剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Can I help you? I work for Cliff Barnes.
你有什么事儿 我受克利夫·巴恩斯所托
Mr. Barnes would like to invite you and your wife
邀请您及夫人
to be his guests for dinner tonight.
共赴晚宴
Tonight?
今晚吗
The car is out front.
车子在外面候着呢
Mr.Barnes was renting the whole floor.
巴恩斯先生租下了整层楼
It's nice to finally meet you, Mr. Christopher Ewing.
能见到你实属荣幸 克里斯托弗·尤因先生
Same to you.
我也是
It was nice for him to invite us to dinner.
他邀请我们共进晚餐是好事嘛
He wants something.
他肯定另有所图
Well...
看啊
My favorite nephew.
我最爱的侄子来了
Uncle Cliff.
克利夫叔叔
How long has it been?
咱多久没见面了
Five years at least.
最少得有五年了
That's too long.
真是愰如隔世啊
You got the pick of the litter when you got him.
你真是找到了个好人家啊
I know.
我知道
This is my wife, Rebecca.
这位是我爱人 瑞贝卡
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Sit down.
请坐
I like playing hold 'em.
我喜欢玩牌
I just don't like being in those rooms.
只是不想去赌场
You want to cash me out? I don't want any interruptions.
你想我输个精光吗 别让任何人来打扰
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
I was surprised to hear you were back in Dallas.
听说你回达拉斯来了我很惊讶
What brings you back? I missed my family.
什么风把你吹回来了 思乡之风
What really brings you back?
到底是哪门子的风
He doesn't trust me.
他不信任我啊
Now, what have I done to deserve this?
我到底做了什么会让你这样想
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Spend your entire life trying to destroy my family?
也许是因为你倾其一生想毁掉我的家庭
That was years ago.
那都是陈年旧事了
Any bad blood between me and the Ewings
我和尤因家族的恩怨
has nothing to do with us.
和你没有任何关系
Why am I here, Uncle Cliff?
你叫我来干什么 克利夫叔叔
I want to invest in your gas-hydrate project.
我想投资你的水合物燃气项目
What, do you have one of these video cameras in my lab?
什么 你在我的实验室也装监控了吗
No. No.
没有 没有
Your mama was my sister.
我是你叔叔
I'm interested in what you're doing.
所以对你所从事的工作感兴趣
I figure a million is a good place to start.
先期就投个一百万吧
I appreciate your offer,
谢谢你的好意
but once I solve the issues with my patent,
但只要我解决了我的专利问题
I'm gonna have investors kicking in my door to back me.
投资人会挤破我家门槛的
Why not keep it in the family?
肥水干嘛要流外人田啊
If I wanted family money,
如果我需要家里的资助
I would have accepted my father's offer.
我早就接受我爸的了
Yeah, but the difference is,
但是 不一样的是
you don't have to prove your worth to me.
你不用向我证明你的能力
This isn't about supporting me, is it, Uncle Cliff?
这不是单纯的投资 对吧克利夫叔叔
It's about screwing my family.
你想破坏我的家庭
I take your money, you'll have one up on the Ewings.
拿人手短 你想这样来赢尤因家
Well, I apologize if I've hurt your feelings. Time to go.
抱歉 如果我的话伤了你 告辞
Excuse us.
再见
You are never gonna be one of them, Christopher.
克里斯托弗你永远融不进那个家的
And don't let them destroy you like they did Pam.
别让他们像毁掉帕姆那样毁掉你
Bullets don't seem to have much of an effect on me, darlin'.
子弹看来对我没什么作用 亲爱的
What are you doing in here, J.R.?
你在这里干什么 J.R.
Bobby never lets people in here.
鲍比从不让人进来
Eh, doctor said it'd be good for me to revisit my past...
医生说回顾过去
help me come to terms with... things.
有助于我面对... 现在的事情
Lot of Ewing history in here... Good and bad.
这儿有许多尤因的历史 有好有坏
Come. Take a look.
来 看一看
Ohh. Is that Bobby and Miss Ellie?
那是鲍比和艾丽小姐吗
Yeah. She doted on that boy something fierce.
是啊 她非常宠爱这个儿子
I spent a lot of my life hating how much she loved him.
