剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
you are sitting on a couple of billion barrels of light,
几十亿桶轻质低硫原油
sweet crude...
就在你脚底下
The most sought-after crude oil in the world.
这可是全球最为炙手可热的原油
This will make us richer than we ever imagined, Uncle Bobby.
它带来的财富能远超我们想象 鲍比叔
It'll change everything!
会颠覆我们的生活
I am sick to death of this family
我厌倦了这个家庭
devouring itself over money!
为了钱而自我毁灭
This is exactly what I didn't want to happen.
这正是我不愿意发生的事情
John knew it would be hard to convince you.
约翰知道要说服您很难
All he's asking is that you think about this.
他只是想让您考虑下这事
Think about what?!
还考虑什么
A pay formation this thick's got to be two miles deep.
这种浓度的石油至少要挖两英里深
It'll have to be fracked.
到处都会被挖个稀巴烂
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
It's the end of the ranch, Elena!
这样牧场就毁了 艾琳娜
Oil's in your blood!
开采石油是你与生俱来的家族使命
When did you turn your back on it?
什么时候开始你又与它背道而驰了
When I got away from everything that was toxic around these parts.
就在我离开这所有是非之时
I promised to mama there would be no drilling on Southfork.
我对母亲承诺过不会再让人在这里钻孔
You don't think we're long past
您不会以为过了这么久了
caring about miss Ellie's precious little wishes?
我们还关心艾丽小姐的小小宝贵遗愿吧
John Ross.
约翰·罗斯
Don't you ever speak my mama's name in my presence again.
不准你再在我面前提我母亲的名字
You dishonor her.
你这是在侮辱她
We're done talking, son.
这事没得谈了 孩子
Southfork is for sale.
卖♥♥掉南弗克牧场
No drilling.
禁止石油开采
Oil alternatives are the future.
石油替代方案才是可行之路
Keep me out of it, dad! Oh, Bobby's not your dad.
别扯上我 爸 鲍比才不是你♥爸♥
Everybody knows your dad sold you
众所周知 你生父卖♥♥掉了你
when you were a little baby.
而那时你还在襁褓之中
You'll never be a Ewing, Christopher!
你生来就不属于尤因家族 克里斯托弗
Stop it. That's enough. Come on, guys.
停下来 够了 你们别打了
John Ross! Christopher!
约翰·罗斯 克里斯托弗
That is enough! Get off!
真是够了 走开
That's enough.
别打了
It's over!
结束了
You listen to me, boy.
给我听着 小子
There is no drilling on my ranch.
你休想在我的地盘上钻油
It's over. Get in the truck.
别看了 上车
He wants money and power.
他想要的是钱和权
Hell, he doesn't even know the first thing about oil.
靠 他连石油是什么都不知道
Elena found the reserve.
还是艾琳娜找到储油区的
You knew this could happen.
你料到会这样
He's just using her.
他只是在利用她
Just like when we were kids.
就像小时候那样
Let's cut our losses and move on.
不要再计较得失了 想开点吧
Is Elena what this is all about, Chris?
艾琳娜才是你关心的吧 克里斯
No. This is about me and John Ross.
不 这只是我跟约翰·罗斯间的事
You don't think I should fight him with every fiber of my being?
你不觉得我应该全力与他抗争吗
It's not worth going to war over.
没必要这么针锋相对
Don't let John Ross get in your head.
不要让约翰·罗斯蛊惑你的心智
It'll tear your family apart.
这会让你的家庭四分五裂的
You're better than that.
不要因为他作践了自己
You're right.
没错
I'd hoped my Uncle would listen to reason.
如果叔叔能听我解释就好了
But he's forcing my hand.
但他现在对我步步紧逼
Hearst ranch is the largest working ranch in California, Mitch.
赫斯特牧场是加州最大的营运牧场 米奇
The American Land Conservancy provided permanent public access
美国土管协会向公众提供永久性开放权限
and eliminated all future development...
同时也禁止未来一切相关的开♥发♥项目
All future development.
是所有未来的开♥发♥项目
Now that's our model.
那才是我们要效仿的
Southfork is nearly twice the size of hearst.
