剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I'm putting you in charge.
我会让你来接管
I'm throwing you into the deep end
我会把你推入深潭
just like my daddy did to me.
就像我父亲对我做过的一样
I'm gonna see if you can swim.
让我瞧瞧你是浮
Or sink.
是沉
I don't need to be tested.
我不需要接受测试
I was ready to do this all by myself.
这一切原本都在我的掌控之中
Well, now if that were true,
如果你所言不虚
you wouldn't have had the deal stolen out from under you.
这份协议就不会从你的眼皮底下溜走
Here's my power of attorney so you can run things.
这是委任你代为经营的委托书
And Bum's staying behind.
邦目会留下来
If you get into trouble, he can be resourceful,
如果你有麻烦 他可以帮上忙
which I think you know.
我想你是知道的
Just start drilling.
开始钻探石油吧
By the time I'm back,
等我回来时我要看到
Bobby will have gotten used to oil being pumped on Southfork
鲍比不再阻挠牧场上的石油开采
and the damage will be done.
而损失也已无法弥补
Just don't screw it up.
别搞砸了
Jerry Jones and the Cowboys Organization
杰瑞·琼斯和牛仔机构
is proud to welcome J.R. Ewing to the Cowboys Stadium.
很荣幸能欢迎J.R·尤因莅临牛仔体育场
Smile for the camera.
对着镜头微笑
Let's all give him a big Texas-size welcome.
让我们给予他德克萨斯式的热烈欢迎
Oh, I'm so glad you picked up.
很高兴你能接电♥话♥
I was terrified you wouldn't.
我很害怕你不会接
What do you want, Rebecca?
你有何企图 瑞贝卡
I'm so sorry, Ann.
我很抱歉 安
You were so nice to me. You made me feel like family.
你对我很好 就像家人般待我
I didn't mean to...
我不是故意要...
Once you started the lie, there was only one way out.
一旦撒谎 便于事无补了
Can I see you?
我能见见你吗
Explain it all to you in person?
当面跟你解释
So you can look at me in the eye
你可以紧盯着我的双眼
and see that I am not as horrible as you think I am.
那样你就会知道我并没有那么恐怖
Please, Ann.
求你了 安
Please.
求你了
I really appreciate the money, Mr. Ewing.
谢谢你的小费 尤因先生
I barely get tips around here, even at Christmas.
我在这儿很少能拿到小费 哪怕是圣诞节
Hey, I just appreciate you doing my cousin a solid.
我只是感激你肯为我堂兄踏实工作
John Ross would be freaking out
如果我不能帮他拿走
if I wasn't able to pick up this oil lease report
他落在这儿的石油租约
that he left here.
他一定会发疯的
Well, there she is. I'll wait here for you.
给你钥匙 我在这儿等你
You know what?
知道吗
Uh, it might take me a while to find it.
这可能得花点功夫
I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for...
我不想让你卷入到...
not manning the front door.
擅离职守的麻烦中
I'll lock up on my way out.
我出来的时候会锁上门的
Yeah, I-I should really wait, I think.
我想我还是在这儿等着你吧
You know, I've already put you out enough already.
我已经够麻烦你的了
It's fine.
真的没关系
Trust me.
相信我
Marta oh, I remember you like it rough, huh?
玛塔 我记得你喜欢粗野的 对吗
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
I'm sorry it had to be done like this.
很抱歉 我也是出于不得已
But I'm counting on you.
但我很期待你的表现
Make your daddy proud.
让我以你为傲吧
Where are you goin'?
你要去哪儿
Well, what fun would I get out of telling you that?
如果我告诉你了那还有什么意思
Besides, what you don't know, you can't tell.
更何况 如果你不知情 就不会出去瞎说
When are you coming back?
你什么时候回来
That depends on you, son.
那得看你的表现 孩子
There you go.
给你
My father said you weren't moving out.
我爸说你们不搬了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Don't you come in this house
不要踏入这栋房♥子
and be smart with me, young man.
也别跟我耍花招 年轻人
I'll toss you right out that door.
否则我会把你扔出家门
I'm in the mood.