我花了大半辈子一直在仇恨她对他的爱
Wasted years.
浪费时光啊
Bobby said Miss Ellie never had a chance with you,
鲍比说艾丽小姐一直没有机会和你相处
that Jock snatched you up as soon as you could walk
你刚会说话 乔克就把你夺走了
to teach you the oil-drilling business.
教你石油钻井的生意
Yeah.
是啊
Daddy had a different parenting style.
爸爸的教育方针很不一样
That's for sure.
肯定的
Dinner's at 6:00.
晚餐六点开始
Close the door when you leave, okay?
你走的时候把门锁上 好吗
Bobby was right for wanting to sell.
鲍比要卖♥♥掉这儿是对的
Southfork has caused a lot of problems for this family.
南弗克对整个家庭带来了太多问题
He has a chance to put that to an end.
他有机会结束这一切了
Well, you were the cause of most of those problems, J.R.
你可是许多问题的源头 J.R.
And now that you've seen the error of your ways,
既然你已经意识到自己的错误
Bobby thinks that maybe the next generation
鲍比觉得下一代或许可以
can have a fresh start.
重新开始
Lock the door when you leave.
离开的时候把门锁好
Time to get your hands dirty, son.
是时候开始行动了 儿子
What's this?
这是什么
All my mama's secrets.
我妈妈的所有秘密
And you're about to use them to get the Southfork deal moving.
你要用它们推动南弗克牧场的交易
Your Uncle Bobby is gonna find out
你的鲍比叔叔会发现
that you are my son, tip to tail.
你是我的儿子 一个模子刻出来的
What do I have to do?
我要做什么
You up for it?
你准备好了吗
Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine.
是啊 是啊 我可以
I'm gonna tell you the truest thing my daddy ever told me.
我要告诉你 我爸跟我说的最真实的故事
Nobody gives you power.
没人会给你权力
Real power is something you take.
真正的权力要自己争取
What?
怎么了
Why don't I have access to Christopher's computer yet?
为什么我还不能接入克里斯托弗的电脑
I-I haven't had a chance to install the program.
我还没机会安装那程序
Don't play games with me. No, it's... it's...
别和我耍花样 不 只是...
It's just not that easy.
事情没那么容易
I'm never alone with his computer.
我没机会单独和他的电脑在一起
He takes that stupid thing everywhere he goes.
他走到哪儿都带着那破玩意儿
No more excuses. Get it done, Rebecca.
别找借口了 快完事 瑞贝卡
I didn't know you could cook, J.R.
我都不知道你还会做饭 J.R.
Well, living at that old folk's home
住在那种养老院
was a powerful incentive to learn.
会强烈地迫使你去学习
Those people are not passing away because of old age.
那里的人不是因为岁数到了而去世的
They're trying to get away from the food.
而是想摆脱糟糕的食物抓紧离世的
Maybe you could teach your brother a thing or two.
没准你可以教你弟弟一两招
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Mind your manners, John Ross.
注意你的言行 约翰·罗斯
I didn't want to have to do this,
我不想这样的
but you leave me no other choice.
但你让我别无选择
What are you doing with mama's journal?
你拿妈妈的日记做什么
You took that out of my room.
你从我房♥间顺走了
There's some interesting stuff in there, Uncle Bobby.
里面有些东西很有意思 鲍比叔叔
Did you know Miss Ellie spent some time in a mental institution?
知道艾丽小姐在精神病院待过一段时间吗
That was after daddy died.
那是爸爸死后
She was having trouble accepting his loss!
她无法接受他的离开
Save your breath, John Ross.
省省吧 约翰·罗斯
There is nothing in mama's journal
妈妈的日记里没有什么
that will in any way overturn her will.
足以推♥翻♥遗嘱的东西
Maybe it won't.
或许是没有
But it'll get me my day in court.
不过我上法♥院♥会用得到
And if you push me, I will use that day
如果你逼我 我会在那天
to tell all of Dallas every private thought
告诉达拉斯所有人 艾丽小姐的那些
and secret shame Miss Ellie ever had.
不可告人的龌龊事儿
Not in this lifetime you won't!
这辈子你都别想
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表