南弗克牧场是赫斯特近两倍尺寸大小
Now, I'm gonna have to get creative. All right.
那我还得想想办法 行
Excuse me, Mr. Bobby.
打扰了 鲍比先生
Yes, Carmen. What is it?
没关系 卡门 怎么了
The sheriff is here to see you.
警长来访
Hey, Derek.
你来啦 德里克
Come on in.
快进来
I'm sorry Mr. Ewing.
对不起了尤因先生
Just doing my job.
我只是在履行公职
It's all right.
没关系
John Ross has filed an injunction
约翰·罗斯申请了禁令
against the sale of Southfork.
禁制出♥售♥南弗克牧场
You got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
He's petitioning to have the terms of mama's will overturned
他以祖母当时精神不正常为由
on grounds of mental incompetence.
推♥翻♥了她的遗嘱
That's a lie.
真是无稽之谈
Maybe I should hold off. No!
我去解决吧 不用
You start looking for a conservancy
你帮我找一个财力雄厚的
with deep pockets, Mitch.
保护机构 米奇
John Ross wants to turn Southfork into a battlefield,
约翰·罗斯想把这牧场变成战场
I'll give the...
我就...
I will give him the fight of his life.
遂了他的意 让他倾尽所有作为代价
Looking good over here.
注意这里
We got company.
有人来了
It's a court order, Mr. Ewing.
这里有份法♥院♥指令 尤因先生
Staying you from further drilling.
不准再开采了
I've filed with the court
我已向法♥院♥申请
to overturn the terms of my grandmother's will.
推♥翻♥我祖母的遗嘱
I'm sorry, Mr. Ewing. That came straight from a district judge.
抱歉尤因先生 是地区法官的直接命令
I know times are rough out there, boys.
如今这世道的确不好过日子 伙计们
But this ranch has been in my mama's family 150 years,
但这牧场属我母系家族掌管已有150年
and I promised her no one would ever drill on it.
我曾向她承诺不再让人在这钻孔取油
I'm sorry about your jobs.
很抱歉让你们丢了工作
All right, that's it.
好吧 都停下来
No, don't stop! You all keep working.
不 别停下来 大家继续
I ain't tangling with Bobby Ewing.
我是不会得罪鲍比·尤因的
It's his ranch.
这是他的牧场
Thank you, Robert.
谢了 罗伯特
You said there's plenty of oil out there.
你说过 外边还有很多石油
Go someplace else and find it.
那你换个地方挖去
We're not done here...
这事还没完...
Uncle.
叔叔
Could you give us a few minutes? Thank you.
你能先出去会儿吗 谢谢
You look beautiful.
你好美
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you look at these?
来看看这些吧
Aren't these beautiful?
是不是超好看
But yours is perfect.
但你身上穿的才是最完美的
Really? Thank you.
真的吗 谢谢你
How old were you when your parents died?
你父母去世时你多大了
12.
12岁
Sorry.
抱歉
You know, every Wednesday night,
每周三晚上
my daddy would take me to his regular poker game.
爸爸都会带我去玩纸牌
The most valuable thing he ever taught me
他教我的最有道理的一句话就是
was that everyone has a tell.
每个人都有自己的故事
I knew Chris had a broken heart the moment we met.
我知道克里斯和我相遇时带着一颗受伤的心
Did he ever tell you how we met?
他说过我们是怎么相遇的吗
Well, I was taking a break after passing the bar.
当时我通过了律师资格考试 正在度假
I was on a train coming back from the Hong Kong airport,
坐着火车从香港机场回来
and... and Chris was a boy
而克里斯...就是个小男孩
running away from home.
离家出走的小男孩
I think you wish the best for Chris.
我知道你希望克里斯一切都好
I know I'm gonna try my damndest to make him happy.
我会尽我所能让他快乐的
Southfork's John Ross' home.
南弗克牧场是约翰·罗斯的家
Bobby can't turn it into a museum.
波比不能把它变成博物馆
I'd stay out of it if I were you, Sue Ellen.
如果是我 我不会多管闲事的 苏·埃伦
Well, it is not your son being robbed.
当然 因为被抢的不是你的儿子
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表