剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I swear the only way I'm gonna get through this
我发誓 只有让我吸毒
is by getting high.
才能让我真正好过点
You don't have anything, do you?
你也一无所有了 不是吗
We could do it together.
我们可以一起嗨
Make a night of it?
痛快得玩一个通宵
That's not gonna solve your problems.
那样解决不了你的问题
But it'll get me through the night.
但至少能让我熬过今晚
I promise I'll get back into treatment tomorrow.
我保证明天我一定会回去治疗
Listen.
听着
I've been there.
我也是那样过来的
But I'm not gonna partake.
但是我不会再吸食了
I'm clean. Finally.
我总算洗心革面了
I know you don't think that you have a choice,
我知道你觉得自己没得选
but you do.
但其实你有的
You just... you got to stop lying to yourself
你只是 以为这是唯一的办法
about this being the only way.
你不能再自欺欺人了
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
I fell in love.
我坠入爱河了
For the first time in my life,
这也是我人生中第一次
instead of thinking about myself,
先想着别人
I think of someone else first.
而不是只想到自己
About what it would mean if I let her down.
害怕自己让她失望
What I would lose if I messed up again.
害怕如果再次搞砸会失去她
I would break
如果我失去了她
if I lost her.
我会心碎的
I think you've changed my mind.
我想你改变了我的想法
What are you doing in here?
你在这儿做什么
The program wasn't working, so I came over to fix it.
我以为程序运行不了 所以来修复它
Turns out you never installed it.
结果你根本就没安装
Yeah, well, I was afraid it would get us caught.
是啊 我担心它会让我们留下把柄
This is serious, Rebecca.
这事很严重 瑞贝卡
You can't steal Christopher's patent
你不进克里斯托弗的电脑
without access to his computer.
就偷不到他的专利
Why are you protecting him? I'm protecting us!
你为什么要护着他 我在保护我们
We're here for money.
我们是为了钱来这里的
I'm copying the family records from the storage file,
我从存档里拷贝了他们的家族记录
hoping to find something valuable we can exploit,
希望找到点我们能用得上的信息
but you need to do your part on the Christopher front.
但你得在克里斯托弗面前做好你的份内事
Trust me. I am. But you've got to get out of here.
相信我 我会的 不过你得出去了
What's going on? Nothing! Nothing!
怎么了 没什么 没什么
Nothing I can't handle. Okay? Now go.
一切皆在我掌控 好吧 马上出去
Thank you for opening up for me.
谢谢你们还为我开门营业
Well, only for our most special customers.
只有我们最特别的客户才能享此待遇
This really isn't necessary.
这真没什么必要
I like my watch.
我喜欢我自己的手表
Apparently not enough to use it.
显然还不够用啊
Can I see that one? Mmhmm.
我能看下那款吗 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
How's it feel?
感觉如何
Give me a second. Mmhmm.
等我一下 嗯
Did you do what I asked? I couldn't.
你按我说的做了吗 我做不到
I couldn't do that to him.
我不能这样对他
He has a life, John Ross.
他有自己的生活 约翰·罗斯
He's trying to be a better person.
他在试着变好
I'm not playing around.
我可没闹着玩
You do what I ask by tomorrow afternoon
明天下午之前完成我的要求
or Christopher's gonna find out everything about you.
不然克里斯托弗会知道你的一切
Got it?
明白了吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
I didn't get what I needed with Lobell's son.
我没从拉贝尔的儿子那拿到我要的东西
I should have gone with you this morning.
我今天早上应该跟你一起去的
We're business partners. We have each other's back.
我们是生意伙伴 应该相互支持
Just tell me what you need to have done and I'll do it.
告诉我你还需做什么 我会帮你做的
Lobell's son's a drug addict with two strikes on his record.
拉贝尔的儿子是个瘾君子 被抓过两次
Evidence of a third...
要是有证据足够他被抓第三次
That would give us the leverage to put him away.
