剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I can't believe J.R. got this family involved
难以置信 J.R让我们家
with the likes of her.
和这样的人扯上关系
So, what about John Ross?
约翰·罗斯怎么样了
He may be ambitious, but he's no murderer.
他是有野心 但不至于杀人
Well, he's the only suspect Dallas P.D. has.
他现在是达拉斯警方的唯一嫌犯
The evidence is mostly circumstantial,
证据都是些旁证
but unless her death is ruled a suicide,
除非她被裁定为自杀
I'm sorry, Mr. Ewing, it doesn't look good.
否则抱歉 尤因先生 情况并不乐观
Well, thanks for bringing the information out, Derrick.
谢谢你告诉我们这些消息 戴里克
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
I'll keep you in the loop if I hear anything else.
还有什么消息我会通知你的
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, it just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?
情况越来越好了 不是吗
You want some breakfast?
要吃早餐吗
No, I got to get to the lab.
不了 我得赶去实验室
Everything's still going well, isn't it?
一切都还顺利吧
Yeah. It is.
是的 当然
I just got a lot of work to do.
只是还有大量工作要做
Now that the large-scale testing on my rig is almost done.
大规模的钻探测试就要完成了
But I think it's more than time
光靠时间是没法
I got my life back on track.
让我生活回到正轨的
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Coffee's fresh.
刚煮的咖啡
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
So, how are you holding up, darlin'?
亲爱的 你的事处理得怎么样了
Not good.
不太好
His lawyer doesn't even know if he'll make bail.
律师都不能确定他能否保释
I just wish there was something more I could do.
我真希望我能多帮一些忙
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Please, say it.
别这样 说出来吧
Look, I'm sorry,
听着 我很遗憾
but he's got no one to blame but himself
但他落得如此下场全是他
for getting caught up in this.
咎由自取
I mean, maybe he didn't kill that woman,
也许他没有杀害那个女人
but you play with snakes long enough
但常在河边走
and eventually you get bit.
哪有不湿鞋
I get that you're mad at him.
我知道你在生他的气
But are you really so blinded by anger
但你真的气到不分清红皂白
that you want to see him punished
想让他为没有犯过的错
for something he didn't do?
而含冤入狱吗
You two grew up together.
你俩从小一起长大
You were best friends.
你们曾是挚友
That was a long time ago.
那都是过去了
Hey, sheriff!
长官
Wait up a sec.
等一下
I hate to ask, but I need a favor.
我很不想开口 但我需要你帮忙
What do you need?
什么忙
A background check?
背景调查
For who?
谁的
My wife.
我妻子
Rebecca Sutter.
瑞贝卡·萨特
Sure thing, Chris.
没问题 克里斯
Happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
Appreciate it.
感激不尽
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
What is it you wanted to discuss?
你想和我聊什么
I know Marta taped me yesterday.
我知道玛塔昨天录像拍我了
That footage would have proved that she was alive when I left.
那个视频片段能证明我离开时她还活着
But the police... they never found the camera.
但是警♥察♥ 一直没找到摄像机
I'm guessing your men did.
我猜是你的人做的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't think I know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You know damn well I'm in here for a murder
你知道得很 我根本没杀人
I did not commit.
却被关在这
How could you do it?
你怎么能这么做呢
Marta had problems.
玛塔是有点麻烦
She wasn't dangerous.
但她威胁不到你啊
Disloyalty is dangerous.
不忠心就是个威胁
And need I remind you that you...
需要我提醒你吗
are the one who told us that she was a thief?
还是你告诉我的 她是个贼
That's it.
原来如此
I'm gonna come clean to the cops.
我要向警♥察♥坦白从宽
I may have committed fraud,
或许我是犯了欺诈罪
but I did not kill Marta.
可我没有杀死玛塔
Be very careful, Mr. Ewing.
小心点 尤因先生
Pointing fingers in the wrong direction
一着走错 你就满盘皆输
could be hazardous to you and your entire family.
还会连累你整个家族
You son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
And this footage you think we have...
至于你觉得在我们手里的这个片段
it's a funny thing about video.
要知道视频是很有趣的
It can be edited.
它可以编辑
And out of context,
而断章取义的话
could be very damaging to your case.
对你的案件非常不利哦
What was it you said to her?
你对她说什么来着
"I will end you"?
"我会结果了你的"
And I just want to know one thing.
我呢 只想知道一件事
Where is my oil?
我的石油在哪里
Well, it's kind of tough to do business behind bars.
铁窗里不好做生意
I was promised 2,000 barrels a day,
你承诺我一天2000桶
and I think I've been more than patient.
我想我也足够耐心了
Like I told you, everything is on track.
正如我告诉过你的 一切都已就绪
It's just taken a little longer than expected
只是重新投入运转的时间
to get this well back up and running again.
比我们预期的要长
Ha! Same excuse as last time.
这借口上次就用过了
A more suspicious man would think there was a problem.
多疑一点的人都会觉得这当中有问题
There's no problem.
根本没问题
You get me out of here, you'll get your oil.
把我弄出去 你就能拿到你的石油了
I'm sorry, Mr. Ewing.
不好意思 尤因先生
Your time is up.
你的时间到了
Mr. Ewing?
尤因先生
Paul Jacobs,
我是保罗·雅可布
vice president of upstream research
埃克森美孚公♥司♥
for EXXON Mobil.
上游研究部副总裁
What are you doing here?
有何贵干
We've heard about the drill rig
我们听说你们正在
you're testing in the Gulf of Mexico.
墨西哥湾做钻井试验
Word travels fast.
消息传得很快啊
Well, if what I hear is true,
如果我听到的是真的
your technology could trigger the next big energy revolution.
你的技术很可能会推动下一次能源大革命
That may be overstating things a bit.
这话说得夸张了点
Is it?
是吗
If you've found a way to use carbon dioxide
假如你找到了如何利用二氧化碳
to remove methane from hydrates,
从水合物中提取甲烷的方法
I'd say it's right on point.
那么我说的一点都不夸张
So on point, EXXON is willing to be proactive here.
因此 埃克森希望拔得头筹
We'd like to talk exclusive rights,
我们想和你谈谈一些专有权事宜
and we're willing to make it more than worth your while.
我们也很愿意让你的技术更值钱
All due respect,
恕我直言
mister... Jacobs?
雅可布先生 是吧
But you're a day late and a dollar short.
但是你来迟一步了
Two months ago, I was beating down the door
两个月前 我几乎拜访过
of every green-tech venture capitalist
每一位绿色技术领域的风投家
and R&D department this side of the Mississippi.
还有密西西比这一边的研发部门
And now that I've gotten this far, on my own,
时至今日 我撑下来了 靠我自己
I won't be licensing my technology to anyone.
我不会把我的技术授权给任何人
It'll be at the heart of Ewing Alternative Energies.
它将是尤因可替代能源公♥司♥的核心
So that's it, then?
那就是没得谈了是吧
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样了
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表