剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I assumed it would be.
我猜是
Yeah, well, I've been running point.
好吧 我一直负责这事
Combing through hours of recorded phone conversations and emails,
整理了数小时的电♥话♥记录和邮件
all signed off on by F.I.S.A., of course.
当然都是经过外国情报监听法许可的
Of course. Yeah, well, the upshot's this...
当然 好吧 结果是
In the weeks leading up to his death,
在他死数周前
a private security firm had been hired to tail Jai,
有人雇佣私♥人♥侦♥探♥社来跟踪杰
and Arthur was the one doing the hiring,
亚瑟是雇佣他们的人
from a private account.
用的一个私人账户
Now, did you know anything about this?
你知道这事吗
I came to you as a friend, Joan.
我作为一个朋友来的 琼
I can't have any of these coming back to me.
我不能让这些发生在我身上
Who else knows about this?
还有谁知道这事
Today? Just me and you.
今天吗 只有你和我
But next week? I don't know how wide it's gonna get.
但是下周 我不知道会传至多远
Not exactly a jazz aficionado.
根本称不上是个爵士迷
In case you haven't figured it out by now,
假如你到现在还没搞明白
your profille was about 100% wrong.
你建的档案是完全错的
I'm gonna turn this girl. Watch me.
我要策反这姑娘 看我的吧
Sorry.
抱歉
The music helps chill me out when I get stressed.
压力大时这种音乐能帮我解压
No, that's okay.
没事 挺好的
It's catchy.
挺吸引人的
You guys want a beer?
你们要喝啤酒吗
Uh, no, thank you. We're okay.
不用 谢谢 我们不渴
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I wanted to see if he really was blind.
我想看看他是不是真的瞎了
I really am blind.
我是真的瞎了
So, how much trouble I am in?
我搅进多大的麻烦啦
Well, you just sold a virus on the black market.
你刚在黑市卖♥♥了个病毒
Add to that you taking down Telecom-Orange last Christmas--
加上你去年圣诞节搞垮了法国电♥信♥
You guys know about that?
你们知道那事吗
I thought you weren't involved in law enforcement.
我以为你们不参与执法的
We're not.
我们不参与
But I'm sure Interpol would be happy to finally I.D. you.
但我肯定国际刑♥警♥会很开心能确认肇事者
Hostia.
靠
I knew something wasn't right about you two.
你们俩的一些信息也是作假的
You were supposed to be Canadian.
你该是加拿大人的
Why did you target the US with your virus, Pilar?
皮拉尔 你为什么把美国作为病毒基地呢
It's what they asked me to do.
他们要我这样做的
I was just happy someone noticed me.
我只是很开心有人注意到我了
Look, I'm not out to upend the world or anything.
我没打算颠覆全球或任何事物
It's not why I got into this.
这不是我参与这事的初衷
Why did you get into it?
你为什么参与这事
Because my boyfriend was into it.
因为我男友对此很感兴趣
I thought he'd be happy, but nope.
我想我♥干♥这事能让他开心 但是没有
He got jealous and hooked up with some gamer girl
他嫉妒了还和网络上认识的一些
he met online.
女玩家勾搭上了
I guess I wanted to show him he made a mistake.
我想让他知道离开我是错的
Excuse my reach.
我拿下东西
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Nothing.
没事
Listen, I don't know if you know this or not,
我不知道你是否清楚
but you're an extremely talented programmer.
但你是个极其有才的编程员
Leet, even.
甚至说是精英
Leet? I don't know about that.
精英吗 我没发现
No, you are.
不 你是的
You're one of the best I've seen.
你是我见过最厉害的其中一个
Now, I'm assuming you can disarm that malware.
我想你能卸掉那个恶意程序
Well, I designed it, so...yeah.
我设计的 当然能啊
Good.
好
Then come with us. Design the antivirus.
跟我们走 设计反病毒软件
And then? Who knows?
然后呢 谁知道
We could certainly use someone of your talents.
我们会找人发挥你的才能
I don't know. I never thought of myself
我不知道 从来没想过
as someone who would work for the CIA.
我会为中情局做事
You're a natural.
你天生就是
That exchange that you orchestrated?
你精心安排的交易
It seemed like a professional did it.
看上去像专业的手笔
How did you insert yourself into the cafe?
你怎么安插到咖啡店去的
I used to work there.
我以前在那里工作
I have the manager wrapped around my finger.
经理围着我转
He lets me pick up shifts whenever I want.
他准我随时可以换班
It's a good cover.
那是个很好的掩护
"Good cover," You already have the lingo.
"很好的掩护" 你都会行话了
Look, I used to be a lot like you.
听着 我以前跟你很像
Angry, lost, and looking to tear things down.
愤怒 迷茫 想摧毁一切
But trust me, it is more rewarding to build things up.
但相信我 建设远比摧毁更有益
Come with us. Help us.
加入我们 帮助我们
It'll change your life.
你的生命从此不同
This is a lot to process.
还要处理很多事
Can I ask you a question first?
我能先问你个问题吗
Anything.
随便问
Why do you guys suck so much, huh?
你们这些人怎么这么没劲
Does this "Build things up" Speech actually work with anyone?
这种"建设一切"的演说屡试不爽吗
We'll double the money we already paid you
我们付你之前双倍的价钱
If you come and design the antivirus.
如果你加入设计反病毒程序
Triple it, and I'm all yours.
三倍 我是你们的人了
Done. You've got five minutes.
成交 五分钟给你准备
Pack a bag, anything you need.
需要的东西都理好
Passport, computer, whatever.
护照 电脑 什么的
Assuming you're not coming back.
可能你不会再回来了
I'm ready to go.
我准备好了
Now, how about you tell your goons to stand down, huh?
叫你们的打手滚开 行吗
What goons?
什么打手
Is there another way out of this place?
这里还有别的出口吗
Come on.
跟上
Go. Go!
跑 跑
He's coming back for another pass.
他又开回来了
Where's Pilar?
皮拉尔在哪
I don't know. Annie, we can't lose her.
不知道 安妮 我们不能没有她
Here she comes.
她来了
Get in. Let's go!
上车 我们走
Hang on!
抓紧了
It's one thing to breach protocol
你们直接向我汇报
when you're reporting to me directly,
不合规定
but it's another thing entirely under these circumstances.
不过这种情况该另当别论
I still cannot believe you people fly commercial.
难以相信你们还坐商务舱
Who's this? Pilar.
她是谁 皮拉尔
This is your new handler, Joan Campbell.
这位是你新的上级 琼·坎贝尔
Joan, this is Pilar Sastre,
琼 这是皮拉尔·萨斯特雷
also known as Red Rover.
也叫红色漫游者
You're my handler?
你就是我上级吗
I slept on the flight over,
我在飞机上睡过了
so don't worry about me needing any rest.
所以不用担心休息的问题
Now let me tell you what I'm gonna need from you, okay?
我现在跟你说我需要点什么
A quad-core laptop
一台四核笔记本电脑
As much ram as will fit...
内存越大越好
They make an interesting pair.
她们这对组合很有趣
I'm not sure who I'm more afraid for.
我不确定该担心谁了
Joan. Yeah, definitely, Joan.
琼 肯定是琼
All right, listen.
好了 听着
I have to admit, my radar was a little off on this one.
我得承认 这回我看走眼了
You know what I like about you?
你知道我喜欢你哪点吗
Just one thing?
只有一点吗
Your positivity.
你积极乐观
You see the best in people
你看到的是别人最好的一面
until they prove you wrong.
直到发现是错的
That makes me a chump.
所以我成了笨蛋
That makes you a romantic.
你成了浪漫的人
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表