剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
but I'm afraid a deal is a deal.
但我想交易就是交易
Well, I think we both know
我想我们都清楚
that this deal was built on a pack of lies.
这交易建立在一堆谎言之上
I don't do well with accusations,
被你这么指控 我可做不好事儿
Mr. Ewing.
尤因先生
And I won't be convinced to change my plans.
你说服不了我 我的计划不会变的
The oil we were promised is part of a much bigger deal.
协议的石油是一宗更大买♥♥卖♥♥的一部分
You see, when Chavez nationalized the oil fields of my country,
要是查韦斯把油田国有化
my partners and I lost billions of dollars.
我和我搭档会损失数十亿美元
Now, where I come from, oil is power,
在我那里 石油就是权力
just like here in Texas.
跟德州这儿一样
Now, Chavez may have taken that power away...
现在 查韦斯要夺走这项权力
...but we're going to reclaim it.
但我们要夺回来
You and I both know that oil is a finite resource.
你我都明白石油是有限资源
But this?
但这个呢
Vast amounts of these hydrates
几乎所有大♥陆♥海岸边都含有
are off the coasts of every continent,
大量的这种水化物
especially in Equatorial regions like Venezuela.
特别是在委内瑞拉等赤道地区
Why should I care about chunks of ice?
我♥干♥嘛要在意这些冰块
Because of what's inside them.
因为它所蕴藏的东西
Methane.
甲烷
One cubic meter of solid hydrate
一立方米的固体水化物里
contains 16♥4♥ cubic meters of natural gas.
含有16♥4♥立方米的甲烷
If there's so much energy in these... hydrates,
既然这些水化物里的能源如此丰富
why hasn't someone exploited it?
为什么还没人来开♥发♥呢
Because until now, no one had figured out
因为到现在为止
a safe and economical way to extract it.
还没人找到安全经济的提取方法
But you have.
但你做到了
EXXON just tried to buy exclusive rights.
埃克森想购买♥♥走这项技术的专有权
I turned them down.
我拒绝了他们
You were offered with 14% of 2 billion barrel reserve.
你拥有20亿桶储备的14%
With my drill system,
再加上我的钻井系统
you can unlock more energy than
你可以开♥发♥出比委内瑞拉
all the coal, oil, and gas in Venezuela combined.
所有的煤 石油和天然气总和还多的资源
What kind of power that would give you?
到时候你会得到多大的权力呢
I'm listening.
我听着呢
I'll give you exclusive South American rights,
我给你南美的专有权
instead of the oil that you were promised from Southfork.
而不是之前说的南弗克牧场
You'll have an almost unlimited stream of natural gas.
你就几乎拥有无尽的天然气资源
I have to talk to my partners about this.
我得先跟合伙人谈谈
And of course we would need certain assurances
我们还需要证明
that your technology is sound.
确保你的技术可靠
Of course.
这是当然
There's one more thing.
还有一件事
The footage you have of John Ross.
你手上的约翰·罗斯的视频
I think we both know it will exonerate him.
可以证明他无罪
Careful, Mr. Ewing.
说话小心哦 尤因先生
It shows that Marta was still alive when he left.
它能证明他离开时玛塔还活着
And I want it.
我需要这份视频
Thank you.
谢谢你
What is it?
怎么了
I don't want to get your hopes up,
我不想让你太激动
but, uh, I spoke to the medical examiner,
但我跟验尸官谈了谈
and I think he's gonna rule this a suicide.
我想他会判定这起事件为自杀
I don't see how that's possible,
我虽然觉得没多大可能
but... I like your optimism.
不过我还是欣赏你的乐观态度
I dreamt last night that daddy came to visit me.
我昨晚梦见爸爸来看我
I must be high from all the drugs, huh?
肯定是吃药吃出幻觉了吧
I guess so.
我想是吧
They're transferring me back to jail this afternoon.
他们今天下午要把我转回监狱
They can't do that.
