剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dallas"...
《家族风云》前情提要
It would be in everyone's best interest,
为了大家好
for you to start pumping oil immediately.
你还是马上开始钻油吧
Tell your Uncle he'd better get Vicente's oil
告诉你叔叔 他最好尽快搞到文森特的油
or next time, we'll kill you.
不然下次 我们就要你的命
We're gonna have to start pumping oil here on Southfork.
必须开始在南弗克供油了
At least until John Ross is safe.
至少先确保约翰·罗斯安全再说
The Venezuelans want oil?
那群委内瑞拉人要油吗
Well, I can give them something better...
不如我给他们点更好的
methane, exclusive South American rights
甲烷 南美独家专利权
instead of the oil that you were promised from Southfork.
用这个替换之前答应给你们的南弗克石油
Turns out we're not so different after all.
看来我们也没那么不同
We're both just trying to make our fathers proud.
都是想让父亲以自己为傲罢了
I'm going to be the next governor of Texas.
我将出任下一任德克萨斯州州长
You could be the next chief medical examiner.
而你可以做首席法医
People like me, we need to make sure
我们这种人总得确保像你这样的人
that people like you get into office.
能够入主州长办公室
Frank Ashkani. I'm Mr. Bond's driver.
弗兰克·阿什卡尼 邦德先生的司机
I need you to do a little digging on Ashkani.
我要你调查一下阿什卡尼
Just find out who he really is.
查明他的真实身份就好
We're gonna be parents.
我们要为人父母了
I want to let it go, Rebecca. All of it.
我想放下过去 瑞贝卡 全部放下
I need to be sure that there are no more secrets.
但我要确信你我之间再无秘密
There aren't.
没有了
Are you so deep in this lie
你是入戏太深
that you still think we're brother and sister?
忘了你我根本不是兄妹吗
Because if you don't steal me that technology,
你不给我把那项技术搞到手的话
I'm gonna tell Christopher everything.
我就向克里斯托弗摊牌
Have you seen my other boot anywhere?
看到我另一只靴子了吗
Does it look like this?
是这只吗
Very funny.
有意思
Thank you.
谢谢
Aw, you're bleeding.
你流血了
I know you're thinking, "How did I get so lucky
我知道你在想 "我怎么这么走运
to snag this guy?" Aren't you?
能抓住这个男人" 是吧
No.
错
I'm thinking what a son of a bitch J.R. is.
我在想J.R.真是个混♥蛋♥
How'd he get into this?
怎么又想起说他了
If he hadn't used the Venezuelans
要不是他找那些委内瑞拉人
to bankroll him buying Southfork,
帮他出资收♥购♥南弗克牧场
you wouldn't have been anywhere near Marta when she died
玛塔死的时候你根本不会在场
so you wouldn't have been in jail.
也就不用被关监狱了
It's a little more complicated than that.
事情没这么简单
Don't defend him. He got you into this mess.
别帮他说话 是他给你惹来这些麻烦
He didn't do anything to get you out. Christopher had to.
还不出手相救 克里斯托弗才被逼无奈
And I appreciate it. All right?
我很感激 行吗
But I never asked him to use the gas rights
但我从没让他出让他的甲烷燃气专利
to pay the Venezuelans.
去打发那些委内瑞拉人
He only did it to stop Bobby from drilling on Southfork.
他这么做是不想鲍比在南弗克钻井
Bobby was gonna drill?
鲍比本来要钻井了吗
He swore that he would never allow that to happen
他发过誓只要他还活着
while he was still breathing.
就绝不许这种事发生
He was afraid you'd be killed in jail.
他怕你在监狱里会被杀害
Yep?
喂
Okay, I'll be right there.
好 我马上到
They hit a salt dome at the Henderson well.
亨德森井下有层盐穹
I have to go.
我得去看看
Bye.
回见
There's definitely two of them in there.
里面还真有两个小孩
They look squished.
看起来都被压扁了
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我过来
Of course I'd come. I'm their father.
当然要来 我是他们的父亲
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I can't expect you to forget everything I've done overnight.
我不奢求你能在一夜之间忘记我之前的行为
But that's what you want.
但你希望如此
Yeah.
