剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Vicente Cano. A pleasure.
我是韦森特·卡诺 很荣幸见到你
Your reputation is well-known
尤因先生 您可是在委内瑞拉的
among oilmen in Venezuela, Mr. Ewing.
石油大亨中享有盛名
Please, sit down. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
Please, call me J.R., would you?
请叫我J.R.就好
I want to make sure we're on the same page on this deal.
我想确保交易中我们是统一战线的
Now, after you buy Southfork from my brother,
在你从我弟弟那买♥♥到南弗克之后
you'll convey that property to me and my son
你要把油井的产权转让给我和我儿子
for 14% of all profits received
作为回报 你能拿到
from the oil recovered from our wells.
我们油井全部利润的14%作为回扣
The deal was 15%.
交易中说好的是15%
That was when I thought I was dealing with Carlos Del Sol.
我原以为是和卡洛斯·德尔·索尔交易
He's a trusted old friend.
他是个值得信任的老朋友
I must tell you, my partners and I were all very surprised
不得不承认 我和我的伙伴们
to hear that you were part of this deal.
听到你参与这个交易都很惊讶
It's been quite some time
你在石油业消失匿迹
since you've been active in the oil industry.
已经有一段时间了
Well, after 50 years, I thought I deserved a rest.
过了50岁 我本以为我要退休
Well...
您真逗
Nursing homes are good places for resting.
养老院可是个退休的好去处
My son and I have been looking for the right deal, Vicente.
我和我儿子都在寻找合适的交易 韦森特
Let's hope this is the one.
那就期待这次成功吧
Are you saying there's a chance it isn't?
阁下意思是这次也有可能泡汤吗
We are fronting you $50 million
我们要出资五千万
in exchange for access to oil reserves
用来交换石油的开采权
that you estimate at over two billion barrels.
而这个油井你估算能产超过20亿桶
That's correct.
没错
Well...
那么...
just to make sure that we're on the same page...
我只想确认我们在统一战线上
if that oil should happen to stop flowing to us
万一石油到不了我们这边
for any reason...
不管是出于何种原因
equipment breakdown,
比如 设备问题
if you should become incapacitated...
又或者你丧失了行动能力
that would be unacceptable.
到时候就不是那么简单的事了
The best way to understand a man
了解一个人的最好办法
is to talk to his friends and his enemies.
就是和他的朋友以及敌人们交谈
My friends are in the statehouse.
我的朋友多是政客
My enemies are gonna be harder to find.
想成为我的敌人 你恐怕很难
14%.
那就14%
Done deal.
成交
Thank you for coming.
劳您大驾
Thank you.
谢谢
I have a lot of time invested in this deal.
我花了很多时间调查这次的交易
You took a risk renegotiating it.
你却冒险来协商细节
Yeah. Life is full of risks, darlin'.
没错 生活不就是冒险嘛 亲爱的
John Ross, would you give us a minute?
约翰·罗斯 失陪一下
I thought it'd be nice if Marta and I had a little chat.
我想和玛塔单独谈谈
Well, I'm gonna give you a pass on trying to screw me... once.
我不追究你第一次骗我
But if I get the feeling you're double-dealing me again...
但是如果让我觉得你想再次骗我
That is a risk you do not want to take.
你最好还是不要冒这个险
We were able to remove the entire tumor, intact.
我们能完整的移除这块肿瘤
And as you can see from the margins on the areas,
你也可以在这片区域的边缘上看出
It's completely clean. Oh, that's great.
这里完全没扩散 太好了
Well, yes, but the tumor
是的 没错 但是肿瘤
was actually larger than we originally thought,
比之前预计的还要大
and given its size and location,
考虑到它的大小和位置
now I'm afraid there's a greater chance for recurrence.
恐怕还有很大可能复发
Well, what about the chemo? Well, there is a treatment
那化疗呢 有种治疗方法
that inhibits the enzymes that actually cause new tumors,
通过产生新肿瘤来起到抑制酶的作用
but there are some side effects.
也有些副作用
Well, I can start that today. Okay.
好 我今天就能开始 好的
What... what are they? Well, honey...
什么副作用 亲爱的
There's always side effects with drugs.
是药都有副作用啊
Hair loss isn't one of them, right?
掉头发不是其中之一 对吗
Oh, no. Okay. I'm good to go.
