剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on Dallas...
《家族风云》前情提要
Oh, Rick had cleaned up. He was back on track.
瑞克已经戒毒了 早就改过自新了
A photo like this gets into the hands of the authorities,
如果这种照片落入当局手中
that's strike three.
可就是三振出局了
You write up a new contract and allocate it all to me.
我要你重拟一份合同 把一切转到我名下
I found an old stripper well on Miss Henderson's land.
我在亨德森女士的地♥产♥上发现一处老低产井
If I deepen it a little, I'll hit another oil reservoir.
如果能深入发掘 就能到达另一油层
I know you had feelings for John Ross.
我知道你对约翰·罗斯有感觉
What do you say you and I make a new deal?
不如咱们俩定个新协议吧
$20,000?
两万美金
I can't risk you coming back in a few years
万一几年后你再回来
after I've built a company and trying to claim ownership.
要夺走我经营起来的公♥司♥ 这风险我担不起
It's about time we had a little talk...
是时候谈谈了
About that e-mail you sent Elena.
你给艾琳娜发的那封邮件
There's something I need to tell you...
我有件事要告诉你...
About...
是关于...
The e-mail Elena got two years ago.
艾琳娜两年前收到的那封邮件
The one telling her...
就是告诉她
you weren't showing up for the wedding.
你不会参加婚礼的那封
How do you even know about that?
你怎么会知道那件事
I love you, Christopher,
我爱你 克里斯托弗
more than anything.
你是我的最爱
The last thing I want to do is hurt you.
无论如何我都不会想要伤害你
But John Ross is blackmailing me.
但约翰·罗斯在要挟我
Three years ago, Tommy moved to Dallas.
三年前 汤米搬到了达拉斯
His roommate knew you.
他的室友认识你
Knew about you and Elena.
知道你和艾琳娜的事
All I knew was that you were gonna be on the train!
我只知道你当时要去搭火车了
That you had just broken up with someone.
而且刚刚跟别人分手
But I didn't know.
但仅此而已
I swear I didn't know what Tommy had done.
我发誓汤米的所作所为我一无所知
And what did Tommy do?
汤米做了什么
He sent the e-mail to Elena
是他给艾琳娜发了邮件
and made it look like it had come from your computer.
还假装是从你的电脑上发出的
I swear I didn't know!
我发誓我不知情
I didn't know he did it.
我不知道是他做的
I didn't know until yesterday when John Ross confronted me.
直到昨天约翰·罗斯找我摊牌 我才知道
You need to believe that.
你要相信我
You need to believe I love you.
你要相信我爱你
Wait.
别走
Hey, Tommy!
喂 汤米
No! No! Christopher, stop!
不 不 克里斯托弗 住手
Stop! No, no, no. Stop!
住手 别这样 住手
Stop!
别打了
Please. Stop.
求你 别打了
What the hell did I do to you?!
我是怎么惹到你了
I had to tell him, Tommy.
我不能再瞒着他了 汤米
He knows you sent the e-mail to Elena
他知道你给艾琳娜发邮件了
breaking them up. You did what?!
让他们分手的那封 你做了什么
It was a scam! The both of them!
一场骗局 他们两个骗子
For our money.
就是为了钱
No, don't blame it on Becca. It was all me.
别怪瑞贝卡 都是我的错
I'm sorry, man. Why?!
对不起 兄弟 为什么
You son of a... no, no, no!
你这混♥蛋♥ 不不
How could you do that to him?!
你怎么能这样对他
Use us all like this.
怎么能这样利用我们
I just did.
我就做了 怎么地
You son of a bitch!
王八蛋
Chad! Get this punk off my ranch.
查德 把这混♥蛋♥赶出我的农场
Christopher!
克里斯托弗
I love you.
我爱你
I never would've taken your money.
我决不会贪图你的钱财
You've got to believe that.
你要相信我的话
You've got to believe me!
一定要相信我
Just believe me.
求你相信我
Make sure I never see you again.