是的
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
It's gonna take time to get back to where we were.
要回到过去需要时间
But we're making our own family now.
但我们现在有了自己的家庭
And that's what really matters.
这才是最重要的
Oh, my God. Check it out.
我的天呐 快看
Come on.
来吧
You and papa bear have a nice day out?
和熊爸爸玩得开心吗
How did you get in here?! I changed the locks.
你怎么进来的 我换过锁了
You're gonna have to work a lot harder on getting me
你得多加把劲 帮我拿到
the plans to Christopher's gas-extraction rig.
克里斯托弗的抽气装备设计图
You're a master thief. Do it yourself.
你是江洋大盗 自己去拿
He put computer locks with smart-card access
实验室所有入口他都设了
to all of the lab doors.
需要智能卡的电脑锁
Get me his key card, and I will.
给我他的出入卡 我就自己来
Why can't you just leave me alone?!
你就不能让我清静会儿吗
Because my buyer will only wait so long.
因为我的买♥♥家等不及了
You finally do this, and maybe I'll give you a piece.
你办得好 我还可能分你一杯羹
I don't want any money.
我不要钱
Right.
是啊
You're all about the love now, hmm?
你现在只关心爱情了
Yeah... Something you're incapable of.
对 你永远也学不到的东西
Not what you used to say.
你以前可不是这样说的
Tell me the truth. He's not as good as me, right?
说实话吧 他没我厉害 对吧
Get off of me! Get off!
放开我 放手
Shh, shh, shh. You're gonna wake the babies.
嘘 别吵醒宝宝啊
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
天呐 对不起
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.
对不起 我不是有意的
The plans to Christopher's rig,
克里斯托弗装备设计图
or I put a bullet in your little fairytale.
不然我就粉碎你的美梦
Move the 4-H lunch.
把四健会的午餐安排取消
The ladies like to have afternoon tea.
女士们比较喜欢喝下午茶
What else?
还有其他事吗
Harris? W-what a... lovely surprise.
哈里斯 真是 喜出望外啊
What brings you to this neck of the woods?
什么风把你吹到这穷乡僻壤了
I just wanted to be the first to congratulate
我是想第一个过来为最近的高民调率
our new governor on her poll numbers.
向我们的新州长道贺啊
I appreciate your confidence,
感谢你的信任
but it's a bit too premature for that.
但现在还为时过早
Well, everybody loves a mother who sticks by her son.
爱子如命的母亲是人人爱戴嘛
I got you a little gift.
帮你带了件礼物
I remember you being a fan of a nice Burgundy.
我记得你很喜欢上好的波艮地[葡萄酒品牌]
Uh, thank you, Sam.
辛苦了 萨姆
I haven't touched a drop in 20 years.
我二十年没碰过酒了
Did you ever wonder why I put so much money into your campaign?
没想过我为什么给你的竞选出这么多钱吗
Because you knew of all the good I would do
因为你了解我会为德克萨斯民众
for the people of Texas.
带来的福利
Ah, hell. Other candidates could have done that.
这个嘛 其他候选人也可以
What set you apart was your malleability to my needs.
你满足我需求的潜质才是你的特别之处
I knew sooner or later you'd screw up.
我就知道你早晚会搞砸的
It wasn't a matter of "if." It was "when."
不是是否的问题 是时间的问题
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我听不懂你说什么
Well, John Ross didn't need your help getting out of jail.
约翰·罗斯不用你帮他出狱
So threatening and bribing my good friend the medical examiner
所以你对我的法医好友威逼利诱
was pointless.
都是无用功了
As governor, when dealing with people,
作为州长 在待人接物上
I'd suggest more carrot, less stick.
劝你还是多给甜头 少用威胁的好
But you're right. You have done a lot for Dallas.
但你说的没错 你为达拉斯做了很多
When you're elected, you can do a whole lot more.
当选后 你可以更好的施展能力
What do you want?
你想怎样
Well, I just need to borrow your campaign pac for a little bit
只是想借用你的竞选委员会
to clean some money for one of my less public businesses.
帮我给一个不太公开的项目洗洗钱
I'll return your contribution today.
我今天就奉还你的赠款
Now, you could.
这没问题
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表