剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
But what you can't do...
但问题是
is take back that bribe offer.
你给出的贿赂可收不回
Now, you can do me this little favor
你要么帮我这个小忙
or you can be disgraced and arrested,
要么尊严扫地 遭牢狱之灾
wiping out all that goodwill
你二十年来辛苦经营的
that you've earned over the last 20 years.
所有名誉 也就付之一炬了
Get out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
I'll let you think on it.
我会给你时间考虑
Might want to let that breathe.
那酒先醒醒会比较好
Frank, my friend.
弗兰克 我的朋友
You want a drink?
要喝一杯吗
I want the plans for the gas-extraction rig
我要抽气装备设计图
you keep promising me.
你一直说要给我的
Yeah, here's the thing about that...
没错 是这样
Stop speaking.
别说了
Against my better judgment, I believed you could get them.
虽然心存疑虑 我还是相信了你能办妥
You'll get the plans, but I want more money.
设计图会给你的 但得多付点钱
Twice what we negotiated.
议定价格的两倍
Now, why would I do that?
我凭什么要给你这么多
Because EXXON thinks they're worth it.
因为这是埃克森石油的估价
And you don't have any other play to get them.
而你又没有其它的获取途径
You're half-right...
说对了一半
which is half more than usual.
我多付你一半的价
But don't call me again until you have them.
但拿不到东西就别再联♥系♥我
One day.
给你一天时间
That's definitely a salt dome.
这里绝对是盐穹
Yeah, and the original wellbore's obstructed.
对 原来的钻井孔被堵住了
Okay, so we sidetrack out of the wellbore
好 那我们就避开这个钻井孔
and come at the producing zone at an angle.
以倾斜的角度进入石油生产层
We don't have the equipment to slant-drill,
我们没有倾斜钻井的设备
unless you have a mud motor in your back pocket.
除非你手头有井下动力钻具
I could do better than that.
我有更好的办法
I got a friend with a drilling rig
我一个朋友的钻机
with rotary steerable and kick pads.
有旋转导向和反冲垫功能
I love it when you talk all technical.
就喜欢你说这些技术词汇的样子啦
And once we get done with this play,
这步完成后
I'll just drive the bit on over to this one.
我就把钻头移到这边
Can't.
不行
Why not?
为什么
That's the property line,
这是界址线
and that oil reservoir is under Southfork.
那边的油层是归南弗克的
This is the Henderson drilling pad.
这是亨德森的钻井垫
This is the eastern end of the oil under Southfork.
这是南弗克油层的东界
These are the seismics we drew before we drilled section 18.
这是开采十八区前我们画的地震图
Now, we can drill from the Henderson rig
我们可以从亨德森场地钻下去
down and under the ranch, could get greater contact
直通牧场底部 比起垂直钻入
with the productive area of the oil than going vertical.
能更好的接通油田生产层
Slantdrill Southfork. Yes, sir.
通过倾斜钻井进入南弗克 没错
Horizontal... twice as costly as going vertical.
水平方式 耗资是垂直方式的两倍
But it can be 20 times as effective.
但效率却能高二十倍
This is a way to get the oil without ever
这样一来 我们能开采油田
having to go against what you promised Miss Ellie.
你也不用违背对艾丽夫人的诺言
And the more that you pump, the faster you can pay off
开采越多 就能越快地偿还
the loan to Southfork and get it back from the Venezuelans.
南弗克的贷款 从委内瑞拉人手里拿回来
You got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
I agree to pay off your debt,
我同意帮你还贷
keep you from getting killed in jail,
保你不会在监狱里被害
and how do you thank me?
你是怎么感谢我的
Bottle of Scotch? Christopher...
苏格兰威士忌吗 克里斯托弗
Just hear us out. A steak dinner?
听我们说完 还是牛排晚餐
No, you figure out a way to steal Southfork oil.
都不是 你却想办法偷走南弗克的石油
No. That is not what's going on here.
不 事情不是这样的
Your cousin is trying to figure out
你表哥是在想办法
a way to get your gas rights back from the Venezuelans.
把你的油气专利从委内瑞拉人手里赎回来
By making himself rich? I'll pass.
靠自己发家致富吗 算了吧
Great. Give away your future. Why should I care?
好啊 断送你自己的未来 与我何干
John Ross, just hold on a minute. No, no.
约翰·罗斯 等一下 不不
Let him save his own ass.
让他自己擦屁♥股♥吧
All right, now! That's it! Just stop it!
够了 别吵了
This family is in trouble!
家族有难
And we need to work together to get out of it!
大家要同舟共济
Now sit down!
现在坐下
Both of you!
都给我坐下
If I have to sit you down, son, I will.
要我亲自动手也没问题
All right, now.
行了
Where was I?
说到哪了
You were threatening to kick our ass.
你威胁说要收拾我们
Okay.
好吧
Both of you...
你们两个
You both...
你们俩
You okay, Uncle Bobby?
你还好吗 鲍比叔叔
My eyes.
我的眼睛
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Call 911. I'll go get Ann.
快打911 我去叫安
I can't feel my face. You're gonna be okay.
我的脸没知觉了 你会没事的
We need an ambulance at Southfork Ridge right now.
请马上派辆救护车到南弗克牧场
Please hurry.
一定要快点
It's gonna be okay, dad.
不会有事的 爸爸
He's right here. Thank you.
他就在这里 谢谢
How is he?
他怎么样了
Just woke up.
刚醒
He's talking.
正在说话呢
They said it was some kind of brain seizure.
他们说是一种大脑癫痫
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
What could it have been?
怎么会这样呢
Could it have been a... We don't know.
有没有可能是因为 谁都不知道
They're, uh... they're running tests.
他们正在 他们正在做检查
The doctor should be here soon, so I should go back in.
医生马上就来 我得进去了
Okay. I'm gonna stick around, okay?
好 我在这守着 好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You had started to ask if the seizure was caused by something.
你刚想问癫痫是否由什么引起的
Christopher cut you off.
克里斯托弗打断了你
Caused by what?
到底由什么引起的呢
Bobby has cancer.
鲍比患过癌症
They removed a tumor from his stomach,
他们移除了他胃里的肿瘤
but they said it could spread.
但也说过肿瘤可能会扩散
Why didn't anyone tell me?
为什么没人告诉过我
Wh... why didn't you tell me?
为 为什么你没告诉过我
Bobby asked me not to.
鲍比不让我说
He thought that if you knew about his cancer,
他觉得如果你得知他的癌症
you and J.R. would use it against him to get Southfork.
你和J.R.会利用它争夺南弗克
I'll be back.
我一会儿回来
What's up?
什么事
Find my father.
找到我父亲
You know, I would if I could,
能找到的话我早找了
but when J.R. wants to get gone...
但是当J.R.想玩失踪的话...
I've never kicked an old man's ass,
我从来没有揍过老年人
but today's as good a day as any.
但是今天再合适不过了
Tell him his brother's dying.
告诉他 他弟弟快不行了
Has the cancer spread to his brain?
癌症有没有扩散到他的大脑
No. Bobby's still cancer-free.
没 鲍比体内还未出现癌细胞
Then what caused the seizure?
那是什么造成的癫痫
A cerebral aneurysm.
脑动脉瘤
How did I get that?
我怎么会得这个病
Congenital weakness.
先天性缺陷
Your chemotherapy treatments have also
化疗也使得你的血压
spiked your blood pressure higher than we expected.
比我们预期的要高一些
What do we do next?
我们下一步该怎么办
Well, right now, we sit tight,
现在只能静观事态发展
see how he responds to the medicine,
看他对药物的反应如何
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表