他们不能这样做
You're being released.
你被释放了
Yeah, I know. I'm going back later today.
我知道 今天晚些时候还要回去是吧
Uh, no, you're being released from jail.
不是的 你从监狱释放了
The charges have been dropped, Mr. Ewing.
他们撤销起诉了 尤因先生
Just when you have no faith in the system,
看来当你对司法体制绝望时
somebody comes along and rules it a suicide.
有人判定了该事件是自杀
No, that's not it.
不 不是这样的
The camera you told us about...
你跟我们说的那个摄像机
Hotel maintenance found it on the roof.
酒店维修人员在房♥檐上找到了
The victim must have thrown it out the window.
肯定是受害人扔出去的
It shows Veronica Martinez was still alive when you left.
表明你离开时维罗妮卡·马丁内斯还活着
We'll wait to hear what the M.E. Has to say,
我们会再听听验尸官的说法
but maybe she really jumped after all.
可能她真是自杀吧
Well, I'll be damned.
真是没想到啊
Wait, let me get the door.
等着 我来开门
Mama, I'm fine.
妈 我没事
Oh, the phone. Take it. I'm fine.
电♥话♥来了 接吧 我没事
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 我确定
Sorry.
抱歉
You okay?
你没事吧
I am now.
我现在没事了
I don't know what I would have done
我不知道要是失去了你
if I'd lost you, John Ross.
我该怎么办才好 约翰·罗斯
I don't understand.
我不明白
How could I know they would drop the charges?
我怎么知道他们会撤销起诉
I risked my career, Sue Ellen.
我可是在拿我的事业冒险 苏·埃伦
But it was a suicide.
但她确实是自杀啊
It wasn't.
那不是自杀
The victim had defensive wounds.
死者身上有自卫伤口
Since your son is innocent,
既然你儿子是清白的
that means I just let the real killer walk.
我这是让真正的凶手逃走了
I should have never let you talk me into this.
我就不该听你的
Be smart.
放聪明点
No one has to know about this.
没人需要知道这些
Varun?
瓦伦
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事
I think I'll live.
还活着呢
Can you give me a sec, sweetie? Okay.
失陪下好吗 亲爱的 好的
You look like hell.
你看起来糟透了
Still better-looking than you.
还是比你帅
Why'd you do it?
为什么你要这么做
After everything I've done.
特别是在我做了这些事之后
I realized at the hospital,
在医院时 我突然意识到
this whole time we've been fighting,
我们之间的明争暗斗
it turns out we're not so different after all.
只是证明了我们没什么不同
What do you mean?
什么意思
We're both just trying to make our fathers proud.
我们都只想让父亲以我们为傲罢了
Thank you, cousin.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well done, son.
做得很好 儿子
So, now that John Ross is safe,
既然约翰·罗斯安全了
we have to figure out a way to get Southfork back.
我们得想办法把南弗克要回来
I'm just sorry that you had to make a deal with those men.
我很抱歉你得和那些人做交易
I did what I had to.
这是我该做的
For my family.
为了我的家人
Oh, by the way...
顺便一说
Derrick, he dropped this off for you this morning.
这是德里克今天早上留给你的
Sue Ellen?
苏·埃伦
You should have, uh, told me what Christopher was up to.
你该告诉我克里斯托弗的计划的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It just all happened so fast.
一切都发生得太快了
And I didn't know if it would work.
我甚至不知道是否有用
I bribed a medical examiner, Ann.
我贿赂了验尸官 安
You were trying to protect your son, Sue Ellen.
你只是在保护你的儿子 苏·埃伦
I crossed a line I promised myself I never would cross.
我曾保证从不越这条界 但我越了
And I let someone else get away with murder.
还让凶手逍遥法外
And I did it all for nothing.
而且我所做的没有任何意义
I had the sheriff do a background check on you.
我让警长对你做了背景调查
It was clean.
是清白的
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表