剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I'm fine. Fine.
好些了 没事的
Why don't we try and get some sleep, huh?
我们何不再睡会儿呢
Got a big day tomorrow. Okay.
明天又是美好的一天 好的
Come on.
走吧
Uh, I'll be right up. I'll get the lights. Okay.
我一会儿就来 去把灯关了 好吧
Come here.
到这儿来
Come on, man. Where's the money?
哥们 钱呢
Well, Bobby, there she is.
鲍比 她来了
Have you ever met this woman?
你以前见过她吗
I only met her on the phone,
我只和她通过电♥话♥
but her father's big in the land-conservancy business.
但她父亲是土地保护业的巨头
Well, let's go say hello.
我们去打个招呼吧
Mr. Ewing?
尤因先生
I'm Marta Del Sol from the Del Sol Conservancy.
我是德尔索尔公♥司♥的玛塔·德尔·索尔
My father sent me.
我父亲派我来的
Mind if we go up and take a look?
不介意的话 我们四处看看吧
Over the last three decades, the Del Sol Conservancy
在过去30年里 德尔索尔保护公♥司♥
has acquired over a million acres
在全球拥有的土地面♥积♥
around the world, Mr. Ewing.
超过一百万亩 尤因先生
For my father,
对我父亲来说
there's no higher calling than conserving land.
没有什么是先于土地保护考虑的
Here's what we can guarantee
如果这个项目继续推进下去
if this project moves forward.
我们可以保证
golf courses, equestrian resorts,
这儿不会进行高尔夫球场 骑马场
massive hotel developments will never be built.
大型酒店的开♥发♥建设
Vast, exquisite scenic views
这些辽阔 优雅的景致
will be protected forever.
将永远受到保护
We know your nephew
我们知道您侄子
is contesting the terms of your mother's will, Mr. Ewing.
对您母亲的遗愿有所质疑 尤因先生
He wants you removed as a trustee
他希望您能转交受托权
so he can drill for oil.
以便他能开采石油
We would hate to see this project go forward
我们不愿看到这个项目的进程
only to see it encounter delays in court.
因打官司而被搁置
My mother's will is inalterable on the issue of trustees.
我母亲的遗愿上规定 受托人不得更改
And I assure you, Miss Del Sol,
德尔·索尔小姐 我向你保证
no lady was ever more competent than my mama.
没人比我母亲更有先见之明了
My nephew's injunction will be thrown out of court.
我侄子的禁制令将会被法庭废除
Then I see no reason why this project can't move forward.
依我看 这个项目的推进万无一失了
Good.
很好
The sooner, the better.
越快越好
Uncle Cliff's not gonna be able to make it.
克里夫叔叔估计来不了了
J.R.'s not doing so well, either.
J.R的状态也不是很好
Count your blessings, Christopher.
想想那些好的 克里斯托弗
Those two old geezers would still find a reason to fight.
那两把老骨头总能找到争吵的理由
The Barnes and the Ewings never did get along.
巴恩斯家族和尤因家族从来都是水火不容的
Right, Ray?
没错吧 雷
Is that so? Then what about Pam and me, Lucy?
是吗 那帕姆和我呢 露西
Uncle Bobby! Mwah! Ohh.
鲍比叔叔
Guess you had to be the exception.
我猜你们是个例外
Hello, Ray. You look good, Bob.
你好啊 雷 气色不错啊 波比
So do you.
你也是
Son, everybody,
儿子 各位
I'd like you to meet Miss Marta Del Sol.
来见过玛塔·德尔·索尔小姐
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hello.
很高兴见到你 你好
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你 谢谢
We have been discussing my selling Southfork
我们刚谈了下将南弗克牧场
to her father's conservancy.
卖♥♥给她父亲的保护公♥司♥的事
Hey, dad. Uh, can we talk?
爸爸 能聊会儿吗
Uh, excuse me one moment. Excuse us.
失陪一下 失陪了
Look, there's something I got to tell you
在你决定这桩交易之前
before you close this deal, all right...
有件事我得告诉你
Christopher!
克里斯托弗
Tommy.