当然不 那好 我同意
No, there's just a...a chance of some liver damage,
没那么简单 有可能对肝脏造成损害
uh, cardiomyopathy,
变成心肌病
and, in some very rare cases, uh, heart failure.
极少数情况下 会心力衰竭
Okay.
我接受
I'll get some samples.
我去取样例
I convinced myself
我说服自己
that surgery was gonna fix everything.
手术能解决一切的
Pretty dumb.
真傻啊
Now, wait a minute.
先别着急
Stop that.
别这样
No, honey, you were right.
亲爱的 你是对的
I was selling Southfork
我准备卖♥♥掉南弗克牧场
because I didn't think I was gonna be around to protect it.
是因为我不觉得自己还能保护它
But I don't feel that way now.
但是我现在不那么想了
I'll call Lobell.
我回头打给拉贝尔
This doesn't look like $2 million to me.
这看起来不像我要的两百万啊
Well, it'll have to do for now.
那现在就凑合着用吧
J.R.still in the old folk's home?
J.R.还住在老地方吗
He already knows.
他已经知道了
And if you try and tell my Uncle Bobby anything,
如果你敢告诉我叔叔鲍比任何事
the deal goes away... You get nothing.
交易黄了你什么都得不到
You got a bigger problem.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
Your Uncle just called me.
你叔叔刚打电♥话♥给我
He's decided to put the sale of Southfork on hold.
他决定暂缓出♥售♥南弗克的交易
For how long?
暂缓多久
Indefinitely.
无具体限期
Bobby Ewing.
我是鲍比·尤因
Hello, Mr. Ewing. I'm Dr. Hirsch.
你好 尤因先生 我是赫尔希医生
I'm your brother J.R.'s primary care physician.
我是你哥哥J.R.的主治医生
Is J.R. Okay?
J.R.没事吧
He's fine.
他没事
And your visits have been extremely beneficial in that regard.
您的探访起了很积极的作用
We find that being around family
我们发现有家人的陪伴
is very helpful in recovery from depression.
能消除病人的沮丧情绪
Well, I-I can stop by there every week if you think it'll help.
如果你觉得必要的话我可以每周去一次
Well, actually, sir, I was gonna ask you for a little bit more.
先生 实际上我的要求可能更高一些
If J.R. could spend some time around the family home...
如果J.R.可以在家里呆上一段时间
It would speed up his recovery.
对他的康复将大有帮助
Family home?
家里吗
Are you suggesting that he move back here to Southfork?
你是建议让他搬回南弗克来吗
I understand that you two have a complicated relationship,
我知道你们两家关系有点复杂
but I would appreciate it if you'd think it over.
但还是希望你能考虑一下
Uh, yes, I will, uh, think about it.
好的 我会 考虑一下的
I will, doctor. I will. Thank you.
会的 医生 我会的 谢谢
Oh, this is a... Oh, this is a mistake.
这真是 这真是个错误
No, honey, if he's okay, then he will drive us crazy
亲爱的 如果他没病 他的掌控欲
trying to control everything around here.
会把我们逼疯的
And if he's not, we have to watch him 24 hours a day
如果他真病了 我们不得不24小时
just to keep him out of trouble.
看护着他 以防有什么不测
You keep going.
你接着说
I'm gonna go make up the guest room.
我去把客房♥收拾一下
No, honey, it's a bad idea.
不 亲爱的 这是个馊主意
And you're a good man.
但你是个好人
Just think. It might be fun having J.R. at Southfork.
想想 也许家里有了J.R.会很热闹
Oh, yeah.
太会了
It'll be great having a rattlesnake in the house.
家里有条响尾蛇能不热闹吗
Nice job, "Doc."
干得漂亮 医生
Very convincing.
演得真像
I especially liked that "Complicated relationship" part.
我尤其喜欢那段"关系复杂"的戏码
Now, you better get back to your room before somebody misses you.
你现在最好回屋里 别让人等急了
Now, you promised me a dinner and a date.
你欠我一顿饭和一个约会
Now, I want a blonde,
我要金发妞儿
and I want one of those
还要一大块
big old cowboy bone-in ribeyes from Y.O.
扬克斯的牛里脊肉
I'm tired of that damn red jello here.
这里的东西味同嚼蜡
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表