剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Covert Affairs...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
Parker, will you marry me?
帕克 你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yeah.
我愿意 我愿意 我愿意
I gotta tell you something.
我要告诉你一件事
I'm with the CIA.
我是中情局的
Who am I marrying, Auggie?
我这是要跟谁结婚 奥吉
Are you a detective?
你是警探吗
FBI, Agent Rossabi.
联邦调查局 罗沙♥比♥探员
You took care of it for me, huh?
你就是这么帮我的 是吗
I want you to do high security clearance
我希望你通过高度加密的安全级别
on Simon Fischer.
监视西蒙·费歇尔
Get intimate enough with a man,
和一个男人情到浓时
and he'll tell you everything.
他就什么都告诉你了
I found some coded files in Jai's vault.
在杰的保险柜里发现了一些加密文件
I took his cell phone charger.
我拿了他的手♥机♥充电器
I'm having S&T wire it up, GPS tracker.
我用科技连接了GPS追踪
Then I'll return it to him in Paris.
之后要去巴黎还他充电器
See you at the top?
我们上面见
Yeah, I'll be waiting for you.
好啊 我会在那儿等你
You don't like to lose, do you?
你不喜欢输 对吧
I didn't know this was a competition.
我不知道刚刚原来是比赛
Yes, you did.
明明就知道
Race you back to the hotel!
跟你比谁先回到酒店
I told you it'd be more fun if you let me win.
我告诉过你要是让我赢的话会更有趣的
If that was the consolation prize,
如果刚刚算是安慰奖
I'm okay with second place.
我得第二名也乐意
23 1/2 hours.
23个小时半
One of these times, we'll make it a full day.
再久一点 就能满一天了
I apologize again for cutting it so short.
如此匆忙 我再次表示歉意
No, I understand.
不用 我能理解
I work for a living.
我也为生计忙活
What, uh, kind of business do you have in Edinburgh?
你在爱丁堡做什么生意
I'm afraid it's too mundane to utter out loud.
我怕说出来太烦琐了
I still can't believe you flew me all the way here
我还是不敢相信你为了个手♥机♥充电器
for a phone charger
让我大老远飞过来
that you haven't even asked for yet.
但到现在都没问我要
I think it was worth it.
我觉得很值得
Thank you.
谢谢
Next time, you're gonna have to come up with a better ruse.
下次你可得想个更好的计策
Next time, I will.
下次我会的
RDI工业
安全检查站3
绕开安全协议
警告:任意行代码重置
You are actively cockblocking a national security op.
你妨碍了一项国♥家♥安♥全♥行动
Why can't we work together on this?
为什么这事我们不能一起解决
Then we'll just have to find a way to do it
那我们只能自己想办法
without you.
去解决
Can I ask what that was about?
我能问问出了什么事吗
That was about you.
是关于你的事
Or, more precisely, the intel we got
或者更确切地说
from the charger you planted on Simon's phone.
是关于你从西蒙的充电器里截获的情报
Nice work, by the way.
顺便提下 干得好
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
Ten hours ago, Simon contacted Michael O'leary,
十个小时前 西蒙联♥系♥了迈克·欧拉雷
a known cat burglar here in D.C.
华府著名的一个"飞贼"
A cat burglar?
"飞贼"
Yes, they really do exist.
是的 他们真实存在
This one goes by "Mike O."
这人外号♥叫"迈克·欧."
What did Mike O. cat burgle?
这位迈克·欧.偷了些啥
His specialty is in tech.
他专长科技领域
And two days ago,
两天前
R.D.I. Industries reported a breach.
RDI工业上报说遭到入侵
As in Reston Tech Corridor, R.D.I.?
是赖斯顿科技走廊那个RDI吗
As in big defense contracts R.D.I.
是有国防合约的那个RDI
State-of-the-art microchips used in Nuclear Centrifuges,
核离心机采用的国家最先进的芯片
Missile Guidance Systems, Telecomm.
还有导弹制导系统 通信系统
D.I.A., N.S.A., FBI--
国防情报局 国♥家♥安♥全♥局 联邦调查局
they're all staking claims.