汤米
How are you? I'm good. I'm good.
你好吗 我很好
Uh, dad, this is Tommy, Rebecca's brother.
爸爸 这是汤米 瑞贝卡的哥哥
Oh. Welcome to Southfork, Tommy. Thank you.
欢迎来到南弗克 汤米 谢谢
Where you been?
你都去哪儿了
Oh, you have no idea how long I was detained at the border.
你不知道我在边境被困了多久
Right. You have someplace I can get washed up?
是嘛 有地方让我洗个澡吗
Yeah. Of course. Uh, right over here.
当然 就在这边
Dad. Don't do anything until we talk, okay?
爸爸 我们谈话之前别行动好吗
Okay.
行
Surely we can put our differences aside for family.
为了家族脸面我们先把争论放一边
You say one word, make a scene...
你要是敢乱说一句 敢闹事...
I will not let you ruin my son's wedding.
我绝不会让你毁了我儿子的婚礼
Is that understood?
明白了没有
Sure.
知道了
Hey, Bobby.
你好啊 鲍比
Hey, Jeffrey.
你好 杰弗瑞
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Thank you.
谢谢
The Del Sol Land Conservancy
德尔·索尔土地保护公♥司♥
is the largest private conservator
是世界上最大的
of public land in the world.
保护公共土地的私人机构
She and Bobby just got back from touring the ranch.
她和鲍比刚看完牧场回来
He's treating her like the deal is done, John Ross.
他的态度就像交易谈成了 约翰·罗斯
My father's the firstborn son.
我父亲是长子
I'm the firstborn grandson.
而我是长孙
Bobby's not stealing our birthright.
鲍比偷不走我们的长子权
You know, if you hadn't hidden me away
要不是你把我
in boarding school all those years,
藏在寄宿学校那么多年
my father would have taught me the oil business,
我爸早就教我怎么做石油生意了
as he assured me he would.
这是他跟我保证过的
And I would be running Ewing Oil today
那今天管理伊林石油的就是我
instead of that idiot Cliff Barnes
而不是让克利夫·巴恩斯那个白♥痴♥
having stolen it from us.
把这一切都偷走
John Ross.
约翰·罗斯
I know I have made mistakes.
我知道我犯过错
I shouldn't have used you against J.R.
我不该利用你来对付J.R.
But for what it's worth, I have changed.
但无论如何 我已经改变了
Listen to me carefully, son.
仔细听我说 儿子
I know you are disdainful of my connections.
我知道你瞧不起我的人脉
But they are powerful.
但他们确实强大
Think of me as an ally.
把我当做你的盟友
I can help.
我能帮上忙
You have a call, Mr. Ewing.
有你的电♥话♥ 尤因先生
Here's what you wanted, John Ross.
这是你想要的 约翰·罗斯
Hey.
喂
Got a little something you might want to hear.
有点事你肯定想知道
Excuse me. All right.
抱歉 没关系
What's this about?
什么事
You failed to mention
你没有说明
that your alternative gas is unstable,
你的可替代燃油并不稳定
60 times more potent
作为温室气体
as a greenhouse gas than a carbon,
威力大于碳原子60倍
that an accidental release
它的意外泄露
could risk massive underwater landslides.
可能会造成严重的水下滑坡
We wouldn't want that, would we?
我们不想发生这种事吧
Your team in China just caused an earthquake.
你的中国团队搞出了地震
How do you know this?
你怎么知道
What do you think your dad would say
你觉得你♥爸♥要是知道
if he knew that your little experiment
你的小实验
would cause the deaths of thousands of people?
会造成千人死亡有什么感想
Listen up.
听好了
Unless you tell your father that you've changed your mind,
除非你告诉你♥爸♥你改变了主意
that Southfork is your home
南弗克牧场是你的家
and you can't bear to lose it,
你不能失去它
unless you convince your father
除非你说服你♥爸♥
to take Southfork off the market,
放弃卖♥♥掉南弗克牧场的想法
I will expose you for the fraud that you are, Christopher.
否则我就揭发你是个骗子 克里斯托弗
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表