
John Ross can handle himself.
约翰·罗斯知道如何处理好
He's a chip off the old block.
他就是他老子的翻版
Did you get that info I asked for on Cliff's right hand?
关于克利夫心腹的事你查清了吗
I did.
是的
First off, his name's not Frank.
首先 他不叫弗兰克
It's Raheed Durrani.
他的名字叫拉西德·杜兰尼
Cliff plucked him off of the streets
三十年前克利夫
of Islamabad 30 years ago,
从伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的大街上收留了他
took a real shine to the kid,
给那孩子带来了人生的光明
treated him as his own...
像亲生儿子一样对他
gave him an American education,
给了他美国式的教育
college degree, fancy suits...
拿了大学学位 床上了高级西装
everything but the heir-to-my-fortune part.
给了他一切 但除了财产继承权
So he feels cheated? Wouldn't you?
那么他感觉被欺骗了吗 难道你不会吗
Guy's got a freakin' MBA, and he's still a gofer?
他已经拿了MBA 却还是一个打杂的
A cheated man is a dangerous man.
被骗过的人是危险的
Just ask my son.
去问我儿子就知道了
So, we'll run the chorionic villus sampling
我们会将胎儿的绒膜绒毛样本
against your husband's cheek swab,
和你丈夫的颊抹试结果进行对比
and we should have results by later this afternoon.
今天下午晚些时候就可以出结果
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表