剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Tver's a couple hours north.
往北走几小时就能到特维尔[俄♥罗♥斯♥城市]
We'll have some reinforcements catch up with the train there,
我们会让增援在那个地方赶上火车
but until then, they're on their own.
在此之前 他们只能自求多福了
Yeah.
好
Rivka.
丽芙卡
We need to make tracks, Annie. We got a train to catch.
我们得走了 安妮 还得赶火车
I have to make a stop first.
我得先去个地方
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
A friend of mine's in danger.
我一个朋友有危险
Zarya Fischer.
她叫扎里亚·费歇尔
Yeah, well, so is a friend of mine
是啊 我有个叫安妮·沃克的
Annie Walker.
朋友也有危险
Have you ever heard of her?
你认识她吗
My interrogator threatened to hurt her
审问我的人威胁说会伤害她
to elicit a confession from me.
来逼我交代
Well, interrogators say a lot of things.
审讯者什么话都说得出来
99% of them are bullshit.
绝大多数都是在瞎扯
I can't take that chance.
我不能冒那个险
Listen.
听好了
Zarya's no good to the F.S.B.
只有俄联邦安♥全♥局♥扣押了你
unless they have you in custody,
扎里亚对他们才有利用价值
so the best thing you can do for her right now
所以你现在最该做的就是
is keep your distance and get home safely.
跟她保持距离然后安全回国
I understand if you want to go on without me.
如果你想自己先走我能理解
You've already done more for me than I can already repay.
你为我做的我无以为报
You bet your ass I have!
当然是
We're talking about Simon Fischer's sister, right?
你说的是费歇尔的妹妹 对吗
Look, whatever he may have meant to you,
无论原来他在你心里是什么地位
it's over.
都过去了
You don't owe him in perpetuity.
你不是一辈子都欠他
I owe her.
我欠他妹妹的
A normal person doesn't do this kind of thing.
正常人不会这样自找麻烦
You know that, right?
你也清楚 对吗
The coast looks clear, doesn't it?
海岸一带看来很安全 不是吗
Why would the F.S.B. think
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥的人凭什么
that you'd stop running to come here?
觉得你会放弃逃命而来这儿
I know you, and I barely believe it.
我认识你 而我没法相信
Five minutes.
五分钟
Three.
就三分钟
That's not me haggling.
别跟我讨价还价
Annie.
安妮
You're still alive.
你还活着
I am.
是的
I tried to find out what happened to you.
我试着打听过你的事
I heard so many rumors. I didn't want to believe them.
虽然谣言四起 但我都不愿意相信
Is there somewhere else we can talk?
我们能去安全点的地方聊聊吗
You're talking to someone
我可是
who spent their entire life living with spies.
从小在间谍家族长大的人
I know how to make a fast exit.
我早就做好快速撤离的准备了
I just renewed it last year.
我去年才重新续了期
It's under your real name.
上面写的是你的真名
That's never been a problem before.
以前从来没有出过问题
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Making sure you have a better way out of here.
保证你有更好的撤离方案
This is as clean a passport as you can find.
这是你能找到最安全的护照了
I want you to go somewhere clever enough
我要确保你能去个安全隐秘的地方
that they will never be able to find you.
让他们永远都没法找到
And what about you? Don't worry about me.
那你怎么办 别担心我
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
I do this for a living.
我可是靠这个吃饭的
Please let me give this to you.
请你一定要收下这个
This is the key to my family's steamer trunk.
这是我们家拉杆箱的钥匙
It doesn't open anything anymore,
虽然它已经不能打开任何东西了
but it's always brought me great peace,
但它一直都能让我安心
and Simon would've wanted you to have it.
西蒙也会希望把它交付给你
I can't accept it. It belongs to your family.
这我不能收 这是你们家的宝贝
You are my family now.
你已经是我的家人了
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe next time,
也许有一天
the stars will shine brighter on us.
照耀我们的繁星将会更加璀璨
Where's your friend going?
你朋友这是要去哪
To the airport.
去机场
I thought it was best if we separated.
我想我们最好分头行动
So you finally realized I was right.
你总算知道我是对的了
You said we were on a timetable.
你不是说我们赶时间吗
That's us.
那是我们那班火车
See what I'm seeing? Yeah.
看见了吗 看见了
Don't be alarmed, Neshama.
别紧张 小姑娘
Let's go.
我们走
F.S.B.
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥
Let's keep moving.
接着走 别停下来
Maybe we can find a private cabin or
或许能找到一节私人车厢
a bathroom to stow away in. Or something.
或者躲在厕所里偷渡 总会有办法的
Let's just go.
我们走
Annie! This way.
安妮 这边
No, don't send them.
不 别派他们去
Because there'll be nobody there in Tver
因为根本没人会在特维尔
for them to rendezvous with.
跟他们汇合
Just keep everybody on standby till you hear back from me.
在接到我的指令之前 全员待命
Why didn't anyone call me?
为什么没人打给我
I tried what felt like half a dozen times.
我打了五六次了
You weren't picking up.
你都没有接
Well, what's going on with Annie? Where is she?
安妮怎么了 她现在在哪
We're not sure. All we know for sure
我们不确定 我们只知道
is that she's not on the train to Helsinki.
她不在去往赫尔辛基的火车上
We're not in contact with her?
我们不能联♥系♥她吗
Not directly, no.
不 不能直接联♥系♥
I've established a protocol with Eyal
我和埃亚尔制定了一个通信方式
using a third-party message board
通过一个第三方留言板
so as to avoid a direct point-to-point link.
以避免直接的点对点连接
Good call.
好主意
The Russians are too skilled at monitoring cell transmissions.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人太擅长监控手♥机♥通信了
So what now?
那现在该怎么办
Um, can we use another border crossing?
有别的可行边境渡口吗
What about Latvia or Estonia?
拉脱维亚和爱沙尼亚呢
We could get them a car.
我们可以给他们弄辆车
Hey. We've been brainstorming alts for hours.
我们研究了几个小时的备选方案了
I'm not getting anything.
没有任何消息
I'm not getting anything. Okay.
没有任何消息 好吧
All right, all right, we still have our go-packs.
让我想想 我们手上还有应急包
There's this ex-army guy that I served with.
我有个已经退役的战友
He's working security at the port of Petersburg.
他在彼得斯堡机场做安保
Eyal.
埃亚尔
Maybe if we're lucky,
如果我们运气好的话
if we're not too compromised,
如果我们还没有暴露得太严重的话
Eyal, I don't have my go-pack.
埃亚尔 我没有应急包了
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
I gave mine to Zarya.
我把包给了扎里亚
What were you gonna do when we needed to cross into Finland?
我们要越境到芬兰时你打算怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I figured we'd work that out before we got there.
我们会在到那里之前想出办法的
The F.S.B. was not gonna let us on that train.
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥不会让我们上火车的
At least Zarya can use it.
至少扎里亚还能用得上它
You gave away your lifeline, Annie.
你放弃了你的救命稻草 安妮
Do you have any idea what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
No boat, no plane, no train.
没船乘 没飞机可搭 没火车可坐
Our options are severely limited, as in...
我们的选择寥寥无几 就像...
I can't think of any.
我想不到任何方法
Gimme your cell. I want to check in with Langley.
把你电♥话♥给我 我要联♥系♥兰利
No way.
不行
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表