我现在很生气
Besides...
而且...
Your dad is not here.
你♥爸♥爸也不在
I know.
我知道
Will you give my Uncle and I a minute, please?
能否让我和叔叔单独待会
I don't want any trouble with you, Uncle Bobby.
我不想惹麻烦 鲍比叔叔
Now, I know we've had our differences in the past,
我知道我们之前有些不和
but what's gone on here is between you and my father.
可那是你和我父亲之间的矛盾
I ain't got nothing to do with it.
跟我没有一点关系
You really expect me to believe that.
你真的想让我相信你的鬼话吗
All you've ever wanted is to drill on this ranch.
你一直想钻探这个牧场的石油
You see my name anywhere on my father's deed?
我父亲的地契上有我的名字吗
If you ask me, though,
依我说
you should have let me drill when Elena and I asked.
当艾琳娜和我要求钻探的时候你本该同意
If you did, I don't think
如果你那么做了 我不认为
My father would have been pushed to this.
我爸会被逼到如此境地的
You should've known J.R. wouldn't let
你该知道J.R.不会允许
a billion barrels of oil slip through his hands.
数10亿桶石油从他手中溜走的
Yeah, well, I am gonna fight him on that.
当然 我会和他斗争到底的
And I think that hurt him.
我想这伤了他的心
One of the reasons why he left Dallas this afternoon.
这也是他今天下午离开达拉斯的原因之一
J.R. left?
J.R.离开了
I just saw him go.
我刚看着他离开
He's put me in a real uncomfortable situation.
他把我推到了一个很尴尬的境地
J.R. gave you his power of attorney.
J.R.给了你授权书
Well, the two of you must really be enjoying this little joke.
你爷俩肯定很得意这个闹剧吧
Oh, I assure you it is no joke.
我向你保证这不是什么闹剧
At my father's request, I'm moving in to Southfork
依照我父亲的要求 在他离开期间
to keep an eye on things in his absence.
我将搬进南弗克牧场照看一切
Into his suite, of course.
当然得搬进他的套房♥
I'm gonna start pumping section 18 as soon as I can.
我会尽快开始抽18号♥区块的油
Now, I know you're gonna have a problem with that.
我知道你们肯定不同意
But I'm hoping you and I can stay out of each other's way.
但我希望我们井水不犯河水
The last thing I'd want to do is have to kick you off this ranch.
我不希望被逼到要把你赶出牧场
Like you did to me.
就像你曾经对我那样
I keep thinking if I could go back,
我一直在想能否回到过去
make better choices...
做出更好的选择
Meet Christopher under different circumstances.
以不同的情形遇到克里斯托弗
The funny thing is...
可笑的是
I'd probably have never met him if things had been different.
如果情形变了 我可能永远不会遇见他
You're young, Rebecca.
你还年轻 瑞贝卡
You make mistakes when you're young.
谁年轻的时候都会犯错
It doesn't mean you can't change.
但这并不意味着你不可以改好
Move beyond this in time.
及时悔改
You really believe that?
你真信我能改好吗
I've had to.
我必须相信
I keep letting myself fall into bad patterns.
我一次又一次地做坏事
Letting myself be swayed by my brother.
听由哥哥摆布
Your choices are yours, not his.
自己的人生自己作主 他管不着
I know.
我知道
The thing is...
问题是
I don't know what he would do...
如果他觉得我没支持他
If he felt that I didn't have his back.
我不知道他会干出什么来
Where's Tommy now?
汤米现在在哪儿
Trying to figure out his next move.
想他下一步的计划
And you?
你呢
Trying to figure out a way to tell him to go to hell.
想找个方法告诉他去死吧
Maybe the first step to that is coming clean with Christopher.
也许第一步就是向克里斯托弗坦白
Do you think Christopher could ever forgive me?
你觉得克里斯托弗会原谅我吗
It's more than forgiveness. It's trust.
不仅仅是求得原谅 而是信任
And somehow proving to him
无论怎样
that you're worthy of a second chance.
向他证明你值得再给次机会
No...
不
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表