我们就有对付他的把柄了
I need to get pictures of him doing drugs.
我需要他吸毒的照片
Tell me where to find him,
告诉我哪儿能找到他
and I'll take care of it first thing in the morning.
我明天一早就把这事搞定
Then you could come by in the afternoon
你下午就能过来拿了
and we'll celebrate.
到时我们就可以庆祝了
This time...
这次
Don't be late.
别迟到了
Easy, girl.
放松 姑娘
Come on.
快出来
Oh, damn it!
该死
What's wrong? I can't turn it.
怎么回事 我翻不动了
And I think the calf's hoof punctured her uterus.
应该是幼崽在用蹄穿了它的子♥宫♥
She's bleeding terrible.
它在大量出血
Go get the vet back.
快去把兽医找来
We have to cut this calf out.
我们得把幼崽取出来
Well, if we do that, the mother will die.
这样做母牛会死的
And if we don't, we're gonna lose the calf.
如果不这样做 幼崽会死
Look, I'll get the truck.
听着 我去把卡车开来
We'll take her into town.
我们带它进城
Son, there isn't time.
儿子 没时间了
If we wait, we're gonna lose them both.
再等下去它们俩都得死
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Fine.
好吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Did I see John Ross dropping you off here yesterday?
昨天是约翰·罗斯送你下班的吧
Yes. We're working together again.
是的 我们又是同事了
Oh. Well, you know, it's a shame
好吧 很遗憾你们俩
things didn't work out for you romantically.
最终还是没有在一起
He always had a crush on you,
他一直都喜欢你
even when he was a little boy.
从小时候起就是这样
You know, you were the only one that could get him to study.
只有你能叫得动他去学习
I doubt if he'd ever have finished a whole book
我一度怀疑他能不能看完一本书
if it weren't for you.
如果没有你的话
He was dyslexic, not stupid.
他之前有阅读障碍 但不笨
Yeah. Listen, why don't you ask him to that barbecue today?
我说 不如请他参加今天的烧烤野餐吧
I mean, Southfork is his home.
南弗克也是他的家啊
Wouldn't be right if he wasn't here to say goodbye.
他今天要是不来告别多奇怪啊
That's probably my date.
大概是我的女伴来了
Think about what I said, hmm?
想想我说的话
It's hard to believe that...
难以相信
Today's really the last barbecue on Southfork.
今天是南弗克最后一次烧烤野餐
How was your lunch with Cliff?
你和克利夫的午餐如何
He thinks I can win the election.
他认为我能赢得选举
He's also offered to fund my campaign.
他还为我的竞选提供了资金
That man is as see-through as a mosquito net, Sue Ellen.
那个男人能看穿一切 苏·埃伦
All he wants to do is buy his way into your pocket.
他就想从你那得到好处
Everybody wants something, J.R.
人人都有所求 J.R.
So what is it that you want?
那你想要什么
A fresh start.
一个全新的开始
Cliff thinks you're still after Southfork.
克利夫以为你还抓着南弗克不放
Well, if I'm guilty of anything,
要说我做了什么有愧良心的事儿
it's looking out for my son's future.
那也是为了我儿子寻求未来
You have managed to convince John Ross of that.
你说服了约翰·罗斯相信这点
But is it the truth?
但这是真♥相♥吗
Well, it's no secret we weren't the best parents, Sue Ellen.
大家都知道我们不是最佳拍档 苏·埃伦
Now, I'm doing my part to make it up to him now.
现在我在尽全力来补偿他
There we go.
跑起来
There we go.
跑起来
It's a shame we had to put the mother down.
很遗憾我们得放弃母亲
It was the right call.
这是正确的做法
Yeah, his new mama's gonna take good care of him.
它的新妈妈会照顾好它的
You know I still have that book that you and mom gave me?
其实我还留着你和妈给我的那本书
When you told me I was adopted.
当你说我是被收养时给我的
It's all about how I should feel special
当时我觉得自己很特别
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表