都跟他们有利害关系
Could be a coincidence, but if this thing is real,
也许是一个巧合 但如果这事是真的
every agency in the alphabet soup
所有单子上的政♥府♥机构
is gonna want the win.
都想赢这一仗
What kind of security breach did they report?
他们上报的安全漏洞是哪种类型的
Don't know. It's classified.
不知道 这是机密
This thing's so big that everyone inside the beltway
这事大到华府的每个人都成为了
is stove-piping.
其中的一环
Can I reach out to another agency?
我可以接触别的机构吗
No, you've done your part, Annie.
不行 你已经完成你的工作了 安妮
Do we know who's handling this for the FBI?
知道联邦调查局那边是谁负责这事吗
This your idea of a bribe?
你就这样行贿吗
Think of it as a goodwill gesture.
当成是善意的表示吧
Put us on a better footing.
帮我们打个好基础
Yeah? What are you positing?
是吗 你想干什么
Well, you're gonna tell me what happened at R.D.I.
你会告诉我在RDI发生的事
What makes you think I'm gonna tell you anything?
你凭什么认为我会告诉你
Ah, for old times' sake.
看在过去的情分上
Which old time are you talking about, Walker?
你说的什么情分 沃克
How about the old time an international terrorist
想想那次跨国恐♥怖♥分♥子♥劫持
rolled off a plane from Istanbul and landed at your feet?
伊斯坦布尔飞机坠毁在你脚边
Yeah, memory fades.
是啊 记性不好
I'll tell you what I do remember--
我来说说我记得的
You posing as a high-class call girl.
你装作一个高级应♥召♥女
Or what about the time you and that pain in my ass from Mossad...
还有那次你和那个摩萨德的混♥蛋♥...
How about we don't play this game.
我们别玩这套
got my informant killed in a fiery explosion?
导致我的线人被炸死
I thought you were above this childish inter-agency competition.
我以为你没那么幼稚还玩部门竞争
You're missing something.
有些事你不清楚
I can help.
我能帮忙
The agency can provide valuable intel.
局里能提供有价值的情报
Yeah, we have all the intel we need.
该有的情报我们都有了
And it may not be a competition...
也许这不算什么竞争...
but we're winning.
但我们要赢了
If that were true,
如果你说的是真的
you wouldn't have come here to talk to me.
你就不会来找我了
We have similar interests.
我们的利益一致
You want to catch the thief.
你想抓住小偷
I need the details of what was stolen and why.
我要被偷物品以及被偷原因的详情
You are proposing that we work together?
你是在提议我们合作吗
It's a simple quid pro quo,
很简单的等价交换而已
and I can give you the quid right now.
我现在就能给你窃贼的信息
All right, quid pro quo it is, then.
好吧 那就等价交换
Who said the Latin language was dead?
谁说拉丁语没人用了
You did what?
你干了什么
I gave O'leary's name to the FBI.
我把欧拉雷的名字给了联邦调查局
And you made this call on your own?
这是你自作主张的吗
Yes.
是
Well, I hope it was the right one.
希望你没做错
Did you ever consider how giving up Micheal
你有没有想过供出迈克
might lead back to Simon?
可能会牵连到西蒙
Simon's in Edinburgh.
西蒙在爱丁堡
If the FBI's sniffing around,
如果联邦调查局在四处查探
he's savvy enough to steer clear.
他够聪明躲开的
I think it's a mistake, but okay.
我认为是个错误 但是好吧
You're really gonna wear that?
你真要穿那件吗
Yeah?
怎么了
Oh, babe, babe.
宝贝 宝贝
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
You couldn't tell?
你没发现是玩笑嘛
I've gotten used to making jokes at my own expense.
我已经习惯自己开玩笑的方式了
It's nice to have someone else around to help
身边有个人能在这些重要的事情上帮帮我
with the heavy lifting.
还真不错
So what do you want to do for dinner tonight?
那你今天晚饭想吃什么呢
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表