别再让我看到你
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
对不起一直我不信你
I shouldn't have accused you of sending that e-mail.
我不该诬赖你发了那封邮件的
I just need to know you're not gonna chase after him.
我只要知道你不会去追他就行了
He offered to pay me off.
他要用钱打发我
He said I had no integrity.
说我没有诚信
Christopher and I are done.
我和克里斯托弗结束了
All right.
好吧
Morning.
早安
Bueno.
早[西班牙语]
Now I can do something.
现在有事可做了
Mr. Bobby won't let me help him.
鲍比先生不肯让我帮他
I think it's rude.
真是无礼
Just trying to stay busy.
我只是想忙一点罢了
No word from Christopher? No.
没有克里斯托弗的消息吗 没有
I'm sure he's okay.
他肯定没事的
Can you imagine? Ugh.
你能想象吗
And that brother.
还有那个哥哥
I never liked him.
我一直不喜欢他
I hate myself for trusting him.
我真后悔相信了他
And her too.
还有她
Yes. Of course.
对 当然
She just looked so devastated when she left.
只是她离开的时候看起来好绝望
I mean, you think it's possible that the whole thing was an act?
你能相信这都是演出来的吗
Everything? Honey, it doesn't matter.
所有事都是吗 亲爱的 这不重要
I left word for Mitch Lobell.
我给米奇·拉贝尔留了话
See if there's anything we can do legally
看能不能通过法律途径
about Rebecca and her brother.
惩治瑞贝卡和她哥哥
I just hope Christopher's okay.
我只希望克里斯托弗没事
Hey, there. Can I help ya?
你好 有何贵干
Robert James Ewing?
罗伯特·詹姆斯·尤因吗
Yeah, that's me.
对 是我
What do you got?
这是什么
Thank you. What is it?
谢谢 是什么
It's from Lobell.
拉贝尔寄来的
It's probably about the sale of the ranch. Mm.
可能是农场出♥售♥的事
What's wrong?
怎么了
J.R..
J.R.
Southfork's deed is in your name.
南弗克的地契在你名下
Is this some kind of joke?
这是开什么玩笑
No, Bobby. It's not a joke.
不 鲍比 不是开玩笑
Say, Bum, give Bobby and me a couple of minutes, will you?
伙计 让我跟鲍比单独说几句 好吧
Now, Bobby, let me explain,
鲍比 听我解释
before you get your boxers in a knot.
先别发火
Oh, I am gonna want to hear this story.
这故事我洗耳恭听
You know, I always felt a little funny
我一直觉得关于那个女生
about that Marta Del Sol girl,
玛塔·德尔·索尔的事 很有趣
ever since I saw her at the Cattle Baron's ball.
从那次在牧场大亨舞会上见到开始
Daddy always said beautiful women were the most dangerous.
爸总说红颜祸水
I know all the things daddy used to say.
爸说过的话我再清楚不过
Well, a couple of weeks ago,
几周前
I heard she was planning on selling Southfork
我听说她打算把南弗克牧场卖♥♥给
to Cliff Barnes.
克利夫·巴恩斯
I was surprised she could put it right back
她才从你手上买♥♥下
on the market after buying it from you.
就马上转手卖♥♥掉 让我很吃惊
But, hell, I figured that was just the deal
但管他呢 我以为只是你和罗贝尔
you and Lobell made with her.
跟她达成的什么协议
That wasn't the deal, J.R., and you know it.
协议并非如此 J.R. 你很清楚
Well, Bobby kept me out of the deal.
鲍比不肯让我插手
So, no, I don't know it, darlin'.
所以 宝贝 我可不知道
When I heard that vulture Barnes
当我听说那秃鹫巴恩斯
was trying to steal Southfork,
要窃取南弗克
get his hands on the ranch
染指牧场
and all the oil my boy found under it,
及我儿子在牧场下发现的油田
I got a group of investors together and swooped in
我召集了几个投资人杀入市场
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表